Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Security risks with using Windows 10  (Read 5237 times)
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:54:40 PM

use zemana for this, it hides your keystroke, it will be harder for the keylogger if it is not a super keylogger or whatever, to identify your typing

What is the website for that service? I don't want to click on the wrong link on a google search an end up with a keylogger! Also, I have NIS installed (norton internet security) will that stop zemana from running and quarenteen it until I remember that it needs to be brought back!

it's 100% legit, i'm running it since years and my coins are safe

https://www.zemana.com/

I vouch for Zemana as well. I have been using it for years and even their free version of the keylogger is working very well and offers great protection!

Bwahahahahaa!!!!!  

lmao, you guys are killing me, stop stop !

throw some more pwnage on top of your stack of actively used exploits on a box that was never yours, you'll be fine really!  
don't worry, my closed source blob for you to execute will keep your bitcoins safe, look here's a picture of a woman!  

Look, I don't care anyways. I just tell you what I use. And I think it can add another layer of protection to the average users out there. My coins are all in the cold storage anyways, paper wallets and Trezor. And Trezor, I have tested it several times on computers loaded with malware. Never had a single problem.

That being said, you don't need to care for any of our coins!
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:01:09 PM

@OP,
If you ain't so sure about what you are going to use and what will be the issues you might face regarding the security of your PC, I would say that just stick with what you already have... Windows 7 & 8 are the best till date for Bitcoins I guess...

Also, I don't think that there's any Anti-Virus All-Rounder Protector which could protect the OS of your PC to just steal your info and sell it anyway to other companies...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: