Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:50:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The BitGold Prepaid Card is Here  (Read 596 times)
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:46:53 PM

Today I received an Email from them Saying "The BitGold Prepaid Card is Here"

What you think about this Card?

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:58:50 PM

I'm not paying attention to the email sent by BitGold but this one caught my attention. Did you request for your Debit Card?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6122

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:03:52 PM

I was checking the website literally like couple of hours ago and it was saying that the card will be available in couple of weeks , not sure what hell but the option is available now .
It's kinda shitty though , they should let everyone get the card so they explore it and it may be a motivation for people to get their card  , allowing this only for people with more then 1 gram gold won't get them anywhere if you ask me .
Also why I can't click "Click here for more information about the Goldmoney Prepaid MasterCard" ? when I try to click or write click It ask me to get the URL of the image (and not I'm not selecting the Image)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:22:22 PM

I'm not paying attention to the email sent by BitGold but this one caught my attention. Did you request for your Debit Card?

No, Because I dont have 1 gram, in my Balance. When I will Have, I think I will surely Order it. Looking fine to me. Because Site is paying attention, and have Introduced many changing in the Site, Now came up with the New design and look
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:51:45 AM

I was checking the website literally like couple of hours ago and it was saying that the card will be available in couple of weeks , not sure what hell but the option is available now .
It's kinda shitty though , they should let everyone get the card so they explore it and it may be a motivation for people to get their card  , allowing this only for people with more then 1 gram gold won't get them anywhere if you ask me .
Also why I can't click "Click here for more information about the Goldmoney Prepaid MasterCard" ? when I try to click or write click It ask me to get the URL of the image (and not I'm not selecting the Image)

I think site has a fair rule because if I'm not wrong as of now they are not charging anything for prepaid cards to issue so if they start issuing new cards all accounts then they will be in a big lose. That's why they may have some minimum qualification rule for issuing these new cards. Since last couple of weeks they done lot of changes in site map.
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:35:24 PM

No, Because I dont have 1 gram, in my Balance. When I will Have, I think I will surely Order it. Looking fine to me. Because Site is paying attention, and have Introduced many changing in the Site, Now came up with the New design and look

Yes they want minimum one gram gold to request for prepaid card. Today I have requested because I had a couple of grams gold from signup bonus and from referrals so do not know whether they will accept my request or not. If they accept then easy to withdraw my gold money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: