Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:50:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need $10 BTC loan - thanks in advance  (Read 1384 times)
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:40:52 PM

The domain you are providing doesnt worth that much in my thought
You should try providing some alt coins or your account as collateral to get that amount of loan
I can provide you loan if you keep your account as collateral.
And don't your account will be at risk. It will be safe at any trusted escrow if you feel unsafe with me

Also I think you forgot to mention time period in the loan request

I just put a comment on a post where a scammer got $0.10 and did not pay back...no need to comment the scammers and the reasons behind them but
helping them in any way do not show a good manners.

To whom I am helping mate to scam someone  ? And if you have manner then it would be better to write everything in detail on how I am helping  a scammer to scam again. I am just suggesting him an alternative to get that loan
abstream

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:23:33 PM

hey, i quoted the wrong post , sorry about that - there was a guy in the thread saying that $10 should not need a collateral for it is too low

The domain you are providing doesnt worth that much in my thought
You should try providing some alt coins or your account as collateral to get that amount of loan
I can provide you loan if you keep your account as collateral.
And don't your account will be at risk. It will be safe at any trusted escrow if you feel unsafe with me

Also I think you forgot to mention time period in the loan request

I just put a comment on a post where a scammer got $0.10 and did not pay back...no need to comment the scammers and the reasons behind them but
helping them in any way do not show a good manners.

To whom I am helping mate to scam someone  ? And if you have manner then it would be better to write everything in detail on how I am helping  a scammer to scam again. I am just suggesting him an alternative to get that loan
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 07:57:39 PM

Being suspicious is one thing, being over the top paranoid is another. If you can't evaluate a man and take him at his word or not, especially over ten bucks, then you don't need to be giving loans.
Ha! Welcome to the internet. If you start giving loan to every sob story or such, you'll end up being a beggar. Not that different from the real world though.
If they repaid me I kept a good customer, if they didn't I got rid of an idiot. Win-Win Wink
You do realize that people can come up with various usernames right? And that accounts are bought and sold over time.
Anyway seeing this line in OP
I am hoping that I can build trust on bitcointalk.org for future transactions as I am pretty new here. Thanks in advance!
I'm wondering if you are an alt of OP or if you bought this account just for gags(looking at the post history), and if(really low chances of this one) you are as [insert a less hateful version of stupid here] as I imagine you to be.
P.S: Either way, OP seems to have gotten a lender, lock this thread(lower left corner "Lock topic")
I see. In your world anyone asking for even a tiny loan is to be distrusted and anyone that questions your assessment is stupid and is an alt. The sheer narrowness of your mind astounds me. Sure, people buy accounts, sure people scam, other have only one account and pay their loans without problem. To lump them all into the suspicious category is..well....ignorant.

However, I would like to state that the money will add up. Do you think that the number of scammers is low? Losing $10 is still a loss for somebody. If I give loans to every person who asks, and without collateral, I would lose a significant amount.

Come on, man. Think about how many chocolate bars you'll miss out on! Roll Eyes

Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:49:07 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 02:02:10 PM by Xardas2014

Made the loan. No collateral.

Edit: Loan was repaid with extra interest.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: