Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: newbie need help if u can  (Read 499 times)
ahmedfirst56 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:32:05 PM

how can i know a pc kh/s cpu mining without having it

means how u guys figure out the pc kh/s without having it?
u see mhz or ghz or something else to figure out kh/s

and is there a pc which u mining at cpu above 300 kh/s?

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 06:41:21 PM

Difficult to answer your question, we need to know what altcoin you want to mine (as many coins uses different mining functions), then we need to know what kind of cpu you want to buy.
the hashrate isn't directly connected to the cpu frequency but will depend a lot on the cpu itself (newer the better)...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
ahmedfirst56 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:26:15 AM

Difficult to answer your question, we need to know what altcoin you want to mine (as many coins uses different mining functions), then we need to know what kind of cpu you want to buy.
the hashrate isn't directly connected to the cpu frequency but will depend a lot on the cpu itself (newer the better)...

i want to mining bytecoin but my pc is only 30 h/s i open my second pc and its also got 40 h/s

now u know bytecoin mining is only cpu but i saw a man mining at 200000 h/s so how much h/s he got there
which pc he was using can anyone tell me please
GriffinHeart

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hello there!

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 05:58:46 PM

i want to mining bytecoin but my pc is only 30 h/s i open my second pc and its also got 40 h/s

now u know bytecoin mining is only cpu but i saw a man mining at 200000 h/s so how much h/s he got there
which pc he was using can anyone tell me please

No. You don't mine bytecoin. You just don't. I wouldn't touch that dirty coin if it's devs were throwing it from the highest balconies for free. Choose another coin, get a common CPU mining program and test it on your PC with a pool. This will give you your KH/s (or H/s) without any complex calculations. Also, a single hash is practically nothing, that is why we sort it into Gigahashes/Kilohashes or we'd be writing numbers like "30102332 H/s dudebros" The person with that amount of hashes is probably a mine owner, of why he'd choose bytecoin of all things I know not.

Hi there, I'm from South Africa.
This means I'm poor, I guess.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: