Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] KNC Titan Batch 2 Mining Cubes  (Read 1330 times)
qberty (OP)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:34:07 PM

Hey there, i'm selling my personal shipments of KNC Titan cubes. $1500 for cubes that have all 4 dies working at 325 MHz. $1000 for cubes with only 3 dies working at 325 MHz. $600 for cubes with only 2 dies working at 325 MHz.

**Note**, the dies aren't actually dead (0v 0amp) on any of the cubes, I just didn't care to go through all the steps of trying each voltage to see if it activates an unresponsive die. Controllers for 1 BTC if you buy 5 cubes or more. All cubes have the Y cables. Also have platinum and some gold power supplies for $200 separately.

I'm in Canada, so canadians can get free shipping, but USA has to pay (keep in mind customs as well).

Pictures available upon request, same as my BFL thread. PM me if you want to be secret.
quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:55:48 PM

You're asking for $1500 per cube?
qberty (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:03:13 PM

Yeah for a fully working one. Yeah it's pretty expensive, but they are profiting me just by keeping them.

**edit** this is mainly for those that want some sets in a complete form or spare cubes without having to buy sets etc.
KNCFUN

Activity: 264

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:09:50 PM

Yes and then you woke up from your dream  Cheesy Cheesy

WTB working or unstable KNC TITAN cubes.
quakefiend420
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:22:40 PM

Yeah for a fully working one. Yeah it's pretty expensive, but they are profiting me just by keeping them.

**edit** this is mainly for those that want some sets in a complete form or spare cubes without having to buy sets etc.

Not trying to be an ass here, but 75MH will earn about $73/mo before power costs on LTC.  That's 20.5 months to break even assuming no price changes or difficulty increases if you have free power.

An S5 that can be had for 20% of that price will make a bit over $90/mo at current difficulty.  Granted, I know that BTC and LTC difficulty aren't directly comparable since BTC network is growing much more rapidly, but just bringing some reality to the numbers here.
qberty (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:15:52 PM

Not trying to be an ass here, but 75MH will earn about $73/mo before power costs on LTC.  That's 20.5 months to break even assuming no price changes or difficulty increases if you have free power.

An S5 that can be had for 20% of that price will make a bit over $90/mo at current difficulty.  Granted, I know that BTC and LTC difficulty aren't directly comparable since BTC network is growing much more rapidly, but just bringing some reality to the numbers here.

That's why people with Titans don't mine LTC. Even Nicehash could get you way better numbers than that. But yeah, I know, overpriced. But you don't see many people giving up their titans right now because of their profitability ratio. (Also, almost nobody ever has a fully working cube anymore since most don't know how to prep it and take care of it).
qberty (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:04:33 AM

Wow. All of my titan controller board bridge connectors burnt out. Well there goes this thread.
quakefiend420
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:47:21 AM

Wow. All of my titan controller board bridge connectors burnt out. Well there goes this thread.

Damn, that sucks.  On the miners or the controller?  If you wanna dump them on the cheap I may pick them up and see if I can fix them.
qberty (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:03:59 AM

Damn, that sucks.  On the miners or the controller?  If you wanna dump them on the cheap I may pick them up and see if I can fix them.

The controllers. I may dump them, depends on how much.
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 06:08:43 AM

Can I please have some of what you are smoking to think that is an even remotely reasonable asking price for these pieces of hardware?

Those things will likely never ROI at the asking price and it really looks like you are trying to fleece someone with this "deal" here.

If they are making you money I highly suggest holding onto them instead of looking to pass on your "earnings" to some other user.
You should probably see if you can get the units fully working as well before you attempt to sell them.. Selling broken merchandise is shady.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
qberty (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:45:37 AM

Can I please have some of what you are smoking to think that is an even remotely reasonable asking price for these pieces of hardware?

Those things will likely never ROI at the asking price and it really looks like you are trying to fleece someone with this "deal" here.

If they are making you money I highly suggest holding onto them instead of looking to pass on your "earnings" to some other user.
You should probably see if you can get the units fully working as well before you attempt to sell them.. Selling broken merchandise is shady.

You're not using your brain. If you read through this thread, you'd realize (and my other BFL thread since you're so interested in if i'm claiming these as a "deal") that I have fully working cubes, and some sets with non fully working cubes and are selling them on a cube to cube basis. Not how KNC sold them in batches. If you can get a hold of a 4/4 die working titan cube for cheaper let me know. Oh wait. you can't, because anyone who has them, wouldn't sell them.

Any way, since my boards are shot (just the connectors), only my cubes are for sale now.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 01:09:38 PM

You're not using your brain. If you read through this thread, you'd realize (and my other BFL thread since you're so interested in if i'm claiming these as a "deal") that I have fully working cubes, and some sets with non fully working cubes and are selling them on a cube to cube basis. Not how KNC sold them in batches. If you can get a hold of a 4/4 die working titan cube for cheaper let me know. Oh wait. you can't, because anyone who has them, wouldn't sell them.

Any way, since my boards are shot (just the connectors), only my cubes are for sale now.

Just sold two a few weeks ago, more on eBay currently and they come and go, keep eyes out there for a look at the market.. Normally wouldn't weigh in with something like they but since you are trying to tell everyone no one is selling fully working cubes I figure I would chime in..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
qberty (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:24:25 PM

Just sold two a few weeks ago, more on eBay currently and they come and go, keep eyes out there for a look at the market.. Normally wouldn't weigh in with something like they but since you are trying to tell everyone no one is selling fully working cubes I figure I would chime in..

Why would you chime in now without any available for sale? I never meant that anyone with fully working cubes wouldn't sell them anytime ever. When it's profitable, then they wouldn't sell it (unless they don't want to make a profit in which case this thread no longer applies to them). Since you chimed in and can't offer any links to fully working cubes, my statement is still valid in this context.

I don't see why everyone has to be so hostile here. If you don't like the pricing, then just leave.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 10:35:14 PM

Why would you chime in now without any available for sale? I never meant that anyone with fully working cubes wouldn't sell them anytime ever. When it's profitable, then they wouldn't sell it (unless they don't want to make a profit in which case this thread no longer applies to them). Since you chimed in and can't offer any links to fully working cubes, my statement is still valid in this context.

I don't see why everyone has to be so hostile here. If you don't like the pricing, then just leave.

Then just state your price and leave it at that, don't presume to know what everyone with a Titan will do, and use that as some sort of justification.. Just state your price, whatever it may be and stick to it, stop with the bullshit and you won't get comments from me..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
qberty (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:54:55 PM

Then just state your price and leave it at that, don't presume to know what everyone with a Titan will do, and use that as some sort of justification.. Just state your price, whatever it may be and stick to it, stop with the bullshit and you won't get comments from me..
Am I missing something here? When have I changed the pricing?

That doesn't make sense. Pricing of any product is BASED on demand of that product. Higher demand, higher price. Scarcity is also taken into consideration. You obviously don't know what you're talking about. I did state my price, and I *expected* humans to know why I stated that price. Since for example, you, didn't know why, I gave some context. There is literally no bullshit/false information in anything I said.

I don't see why my pricing even would anger you at all to call bullshit on... i don't know what bullshit you are talking about because I literally am only stating real life information. Anyways, if you ask instead of poking and probing maliciously, maybe you wouldn't get such a dry response.

quakefiend420
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:03:17 AM

Pricing of any product is BASED on demand of that product. Higher demand, higher price. Scarcity is also taken into consideration.

Sooo...how many have you sold so far?
cle

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:06:00 AM

Damn - if I was able to get $1500 for each of my cubes... I would have sold them months ago.
gl with your sale though.
qberty (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:41:52 AM

Pricing of any product is BASED on demand of that product. Higher demand, higher price. Scarcity is also taken into consideration.

Sooo...how many have you sold so far?

Only 2, but that really isn't my point. My point was how pricing works. Right now, only those than can afford will buy it. I'm not trying to offer cheaper prices as if this was a bulk. Go look at how low I brought down prices just because of the sole fact that I had a lot of them.

It's not like i'm a company here. These aren't retail prices, everything is negotiable based on availability and margin.
audiotopix

Activity: 686
Merit: 512

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 01:25:49 AM

I will buy a 2 DIE cube for 600

Waiting for your info to get the Escrow started.

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
.PROOF OF STAKE  ANY AMOUNT
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: