Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:34:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Feitian PKI smartcard from Gooze (EU residents only)  (Read 2174 times)
lachesis (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 03:09:51 AM

Hello,

I'd like to buy a Feitian FTCOSPK01C (http://www.gooze.eu/feitian-pki-smartcard-ftcos-pk-01c) from Gooze. Unfortunately, under French law, they're not permitted to export these cards from the EU. Since I live in the USA, this means I can't buy it. So, I'll offer enough BTC to cover the cost of purchase, VAT, shipping to your residence, shipping to my residence in the US, and another few Euros worth for your time and hassle.

From what I understand, it's perfectly legal for citizens of some other EU countries (Germany) to export this crypto hardware, but IANAL. You accept all legal risk associated with this. Additionally, please ship with insurance. If I do not receive the product, I will not pay you the BTC.

It should cost around €13,80 to get the product shipped from Gooze to anywhere in the EU. I don't know how much it costs to get shipped from your country to the US. Please provide me with a quote in your reply.

I have a good rating on Gribble (lachesis on IRC as well as here). As such, and owing to the time-delayed nature of this transaction, I'd like to keep my BTC until I actually receive the smart card. We could also use clearcoin or similar if you'd like. You pay any escrow fees. I'm flexible with regards to quote time. That is, I can guarantee the number of Bitcoins that you'll receive when I get the smart-card beforehand if you'd like, or we can wait until I actually get it to determine this amount. Obviously if you expect Bitcoin to go up in value, you want a quote now, but if you expect it to drop, you want one at the end.

Thanks,
Lachesis

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)

iF4EAREIAAYFAk3sRPEACgkQM9Zg6f/HQg27GQD+MveYiyCZBsWn1qZHd8PO5YYh
EOEQXOhrqh7xWtq7o1IBANADH8+lvCyMBdmYU+Rn5QwHmbguXDqlzhmZ7jNgwiwS
=Vb5E
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Bitcoin Calculator | Scallion | GPG Key | WoT Rating | 1QGacAtYA7E8V3BAiM7sgvLg7PZHk5WnYc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: