Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:37:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: to Europeans: can you please try explain to me why your countries accept Muslims  (Read 10385 times)
jasonjm (OP)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 01:09:05 AM

I don't understand how Europeans decided it was a good idea to accept muslim immigrants and asylum seekers, refugees etc etc

can someone explain to me the thought process of how local Europeans and their governments decided being over run by muslims was a good strategy for the future of Europe?

I truly believe Islam is not compatible with democracy and the western world, but that is another debate.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:16:58 AM

So you read about an attack and now 100% of the muslims are to blame? Are you really that stupid?

Europe gives about humanity not about religion. They have seen how religion can corrupt people in the crusades.

I hope they will implement a better screening procedure, try more to 'Help' refufees in their neighbour countries so when the problem is over they can return.

simplyxbt

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:19:56 AM

You wouldn't understand because you are obviously quite an idiot and racist, so I won't try.
jasonjm (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 01:20:24 AM

I'll bet you anything that muslims are to blame,

and ill bet you anything of those 2 million muslims marching into europe now, at least 10 000 are hard core Jihadis

This was a warm up event for europe

want a bitcoin bet? that this was muslims? lets do it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:29:49 AM

So you read about an attack and now 100% of the muslims are to blame? Are you really that stupid?

Europe gives about humanity not about religion. They have seen how religion can corrupt people in the crusades.

I hope they will implement a better screening procedure, try more to 'Help' refufees in their neighbour countries so when the problem is over they can return.

When someone says...

I don't understand how Europeans decided it was a good idea to accept muslim immigrants and asylum seekers, refugees etc etc

can someone explain to me the thought process of how local Europeans and their governments decided being over run by muslims was a good strategy for the future of Europe?

I truly believe Islam is not compatible with democracy and the western world, but that is another debate.

And you respond ....

You make the following logical errors.

Ad hominem
Broad brush based on your own mis framing of the argument
Mis framing of the argument

One question.  Did you think it would work?
HarryKPeters

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:31:54 AM

Duh it were radicals. Most of these guys are fleeing from the same attackers we saw in action in Paris...

So yes let's be civil and help people whom are in need for help.

This does not mean immigration, as stated. Help them in neigbour countries and add a few extra layers of security.

Offer shelter and a safe return...

HarryKPeters

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:37:47 AM

When someone says...

And you respond ....

You make the following logical errors.

Ad hominem
Broad brush based on your own mis framing of the argument
Mis framing of the argument

One question.  Did you think it would work?

Ad hominem
Yes, that is a common mistake made ignorant human being. The there is no misframing, just a lack of intelligence you are promiting with your question, since it is cleary suggstive and harmful.

Even for a Non-Moslim like my me. Western values and traditions are well-known throughout the world for patience, bliss and generosity.

My comment didn't have to work. Your question is both ignorant and naive, and apart from some bogus people, there are plenty of people who saw your topic and chose not to react.

Question. or no.. just a statement: Abusus non tollit usum

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:42:37 AM

Duh it were radicals. Most of these guys are fleeing from the same attackers we saw in action in Paris...

This does not mean immigration, as stated. Help them in neigbour countries and add a few extra layers of security.

I'm not addressing the issue.  I'm addressing your hijacking of it only.  Thanks for getting back on track.

Now you suggest a course of action.  Let me bring back the essential question, which I do think is a very good question -

This question does not have any relation to "a course of action."  It asks about mental attitudes, political views and world views.

Paraphrased it asks "How the fuck could these leaders be so damn stupid?"

I been wondering that too....

Can you provide clarity? 

jasonjm (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 01:43:54 AM

Nah it's a serious question.

I truly don't understand it, not even a tiny bit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jasonjm (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 01:50:15 AM

I'm not addressing the issue.  I'm addressing your hijacking of it only.  Thanks for getting back on track.

Now you suggest a course of action.  Let me bring back the essential question, which I do think is a very good question -

This question does not have any relation to "a course of action."  It asks about mental attitudes, political views and world views.

Can you provide clarity? 

exactly my point.

it is beyond my comprehension.

I want to understand the thought process of how letting millions of muslims into Europe is a good idea. I bet I will never agree with it, but at least I can try understand the rationale.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HarryKPeters

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:51:04 AM

Can you provide clarity? 

I did not tend to hijack, my comment was cleary against your insinuating someting and I responded to that, in the proper topic too.

On topic
If your read the comment againt, values, lessoned learned etc. I should explain all of it. Yes i am serious, all of it..

To explain a little bit more there is a pecking order or things that are happening and most bigs events are controlled by
The elite
Multinationals
Countries
Politicians

The politicians are the last and yes even being idealistic or getting the maximum benifit for their career they are the ones we see rule a country, while not ruling it..

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:57:41 AM

Can you provide clarity? 

I did not tend to hijack, my comment was cleary against your insinuating someting and I responded to that, in the proper topic too.

On topic
If your read the comment againt, values, lessoned learned etc. I should explain all of it. Yes i am serious, all of it..

To explain a little bit more there is a pecking order or things that are happening and most bigs events are controlled by
The elite
Multinationals
Countries
Politicians

The politicians are the last and yes even being idealistic or getting the maximum benifit for their career they are the ones we see rule a country, while not ruling it..

Lol, we're likely mostly in agreement, I just didn't see anything stupid at all about the actual questions of the OP.  And leaving aside the pragmatic realities of diffusing responsibility as you do by noting "pecking order, benefit, idealism" I do believe a question of this sort....

"How can these leaders be so FUCKING STUPID..."

is a damn good question.

But this question, also, does not answer the question of the OP and misdirects it.  I still like it, though.
HarryKPeters

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:11:26 AM

Can you provide clarity? 

On topic

The elite
Multinationals
Countries
Politicians

Lol, we're likely mostly in agreement, I just didn't see anything stupid at all about the actual questions of the OP.  And leaving aside the pragmatic realities of diffusing responsibility as you do by noting "pecking order, benefit, idealism" I do believe a question of this sort....

is a damn good question.

But this question, also, does not answer the question of the OP and misdirects it.  I still like it, though.

Lol, but don't forget your question was misleading and progressive in the wrong way and with that your made a thinking error by adding and I quote:
"I truly believe Islam is not compatible with democracy and the western world, but that is another debate."

Islam, Christianity and Jewism share a lot.. perhaps too much to call it a seperate religion.

Honestly I am not a fan of both muslim and the US and that is my wrongfull mistake. Because every person is equal bla die bla. However in this era most innocent people are killed by the parties stated above.

No country, no organization and no men has to right to kill innocent people or even criminals, (Criminals should be in jail with water and bread for repentance).

The short answer:
Merkel, Hollande and Obama will retire and the line of sheeps to follow is big, so yes they will find a new stupid victim, and the line of stupidty of leaders will never end.

P.S. I think Obama is a sheep to, but a damn good sheep, the same for Merkel and Cameron, today's politicians are either well instructed or try to have their idealistic ideas come alive..

P.P.S. I'm out. This topic is now about we have to blame a lot of muslims (99%), revolt, then kill our leaders and go back to the 14th century.

Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:14:48 AM

Because %99 of the population is Muslim already. We feed 2.2 million Syrians in our country.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:49:23 AM

Can you provide clarity? 

On topic

The elite
Multinationals
Countries
Politicians

is a damn good question.

Lol, but don't forget your question was misleading and progressive in the wrong way and with that your made a thinking error by adding and I quote:
"I truly believe Islam is not compatible with democracy and the western world, but that is another debate."

Islam, Christianity and Jewism share a lot.. perhaps too much to call it a seperate religion.

Honestly I am not a fan of both muslim and the US and that is my wrongfull mistake. Because every person is equal bla die bla. However in this era most innocent people are killed by the parties stated above.

No country, no organization and no men has to right to kill innocent people or even criminals, (Criminals should be in jail with water and bread for repentance).

The short answer:
Merkel, Hollande and Obama will retire and the line of sheeps to follow is big, so yes they will find a new stupid victim, and the line of stupidty of leaders will never end.

P.S. I think Obama is a sheep to, but a damn good sheep, the same for Merkel and Cameron, today's politicians are either well instructed or try to have their idealistic ideas come alive..

P.P.S. I'm out. This topic is now about we have to blame a lot of muslims (99%), revolt, then kill our leaders and go back to the 14th century.

You're confusing me with someone else.  And the bolded section, no, I don't think that's what this thread will degenerate into.  No thread on muslims on bitcointalk has ever gone in that direction.
jasonjm (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 05:02:37 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 05:15:47 AM by jasonjm

I didn't say make war on muslims, or that existing muslim citizens be thrown out of Europe.

I asked simply why europeans think its a good idea to let millions *more* muslims into their countries.

As of yet, no one has even attempted to answer the question, everything has been done to avoid answering the question in fact.

But I think that is the answer in of itself. Europeans don't want to have to answer such a "ugly racist" question themselves. Instead they pretty much turn a blind eye to it and pretend it doesn't matter?

Except when it does matter , like tonight in Paris.

The elephant in the room is that fundamentalist Islamic beliefs are totally incompatible with western civilization. So again, i ask again and again, why invite people into your country who will not be compatible with almost anything your country is built on.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:19:21 AM

I didn't say make war on muslims, or that existing muslim citizens be thrown out of Europe.

I asked simply why europeans think its a good idea to let millions *more* muslims into their countries.

As of yet, no one has even attempted to answer the question, everything has been done to avoid answering the question in fact.

But I think that is the answer in of itself. Europeans don't want to have to answer such a "ugly racist" question themselves. Instead they pretty much turn a blind eye to it and pretend it doesn't matter?

Except when it does matter , like tonight in Paris.

The elephant in the room is that fundamentalist Islamic beliefs are totally incompatible with western civilization. So again, i ask again and again, why invite people into your country who will not be compatible with almost anything your country is built on.

Well, you talk like you think that all those muslims are on the move for no particular reason other than they think that it´d be really really cool to go somewhere else.

jasonjm (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 05:35:04 AM

I never said life was fair for the refugees, I am sure most of them have horrible stories.

Maybe 95% of those refugees are decent people - but even those 95% will on average make zero attempt to integrate into the local society they end up in.
then you have 4% who are probably truly hateful of western civilization and will do anything they can do to screw their host country short of violence.

and then 1% who are potentially batshit crazy like the Paris group.

And exactly how is Europe in its infinite wisdom going to figure out who that batshit crazy 1% is?

maybe 20 people I am guessing were involved in the attacks on Paris. Now Europe is letting potentially 1 000s or 10 000s of battle hardened soldiers from Afghanistan and Syria and Iraq come wander around Europe.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:45:01 AM

Maybe muslims in America can start wearing black hats if you are the bad guys, and white hats if you are the good guy Smiley

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:47:09 AM

Most people don´t give it much of a thought but much of those refugees from Syria started their refugee career from next door Iraq earlier in the new century.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: