Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: to Europeans: can you please try explain to me why your countries accept Muslims  (Read 10385 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:04:53 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2015, 01:42:24 AM by Balthazar

to Europeans: can you please try explain to me why your countries accept Muslims
Because they don't have balls. That's why they are continuously electing these laughable puppets (Hollande, Merkel etc.) into office.

Simple comparison of laughable puppet with real president:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0_FyjmYlrU

Or another example of well educated politician:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6-gJ1zI3D4

I'm not saying that muslim brotherhood is fine but it's not their fault that there is no competent people in the EU governments. If you're giving yourself into hands of puppet regime, then no wonder that you're getting what you deserve.
gurcani

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:57:24 AM

You know, we should let all the criminals out of jail.  Not many of them were rapists.  We could spend our time and money better figuring out which of them were rapists than simply discriminating against all criminals and locking them up.  Just because they were branded as criminals doesn't mean they are all bad, that's discrimination.  There are all types.  Some rape, some rob  banks, some are completely innocent.

Why are you so prejudiced?

Smiley

Sorry I thought I was having a conversation. Instead I have been trolled. I should have known better.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:10:39 AM

You know, we should let all the criminals out of jail.  Not many of them were rapists.  We could spend our time and money better figuring out which of them were rapists than simply discriminating against all criminals and locking them up.  Just because they were branded as criminals doesn't mean they are all bad, that's discrimination.  There are all types.  Some rape, some rob  banks, some are completely innocent.

Why are you so prejudiced?

Smiley

Sorry I thought I was having a conversation. Instead I have been trolled. I should have known better.

No you have not been trolled.  Your argument has been satired.

Your argument is basically, "It's all hopeless."  If you want, I will show why that is a false allegation.
jasonjm (OP)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 02:46:37 AM

Spendulus, the answer to your OP question is: no one really asks us if we want to. Just like no one asks Americans if they want to be at war with Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybia, Syria, etc...
Even when you think you vote for a PM/party that may be more restrictive with immigration, once they get to power, they do a 180.

there is some truth to this.

but on the other side, I am pretty sure very few europeans have made it their mission in the last 24 months to inform every politician in their area that they object.

so its a probably a silent objection if any of the locals object.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 02:50:16 AM

I truly believe Islam is not compatible with democracy and the western world, but that is another debate.

Eat shit, who sponsor to kill Saddam Husseyn and Muammar Gheddafi.
Pay Your Bills NOW.

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:57:47 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2015, 03:10:33 AM by galdur

RE: compatible with democracy and the western world

I don´t think it´s bloody compatible with democracy and the western world to have drones flying around the world wiping out weddings, funerals and this and that to maybe get some alleged terrorists. The nutsos in charge of this freely admit that maybe they killed this guy or that or they may never really know. Yeah, they killed 50 people at that wedding tough shit, that´s collateral damage. Or maybe they use another term for it nowadays, I guess they need to provide some variety to idiots that are brainwashed by their 30-second analyses of very complex issues.
I mean, unless you´re a freakin psychopath like these people or borderline retarded you can´t deny that this is nothing but terrorism. And yes, I live in the western world.

jasonjm (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 03:01:08 AM

I truly believe Islam is not compatible with democracy and the western world, but that is another debate.

Eat shit, who sponsor to kill Saddam Husseyn and Muammar Gheddafi.
Pay Your Bills NOW.

some truth to that as well.

Those wars in the Arab countries have done nothing but destabilize the region and create the conditions for ISIS.

But no rewind now, in fact the most likely outcome now is an escalation from all sides.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jasonjm (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 03:09:21 AM

I don´t think it´s bloody compatible with democracy and the western world to have drones flying around the world wiping out weddings, funerals and this and that to maybe get some alleged terrorists. The nutsos in charge of this freely admit that maybe they killed this guy or that or they may never really know. Yeah, they killed 50 people at that wedding tough shit, that´s collateral damage. I mean, unless you´re a freakin psychopath like these people or borderline retarded you can´t deny that this is nothing but terrorism. And yes, I live in the western world.

I think you guys are getting me wrong.  I don't think drone strikes on non combatants  is right and I don't want to invade the middle east.

I just don't think Muslims and the western world can truly ever get along,  so why try force it by moving into each other's countries.

I don't want to live in a Muslim country and I'm sure they wouldn't want me there either. Everyone keep to themselves type deal.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
galdur

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:13:44 AM

I don´t think it´s bloody compatible with democracy and the western world to have drones flying around the world wiping out weddings, funerals and this and that to maybe get some alleged terrorists. The nutsos in charge of this freely admit that maybe they killed this guy or that or they may never really know. Yeah, they killed 50 people at that wedding tough shit, that´s collateral damage. I mean, unless you´re a freakin psychopath like these people or borderline retarded you can´t deny that this is nothing but terrorism. And yes, I live in the western world.

I think you guys are getting me wrong.  I don't think drone strikes on non combatants  is right and I don't want to invade the middle east.

I just don't think Muslims and the western world can truly ever get along,  so why try force it by moving into each other's countries.

I don't want to live in a Muslim country and I'm sure they wouldn't want me there either. Everyone keep to themselves type deal.

There seems to be serious lack of understanding about the connection between cause and effect, action and consequence on these threads. I wonder why.

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 03:15:12 AM

Learn Shariah Law to be as sclave in Worldwide Khalifate.
Learn Your next Civil Rights http://www1.umn.edu/humanrts/instree/cairodeclaration.html (Non ISIS Edition)

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 03:26:05 AM

I don't want to live in a Muslim country

LOL
Go here: https://www.google.com/maps/place/12%C2%B030'03.4%22N+92%C2%B047'38.8%22E/@12.5011168,92.7921679,16.75z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 10:45:43 AM

To accept muslims is not the problem. It's to accept africans (niggers, algerians...). They do it because since Mitterrand, a lot of social-laws passed, and now eveyone is antiracist. Racism is the base of the mankind, it's the preservation of ourselves, but these guys don't understand this.

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 01:19:55 PM

If European countries wanted to help real refugees who live in danger in the Islamic World, they should accept ex-Muslims (those who've left the Muslim faith). As a bonus, it would be importing people who aren't total morons who blindly follow a 7th century delusional illiterate pedophile warrior.

It is true that non-Muslims face more risks when compared to the Muslims in the Middle East. But how will you find out whether a person is ex-Muslim or not? People will lie that they are ex-Muslim, just to gain an EU residence permit. I have heard of incidents from Germany, where Muslim immigrants nominally convert to Christianity before submitting their asylum claims. In the claim, they will argue that they have left Islam, and therefore they face death if they are sent back to their home country. But once the claim is processed, these people will rejoin the Islamic faith.

Show them a drawing of Mohammed. If they get angry, drop them back in ISIS-land to get what they deserve.

For extra security, ask them to eat a slice of delicious bacon.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 01:28:23 PM

Summary?  Political correctness has just died.  It's over, folks.

We can only hope. I'm skeptical. PC is like the undead. Always comes back as soon as people forget the obvious. And the forgetting happens faster each time.

At no point did I or I think anyone in this thread say it would be a choice to kick existing Muslim citizens out of a country, as that is wrong. The countries that gave them citizenship cannot and should not go back on that.

I'd be happy if the Front National got elected and kicked out Muslim French citizens. I doubt they'd go that far though. I've had it with this Jihadi bullshit. Muslims have had centuries to modernize and deal with the Jihadi elements of their religion. At this point, fuck them. Westerners have no obligations to Muslims.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:54:43 PM

If European countries wanted to help real refugees who live in danger in the Islamic World, they should accept ex-Muslims (those who've left the Muslim faith). As a bonus, it would be importing people who aren't total morons who blindly follow a 7th century delusional illiterate pedophile warrior.

It is true that non-Muslims face more risks when compared to the Muslims in the Middle East. But how will you find out whether a person is ex-Muslim or not? People will lie that they are ex-Muslim, just to gain an EU residence permit. I have heard of incidents from Germany, where Muslim immigrants nominally convert to Christianity before submitting their asylum claims. In the claim, they will argue that they have left Islam, and therefore they face death if they are sent back to their home country. But once the claim is processed, these people will rejoin the Islamic faith.

Show them a drawing of Mohammed. If they get angry, drop them back in ISIS-land to get what they deserve.

Islam is almost like christianity in these terms, God may forgive you for virtually anything. They will pass these verificarions without any issues. Then they will confess these sins a bit later, while returning to their original faith.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:41:22 PM

For starters, the question is not "how do we deal with these masses of refugees from Syria?"

The question is how many people to add to the rosters reviewing immigration requests, and how many to add to border control.  Volunteers could help.  Then the next question is whether to bend any rules to "help" in this (made up) "refugee crisis."

Get the picture?
galdur

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:38:56 PM

Well, it´ll be interesting to see how European authorities will react after ignoring all warnings about the likely consequences of this massive influx of refugees. Which they have called immigrants in order to help themselves and others in the ignoring of the dangers. They´ve made efforts to make it all seem harmless. It´s organized. Carefully chosen words et cetera. Now that the consequences are starting to materialize, will they resign? be fired? If not this is very clearly what they wanted, just policy.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 06:55:01 PM

For starters, the question is not "how do we deal with these masses of refugees from Syria?"

The question is how many people to add to the rosters reviewing immigration requests, and how many to add to border control.  Volunteers could help.  Then the next question is whether to bend any rules to "help" in this (made up) "refugee crisis."

Get the picture?

Well, questioning the wonderful diversity that comes from masses of refugees would obviously be a xenophobic no-no question. Not permitted.

Well, it´ll be interesting to see how European authorities will react after ignoring all warnings about the likely consequences of this massive influx of refugees. Which they have called immigrants in order to help themselves and others in the ignoring of the dangers. They´ve made efforts to make it all seem harmless. It´s organized. Carefully chosen words et cetera. Now that the consequences are starting to materialize, will they resign? be fired? If not this is very clearly what they wanted, just policy.

It's not hard to predict. They'll publicly talk about how they stand in "solidarity" with the victims of "random" acts of "terrorism." And they'll privately contact Facebook to help them police Europeans who voice concerns. It's the Merkel dance.

galdur

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:17:17 PM

Get the picture?

Well, questioning the wonderful diversity that comes from masses of refugees would obviously be a xenophobic no-no question. Not permitted.

It's not hard to predict. They'll publicly talk about how they stand in "solidarity" with the victims of "random" acts of "terrorism." And they'll privately contact Facebook to help them police Europeans who voice concerns. It's the Merkel dance.

Yeah, and the military on every street corner in Paris, London and Berlin and armed police sniffing every other butt is probably bad for business. Still, it´s a conundrum. If there are more attacks and they have the same song even the thickest out there might start to get a little bit suspicious. At least until next morning.

Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:27:42 PM

I'd be happy if the Front National got elected and kicked out Muslim French citizens. I doubt they'd go that far though. I've had it with this Jihadi bullshit. Muslims have had centuries to modernize and deal with the Jihadi elements of their religion. At this point, fuck them. Westerners have no obligations to Muslims.

No, it won't be good. Marine kicks her father and Philippot is a faggot. Some years ago, it was a real far-right party, but nowadays it's just everyone's party. To achieve this they had to be less extremist. I don't want a preference between real French and fake muslims one. I want that niggers, jews and maghrebins and the mixed childrens of each to get out of my country. Such an idea will never apply with the Front National. Also, I don't want a women to the head of the state. That would be really akward. Would Louis Alliot be the Première Dame de France ? Having a female president creates a lot of problems.

PS : Je suis français. Si tu veux on peut discuter plus en profondeur.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: