Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: to Europeans: can you please try explain to me why your countries accept Muslims  (Read 10384 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:50:26 AM

I agree with you I don't know how reliable these studies are. The data is difficult to verify and can be skewed easily.

What is more difficult to dispute is it's definitely a fact that almost all the countries the refugees come from have very low levels of women's rights.

So I don't understand if women are 50 percent of eu vote, how can they possibly think this ends well for them?

And maybe you're right. But if there aren't reliable studies to back it up all you are doing is speculating. You are speculating the refugees will behave that way in the new countries. That they are hostile as you posted above. That they will not integrate in the new society. Nor their descendents. And that they will only be a burden and a danger to society. Maybe someone else can speculate that for example a good amount of syrian refugees are normal people with skills who were productive in their society. And if given the chance will be in the new country too. Maybe someone else can make the case that most countries where refugees come from are dictatorships or failed states. Countries where moderate and progressive forces are killed or persecuted. So taking broad conclusions from all refugees is problematic. Without evidence, I don't know what the reality is. But I know that many are running for their lives. I don't believe what is being done is all that is necessary to solve the problem. But I have nothing against helping them as much as possible for now. Then a long term solution will need to stabilize the middle east. Not bombing it without pause. And destroying countries everywhere.

Muslim rape in England, this subject has been being discussed for years.

http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/muslim-child-rape-gangs-britain#

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jasonjm (OP)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 05:54:02 AM

I agree with you I don't know how reliable these studies are. The data is difficult to verify and can be skewed easily.

What is more difficult to dispute is it's definitely a fact that almost all the countries the refugees come from have very low levels of women's rights.

So I don't understand if women are 50 percent of eu vote, how can they possibly think this ends well for them?

And maybe you're right. But if there aren't reliable studies to back it up all you are doing is speculating. You are speculating the refugees will behave that way in the new countries. That they are hostile as you posted above. That they will not integrate in the new society. Nor their descendents. And that they will only be a burden and a danger to society. Maybe someone else can speculate that for example a good amount of syrian refugees are normal people with skills who were productive in their society. And if given the chance will be in the new country too. Maybe someone else can make the case that most countries where refugees come from are dictatorships or failed states. Countries where moderate and progressive forces are killed or persecuted. So taking broad conclusions from all refugees is problematic. Without evidence, I don't know what the reality is. But I know that many are running for their lives. I don't believe what is being done is all that is necessary to solve the problem. But I have nothing against helping them as much as possible for now. Then a long term solution will need to stabilize the middle east. Not bombing it without pause. And destroying countries everywhere.

That is no speculation. Go visit France. The Muslims there have made pretty much zero effort at integration, and probably most if not all the attackers are 2nd generation.

You might be helping the refugees, but you are doing it at the expense of your fellow eu citizens.

Plus what happens when half of Africa shows up at your door? You gonna absorb 250 million more refugees? What you are seeing is the tip of the iceberg.

And when you slam the door on those 250 million, the left and the rest of the world are going to call you racists.

So you may as well as raise your middle finger now, get called a racist, and tell them all to get the f out.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:17:45 AM

Muslim rape in England, this subject has been being discussed for years.

http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/muslim-child-rape-gangs-britain#

Horrible cases. Too short sentences for what they did. And political correctness gone too far. But looks more like a problem with people of the pakistani community to me. This article goes more in-depth about it: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/child-sex-grooming-the-asian-question-7729068.html

That is no speculation. Go visit France. The Muslims there have made pretty much zero effort at integration, and probably most if not all the attackers are 2nd generation.

You're saying most of the 5 or 6 million muslims in france have not integrated in the society? Ok. Integration is a difficult process. Assimilation worse. France being a very racist country too doesn't help. But that is still not believable. Of course there are problems. But saying all muslims or all immigrants are to blame isn't true and doesn't help.

You might be helping the refugees, but you are doing it at the expense of your fellow eu citizens.

Plus what happens when half of Africa shows up at your door? You gonna absorb 250 million more refugees? What you are seeing is the tip of the iceberg.

And when you slam the door on those 250 million, the left and the rest of the world are going to call you racists.

So you may as well as raise your middle finger now, get called a racist, and tell them all to get the f out.

No one expects europe to take in hundreds of millions people more. Only that it does what it can to help people who need it. Within its possibilities.
HardForkComing

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:22:52 AM

I don't understand how Europeans decided it was a good idea to accept muslim immigrants and asylum seekers, refugees etc etc

can someone explain to me the thought process of how local Europeans and their governments decided being over run by muslims was a good strategy for the future of Europe?

I truly believe Islam is not compatible with democracy and the western world, but that is another debate.
You're asking the wrong people.

History is written at least 30 years before it happens. All this was calculated to the slightest detail.

Some countries are getting forced to accept them, so they get accepted to European Union.
Some other countries need cheap labor.
Some other countries don't have/had an option.

Hungary did a great job doing its part in this media manipulation fasco.

It's all about geopolitics.

PS: Not sure if your question is serious, because I could ask the same thing about "USA", and you'd have an answer to give.
apollofire

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:04:07 AM

I think we should be united in this horrible time. We should not play into the hands of Evils who want us to divide and rule.

I am still Selling.

Email: thecableguy.livetv@gmail.com
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:11:16 AM

Its simple. Because the European countries are controlled by Zionist Jews and Freemasons. Thats why.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:35:42 PM

Europe, or any other place, has always relied on imported labourers. First that labour was cheap because you only had to buy the labourer, later it became somewhat more expensive when we left the idea and started paying wages, and stopped using whips.

It really has nothing to do with 'accepting muslims' or not, we accepted labourers and at the time, we got the best deals with muslimcountries I guess. Recently we got good deals with Polish labourers for example and we bitch about them drinking too much beer and being too loud.

Acceptance of muslims under the European people is another thing, we don't easilly mix but we do in some cases and if those people are happy Europeaners who are able to overcome their need to kill homos and rape kids then there is still some outlook.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 01:51:17 PM

Last economics studies explain that we'll benefit from 0.2 to 0.6% of growth from immigration.
Huh

This is nonsense.  If you add 5M people to a country with 100M, and they are equally productive, you should see 5% growth....
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:11:03 PM

I think, instead of asking why europeans countires accept muslims, we should ask our self: When we plan to teach this people that Islam is not the answer?

What I mean by that? People who belong to this religion think that the Islam is the right way of believing in God! Do you think that this is normal thing? If that text is sacred as they says, then why it teach them to look in one direction?

I don't have against muslims, but I can not accept the fact that those people believe so blindly in that texts!

I don´t know: if adults are into this imaginary friends in the sky thing, doesn´t it make more sense to try to standardize it? So called christians have literally thousands of sects and cults everyone of which believes that theirs is the only right god and the way to believe. So they don´t even agree on the number of those imaginary friends. Which is understandable since what those heavenly creatures are mostly interested in is money for their deputies in charge of all those cults. It´s competing rackets, that´s all.

Mate, sorry to say this, but you don't know anything about religion and spirituality...

Because, if you do, you will know the difference between religion and the Bible. You will know that what the preachers teach us and what is written in the Bible is so so wrong. You will also know that the people who are leading the temples are do that to earn money, just like it was written in the New Testament.

People having a problem when they try to think of God and his power, but they actually don't see that God was create us in His image (so we are like Him) and if we want to unlock those powers, the first thing that we must do is to start to believe in our self.

Tell me, how you would be able to believe in others if you actually don't believe in yourself? Or tell me, do you prepare to believe in some thing bigger that you, if you first don't believe in yourself? Smiley

This closeness to the other, to the point of feeling that he is someone who belongs to me, overcomes every barrier of nationality, social extraction and religion … as the good Samaritan of the Gospel parable teaches us. It also overcomes that culture in a negative sense in which, both in rich and poor countries, human beings are accepted or refused according to utilitarian criteria, especially in terms of social or economic utility. This mentality is the parent of the so-called 'medicine of desires': an increasingly widespread custom in rich countries, characterised by the search for physical perfection at all costs, in the illusion of eternal youth; a custom that leads indeed to the rejection and marginalisation of all that is not 'efficient', that is seen as a burden or a hindrance, or is simply ugly.

Wow, stop please! If you are talking about how the system if functioned, then you have the same thing in the Bible...

It's very clearly written in the Old Testament how should one government works like. The government is chosen by the people, to serve to the people. Here, I will give some practical example:

If you are chosen to be leader of group then what are you responsibilities? To serve the group by leading then and teaching them. It is the same with the government, the people are choose so they can lead them in right direction not in wrong like we have now in 21 century. That is the Matrix! That's why we have so many poor people! That's why the world is unbalanced!

Well, I stole that wisdom from the Pope or his script writers like I said up there. As for politicians, it isn´t like they jump up on a soapbox and the masses flock to their banner and their brilliance. No, it costs money to advertise them and promote them like pretty much everything else I guess. That´s democracy for you. Who´s their master, the people or their corporate sonsors? That isn´t always clear.

Mate, do you think that the popes write the Bible?

The Bible is written by Prophets and Apostles. The others that you call popes are preachers who was chosen to lead the temples. Those are the people that make things go wrong! Believe me, if you try to read the Bible I am sure that you will find all the mistakes in the modern era.

Everything that was written, especially in the New Testament is so true. If you try to think what the Apostles want to teach us, I am sure that you will realize many more things. I know why you are reject the Bible and I completely understand you. People don't believe because of the preachers and I hope that one day they will be a revolution where the normal people will say NO to the preachers and YES to the Bible. Wink
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:22:24 PM

Its simple. Because the European countries are controlled by Zionist Jews and Freemasons. Thats why.
Suuuurrrrreeee.

The Evil Jews are working to bring millions of Muslims into Europe.

That's a good one.

Lol...
ridery99

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:13:42 PM

to Americans: can you please try explain to me why you completely fucked up Middle East and left Europe and Russia to deal with consequences?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:16:46 PM

to Americans: can you please try explain to me why you completely fucked up Middle East and left Europe and Russia to deal with consequences?

to Rest of World:  Because it was your turn?  Because Russia likes her pipeline?  Because it was time for you to see how stupid your own leaders were, instead of just bitching about ours?  Because you've already forgotten about how much you liked Obama, so you helped put him in place?

Hell I don't know.  Got any more questions?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:24:22 PM

ts simple. Because the European countries are controlled by Zionist Jews and Freemasons. Thats why.
Suuuurrrrreeee.

That's a good one.

Lol...

Well, it could be effective in furthering a Zionist objective.  Europe seems to be less inclined to support the type of ethnic cleansing required to achieve a 'greater Israel' than we here in the U.S. for some reason.  Pumping Europe full of criminals and associating their crimes with Islam probably would create an equivalence between what the masses want/need to do in Europe and what the Zionist wish to do in the Middle East.  An equivalence in the 'herd mind' at least, that that is all-important.

I'm certainly not saying that this is happening.  All I am doing is mulling over some of the 'motive' parts of a 'means, motive, opportunity' equation.  It is up to those who are more interested to uncover positive or negative information about the other components.  I'll look at any evidence brought to the table with an open mind.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:39:17 PM

ts simple. Because the European countries are controlled by Zionist Jews and Freemasons. Thats why.
Suuuurrrrreeee.

That's a good one.

Lol...

Well, it could be effective in furthering a Zionist objective.  Europe seems to be less inclined to support the type of ethnic cleansing required to achieve a 'greater Israel' than we here in the U.S. for some reason.  Pumping Europe full of criminals and associating their crimes with Islam probably would create an equivalence between what the masses want/need to do in Europe and what the Zionist wish to do in the Middle East.  An equivalence in the 'herd mind' at least, that that is all-important.

I'm certainly not saying that this is happening.  All I am doing is mulling over some of the 'motive' parts of a 'means, motive, opportunity' equation.  It is up to those who are more interested to uncover positive or negative information about the other components.  I'll look at any evidence brought to the table with an open mind.

It's all part of the beginning of Armageddon foretold by the Bible.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:11:56 PM

It's all part of the beginning of Armageddon foretold by the Bible.

Smiley

If you wish to be specific, I would consider what you have to say about it.  I personally am not 'spiritual' and am not a bible scholar, but I can think of several reasons why religious texts are valuable to understand.

1)  Some of the writings describe events that shake out of basic human nature and systems devised by humans.  Some of these structures, strategies, etc are so universal that they have been repeated through our history.

2) A good strategy which would give a jump-start to a project would be to ride the shirt-tails of something which a sizable percentage of people already believe by virtue of it being 'sacred' in the texts of a popular religion.  Sort of a 'predictive programming' on steroids one might say.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
sartorpc

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:33:41 PM

Muslims are welcome, muslims are not terrorist, only few of them and I dont like to call them muslims, just crazy people.
catch.me.if.you.can

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:37:35 PM

The Bible is a book written by Zionists. So, if you read the Bible, you read the plans of Zionists.
catch.me.if.you.can

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:54:15 PM

If you want to learn more about the connection between the Bible and the Zionists you can read the book Bible Not for Adults of Argyris Tsakalias.

http://www.gbip.gr/book/1096/Tsakal%C3%ADas,_Arg%C3%BDris_D./Bible_Not_for_Adults
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:53:35 PM

Suuuurrrrreeee.

That's a good one.

Lol...

Wouldn't it be more likely that the movement of huge numbers of Muslims to Europe would be caused by people who say over and over they want to take over Europe....like Muslims?
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 12:56:45 AM

Wouldn't it be more likely that the movement of huge numbers of Muslims to Europe would be caused by people who say over and over they want to take over Europe....like Muslims?

It doesn't seem more likely to me.  'Muslims' have no power to even begin to do what is happening with the immigration stuff as far as I can tell.  They are dust blowing in a wind they have no real influence over.  I'm pretty convince that this is planned and implemented by those who have a broader vision.  Indeed, I've long felt that Zionists are probably but a cog in the same class as Christians, Muslims, Scientism-ists, etc.

I've also not really seen 'Muslims say over and over again' that they wish to take over Europe.  Maybe a few crazies who are very probably Western intel plants make some noise about this but my sense is that the average Muslim in Indonesia, Iran, etc, etc doesn't really give two fucks about Europe and certainly has no interest in 'taking it over'.  They've got the same set of problems of putting food on the table as everyone else by-n-large.  If it were not for Western drones exploding their wedding parties and such they probably would hardly think about the West any more than I think about Tajikistan.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: