Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 09:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ※MasterBrain's flight/hotel service※ - ※only 30% - 35% of retail price※  (Read 627 times)
MasterBrain (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Time is a illusion.

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:02:20 AM

※About the service※
We use different methods based on the client's needs, so your bookings are the most secure. Safety is the utmost priority for us

※Services provided※
Flight tickets - At 30%
Hotel bookings - At 35%
-=++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=-
Rules and steps to ensure your bookings
-=++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=-
1# All flight bookings are done at 30% and hotel bookings at 35%

2# We advise to give your bookings at least 7 days due prior. I recommend about 1.5 weeks.

3# Minimum amount for booking is $600 retail (you pay $180 for flights and $210) Any order below $600 retail will be charged as $600 rates.

4# You need to deposit $10 first to make deal after that go to: expedia, priceline, orbitz, cheapoair, trivago or any other travel site. (prices will mostly based on expedia) choose your flight/hotel bookings and make a screenshot (upload to imgur, infotomb, anony)

5# PM us the link and the following details
- number of passengers, all details for each passenger individually
1- Full name: "first name" | "last name"
2- DOB: XX-XX-XXXX
3- Gender: Male/Female
4- Total price of tickets: $

6# We will contact you after receiving above details as how to proceed for the booking.

7# No Replacement Or Refund Will Be Provided If You Acknowledge The Problem After Flight Departure Time Or Hotel Check In Time.

8# You now go to a nice country relax on the beach, have a great time, and forget all the problems for a moment and think.

Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:23:25 PM

Do you accept escrow too - an escrow that releases the funds after I have enjoyed the trip?
MasterBrain (OP)

Time is a illusion.

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:45:20 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 02:19:15 PM by MasterBrain

Do you accept escrow too - an escrow that releases the funds after I have enjoyed the trip?

No once you receive the flight/hotel tickets you would release the funds, it rarely happens that there where any problems. If so we would discuss what the best solution is.

Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:21:52 PM

No once you receive the flight/hotel tickets you would release the funds, it rarely happens that there where any problems. If so we would discuss what the best solution is.

That's the problem. You can easily get the tickets by carding/faking. And then charge back later - leaving the person with a big problem afterwards.
Classic example Of charge back fraud.

If it's legally obtained, why don't you accept getting the funds from the ESCROW after the trip has finished?
MasterBrain (OP)

Time is a illusion.

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:07:45 PM

That's the problem. You can easily get the tickets by carding/faking. And then charge back later - leaving the person with a big problem afterwards.
Classic example Of charge back fraud.

If it's legally obtained, why don't you accept getting the funds from the ESCROW after the trip has finished?

Because the guy who buys them can easily say that he has problems leaving me in the shit. If you really don't believe me then I'll give someone the chance to give tickets then escrow them after you have enjoyed the trip. But not you since you suspect me that I do fraud. 

MasterBrain (OP)

Time is a illusion.

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 12:02:33 PM

Giving escrow to trusted members they can release after they enjoyed the trip (max 1.5 weeks)

petarster

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:01:40 AM

im intrested in this service, can somone vouch for this guy? can you give me skype or other contact so we can discuss
MasterBrain (OP)

Time is a illusion.

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:33:17 AM

im intrested in this service, can somone vouch for this guy? can you give me skype or other contact so we can discuss

PM send

MasterBrain (OP)

Time is a illusion.

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:41:01 AM

Bumping~

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: