Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Compound fund - Compound.fund  (Read 5777 times)
MikeMazzone (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Bananafund Investor and News Personality

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 06:03:15 AM

It can be difficult to profit off of crypto coin trading.  Let an experienced expert do the trading for you at compound.fund.
http://compound.fund/faq.html

WHAT'S THE BIG PICTURE HERE?
You invest. We trade on your behalf, buying/selling crypto currencies, aiming to make a profit. We then compound our variable results to your investment balance daily, and keep doing that until you cashout your entire investment balance. That you may do at any time!
HOW DO I INVEST?
Click on the INVEST NOW page. Fill out the form. Send us the money! We accept BTC-E codes, BitCoin and Perfect Money. (If you wish to invest via Bank Wire, signup at www.btc-e.com , and investigate funding your account there. Once done, send us a BTC-E code)
ARE THERE ANY DEPOSIT FEES?
BTC-E codes are free! BitCoin deposits are also free (We add whatever we receive, after the normal BitCoin network fee, in USD at the current market rate). Perfect Money does incur a deposit fee (the deposit form tells you how much; it fluctuates depending upon how much our exchange platform charges to fund via Perfect Money)
HOW MUCH WILL I EARN?
We pay variable rates daily. A few percent up or down usually... We pass on whatever we make; less overheads, our commission, and transaction fees! Check out our RESULTS page to see our past performance.
CAN I LOSE MONEY?
Yes. We run into loss days frequently (and when they happen, they often come in groups). Our typical trading strategy is to position ourselves for the big (relatively slow) medium term price swings that happen over periods of 3-4months.... However, when buying into these trades, you rarely catch them right at the top/bottom. And thereby the opening days, even weeks can be an erosion of funds as the market continues going up/down; before the swing you're predicting comes into play and the big rebound occurs... So, expect loss days. Lot's of loss days. Be patient! The key stats to look at are our overall profitability over 3-4months periods. Time periods less than that, are all good luck / bad luck... aka variance.
WHAT ARE THE RISKS?
(1) If we trade incorrectly; buying when we should be selling, and vice versa. Then we can lose some money. This happens frequently; and is part of our normal operation.
(2) Theft. Crypto-currencies cannot typically be recovered when they are stolen.
(3) Government Intervention. If our exchange platform (BTC-E.com) gets shut down. Substantial losses will occur.
(4) The complete devaluation of crypto-currencies. They are not backed by any commodity, if overnight everyone loses confidence in them. They could become valueless numbers on a screen.
HOW DO I CASHOUT?
Use the search form at the bottom of our homepage, enter your email address to find your investment profile. View that, and then click on the cashout button, enter your password and request your cashout. You'll receive an email with a link to confirm your cashout. Click on that, and we'll send you your cash either as a BTC-E code, or fire it right back to your original deposit method and account number.
HOW DO BTC-E CODES WORK?
(1) Create an account with www.btc-e.com
(2) Login, click on 'Finances' and then 'Redeem' next the BTC-E code option or click HERE
(3) Enter the code we give you. And the funds will be instantly added to your BTC-E account balance.
(4) From there, you can cash out your money to your bank account, Visa/Mastercard card, Perfect Money, Paypal, Okpay, Epese, Ecoin or MoneyPolo account. Or you can use it to buy a crypto currency; and cashout to your BitCoin, LiteCoin and other online wallets free of charge!
CAN I DEPOSIT TODAY AND CASHOUT TOMORROW?
Yes! Cashout absolutely everything at any time.
CAN I MAKE MULTIPLE INVESTMENTS?
Yes. Each investment will get it's own profile, and will need to be cashed out separately. If you want to specifically add funds to an existing investment, and are planning to use the same deposit method; you can click on 'add funds' in your investment profile.
HOW LONG DO CASHOUTS TAKE? HOW MUCH DO THEY COST?
Cashouts are usually approved the same/next working day. We charge a 0.2% withdrawal fee (eg. Cashout $100, we will send $99.80)
DO YOU OFFER A REFERRAL PROGRAM?
Yes. We pay you 5% of everything your friends earn each day. Find your referral link at the bottom of your investment profile page.
WHEN DID COMPOUND.FUND LAUNCH? WHO OWNS IT?
November 13th 2015. It was founded by Richard O'Neill. Facebook Profile

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:29:15 AM

Active users: 121
Total funds: $226,473.64

In less than 24 hours this website have received $226,473.64 with total number of 121 users.
Stay away from this scam website unless you are the admin.

MikeMazzone (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 08:45:23 AM

13th November 2015
Active Users: 122
Total Funds: $224,130.08884
Operating Profit: +$2,360.48996
Commissions & Overhead: $0.00
Available To Pay: $2,360.48996

+1.05318%
(+1.00052% after referral commissions)

Todays News
We've got a list of half a dozen little improvements / fixes for the programmers to address today. The most important of which is the BTC-E code deposit system. But other than that minor inconvenience; the launch has been successful.

Two quirks of the system to be aware of:
... 1) Referral Commission is paid once per day, at 8am server time.
(Not at the same time the result is announced)
... 2) The result cards show this result as Nov 13th (not Nov 14th which it technically is now).
Bit weird I know, but somebodies thinking (probably mine!) was that the money was actually made yesterday, and just announced today.

Compound Fund is not some crazy intra-day affair, where by some miracle I will trade like crazy and generate returns 50x higher than the market as a whole... This is a slow investment, that aims to ride the longer term swings of crypto currencies including BitCoin, NameCoin and LiteCoin. (Occasionally others) ... However, we update the value of our holdings every day (asset pools are posted daily), so that you can cashout at any time.

Asset Pool:

513.10 - BTC (Cold Storage)
66381.1 - NMC
71.305 - BTC (Active)

1334.27 - USD PM
2797.29 USD - BTC-E Cash
1800.00 USD - Pending Buy Order (NMC)
BTC @ 332.2 = $194139.341   
NMC @ 0.398 = $26419.6778

RIght now, is a bit of a questionable time with the price of BitCoin, the last few weeks there was an enourmous increase in price as the price jumped from $220 up to over $520 in some Chinese exchanges. Before correcting late last week back to 330, then 300, then 290. And just the other day; it's popped back up to 330. And now basically we'll see where it goes!

I am currently optimistic with BitCoin, and am holding // buying.
There was a big increase last week, then a correction... and I'm hoping that the underlying momentum will continue. Especially now that the correction has decreased the price (sufficiently?) to create a 'buy opportunity'.

Also, seeing as the Alternative Coins generally follow BitCoin almost exactly... i'm putting a percentage of my holdings into NMC at the moment. As the last time BitCoin spiked to 500, NMC was over $0.62+ a coin at one point... And I like the alternative coins, because they move with BitCoin just the same; but they also carry tiny market capitalizations and have the potential to really multiply in value on the back of good news (or if a lot of people dump BTC into the Alts) ... So they're basically the same as trading BitCoin, with a bit more potential in the event of wider adoption -- compared to BitCoin with its huge market cap already. The only tricky part with some of the Alt Coins, is if you are investing too much. The trading volumes can be too small; and difficult to realize the full extent of a price changes - without single handidly moving the market in the opposite direction you're looking for.

Anyway... let's see what the market does!

Rich

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:08:38 AM

13th November 2015
Active Users: 122
Total Funds: $224,130.08884
Operating Profit: +$2,360.48996
Available To Pay: $2,360.48996

+1.05318%
(+1.00052% after referral commissions)

Todays News
We've got a list of half a dozen little improvements / fixes for the programmers to address today. The most important of which is the BTC-E code deposit system. But other than that minor inconvenience; the launch has been successful.

Two quirks of the system to be aware of:
... 1) Referral Commission is paid once per day, at 8am server time.
(Not at the same time the result is announced)
... 2) The result cards show this result as Nov 13th (not Nov 14th which it technically is now).
Bit weird I know, but somebodies thinking (probably mine!) was that the money was actually made yesterday, and just announced today.

Compound Fund is not some crazy intra-day affair, where by some miracle I will trade like crazy and generate returns 50x higher than the market as a whole... This is a slow investment, that aims to ride the longer term swings of crypto currencies including BitCoin, NameCoin and LiteCoin. (Occasionally others) ... However, we update the value of our holdings every day (asset pools are posted daily), so that you can cashout at any time.

Asset Pool:

513.10 - BTC (Cold Storage)
66381.1 - NMC
71.305 - BTC (Active)

1334.27 - USD PM
2797.29 USD - BTC-E Cash
1800.00 USD - Pending Buy Order (NMC)
BTC @ 332.2 = $194139.341   
NMC @ 0.398 = $26419.6778

RIght now, is a bit of a questionable time with the price of BitCoin, the last few weeks there was an enourmous increase in price as the price jumped from $220 up to over $520 in some Chinese exchanges. Before correcting late last week back to 330, then 300, then 290. And just the other day; it's popped back up to 330. And now basically we'll see where it goes!

I am currently optimistic with BitCoin, and am holding // buying.
There was a big increase last week, then a correction... and I'm hoping that the underlying momentum will continue. Especially now that the correction has decreased the price (sufficiently?) to create a 'buy opportunity'.

Also, seeing as the Alternative Coins generally follow BitCoin almost exactly... i'm putting a percentage of my holdings into NMC at the moment. As the last time BitCoin spiked to 500, NMC was over $0.62+ a coin at one point... And I like the alternative coins, because they move with BitCoin just the same; but they also carry tiny market capitalizations and have the potential to really multiply in value on the back of good news (or if a lot of people dump BTC into the Alts) ... So they're basically the same as trading BitCoin, with a bit more potential in the event of wider adoption -- compared to BitCoin with its huge market cap already. The only tricky part with some of the Alt Coins, is if you are investing too much. The trading volumes can be too small; and difficult to realize the full extent of a price changes - without single handidly moving the market in the opposite direction you're looking for.

Anyway... let's see what the market does!

Rich
What do you mean by your quotations, i seem not to understand.

MikeMazzone (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 05:23:01 PM

http://compound.fund/results/2015-11-14.html 14th November 2015
Active Users: 206
Total Funds: $237,997.0804
Operating Profit: -$10,451.8907
Available To Pay: -$10,451.8907

-4.3916%
INVEST NOW
Todays News
Bit of a weekend dump going on... This is very typical for this time of week; but the movement is too small / not predictable enough to act on in any meaningful way. So we'll absorb the small loss, and hold out for the rebound as the week begins. That's what i'm hoping for anyway!

My theory is... no point chasing a tiny profit and potentially miss out on a big rise in the overall price.

I'll take this opportunity (or at least later tonight) to spend some of our cash; and buy up some more coins.

Asset Pool:

543.1049   - BTC (Cold Storage)
66381.1 NMC   - NMC
68.112   - BTC (Active)
4672.13   - USD PM
$1826.96 USD   - BTC-E Cash
$1800.00 USD   - Pending Buy Order (NMC)
--------------------------
BTC @ 317 = 193755.7573
NMC @ 0.384 = 25490.3424
Total Cash = 8299.09
==========================
$227545.1897

dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 05:27:45 PM

http://compound.fund/results/2015-11-14.html 14th November 2015
Active Users: 206
Total Funds: $237,997.0804
Operating Profit: -$10,451.8907
Available To Pay: -$10,451.8907

-4.3916%
INVEST NOW
Todays News
Bit of a weekend dump going on... This is very typical for this time of week; but the movement is too small / not predictable enough to act on in any meaningful way. So we'll absorb the small loss, and hold out for the rebound as the week begins. That's what i'm hoping for anyway!

My theory is... no point chasing a tiny profit and potentially miss out on a big rise in the overall price.

I'll take this opportunity (or at least later tonight) to spend some of our cash; and buy up some more coins.

Asset Pool:

543.1049   - BTC (Cold Storage)
66381.1 NMC   - NMC
68.112   - BTC (Active)
4672.13   - USD PM
$1826.96 USD   - BTC-E Cash
$1800.00 USD   - Pending Buy Order (NMC)
BTC @ 317 = 193755.7573
NMC @ 0.384 = 25490.3424
Total Cash = 8299.09
$227545.1897

are owner of this system?
what is your future plan for alive?
can u tell us please..
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 01:19:02 AM

Active users: 121
Total funds: $226,473.64

In less than 24 hours this website have received $226,473.64 with total number of 121 users.
Stay away from this scam website unless you are the admin.

Maybe there are fake infos...

Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:04:05 AM

This site actually looks alright, all the transactions are transparent, you can click on the peoples profiles and then click on details and it will show their transactions what they deposited/withdrew.  Also it looks like a legit investment because each day has a different percentage and it looks like it can even go down which adds to the fact that its probably real.  He explains the trading that took place if you click on the percentage rate and has a breakdown of the money incoming and outcoming.  Looks like one of the more legit operations here. 
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:18:04 AM

Richard/Jo has his own program now? he's the admin/CEO of mytrafficvalue/paidverts right? what happened to him? i am a previous investor on MTV/PV but i just quit after the debt swap last year. anyways i trust rich/Jo , this gonna be an interesting program

P.S: are you mikemazzone, one of the biggest shareholders of MTV and one of the users with the highest BAPs on PV?
MikeMazzone (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 04:49:06 PM

http://compound.fund/results/2015-11-15.html

15th November 2015
Active Users: 221
Total Funds: $221,688.01007
Operating Profit: +$15,021.0268
Commissions & Overhead: $200.00
Available To Pay: $14,821.02679

+6.68553%
(+6.35125% after referral commissions)
INVEST NOW
Todays News
BitCoin is pretty much flat at the moment...
It's real 50/50 as to where it's going to go next. The rebound is waiting to happen in my opinion; but time is a crucial element in that. As until the loose hands are shaken loose. It won't go up again. As basically, short of growth (new users coming into BTC to buy it up & use it) , people/traders have to lose money, in order for others to make it. That's a law of trading.... For which time is a key element; where the low price lingers, whilst people have time constraints, and are forced to sell their coins for a lower value after buying higher. And then it somewhat frees the whole process to go up again. Again trapping people with time constraints; as they need BTC now; or it's going up again, so they pile on to try and join the wave. In which case they pile on, buying it up at higher prices. And the no-growth flow continues, in theory anyway. There's obviously a lot more to it than that; but that's todays little trading lesson!

Last night, there was a good little opportunity... someone was selling a whole lot of LTC in a hurry, and spiked the price down. Which created an imbalance between the BTC/LTC ratios; which usually sits around 0.01 (1% of the BTC price) compared with the USD counterparts. So I was running a little circle with my active cash; selling BTC, buying LTC, and switching it over... And then to top that off; the LTC price rebounded 1.5-2% at the end of it. So that was a good hour or so of solid money cycling, ending in a nice little profit.

Todays Asset Pool:

524.38   - BTC (Cold Storage)
66381.145 NMC   - NMC
7934.1   - LTC
1.808   - BTC (Active)
36.3132   - BTC (Active2)
4610.08   - USD PM
$35.1899 USD   - BTC-E Cash
$4526.1899 USD   - Pending Buy Orders (NMC/LTC)
BTC Total: 562.5012 @ 317 = 178312.8804
LTC Total: 7934.1 @ 3.05 = $24199.005
NMC Total: 66381.145 @ 0.377 = 25025.691665
Total Cash = $9171.4598
$236709.036865

I'm also looking into Payza and OkPay as potential additions to Compound Fund.
I've begun the verification processes there; and i'll see how that goes.

And I'm asking the programmers to add two little pages, to list the Deposits & Cashouts along with the total stats at the bottom of the homepage. I think that'll be a nice display; bring the website to life a little bit, as you can see money coming in & going out. Without having to crawl through hundreds of profiles.

Anyway... more tomorrow!

Rich

FaucetWorld

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 05:41:10 PM

Richard/Jo has his own program now? he's the admin/CEO of mytrafficvalue/paidverts right? what happened to him? i am a previous investor on MTV/PV but i just quit after the debt swap last year. anyways i trust rich/Jo , this gonna be an interesting program

P.S: are you mikemazzone, one of the biggest shareholders of MTV and one of the users with the highest BAPs on PV?

How you know that owner of this program is same Richard/Jo from My Traffic Value/Paidverts?

Rich/Jo from MFV/PV scam them. They wrote that he was using users money to finance many private things .. including cars and travel .. if I remember correctly he lost about $ 100k
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:42:13 PM

This site actually looks alright, all the transactions are transparent, you can click on the peoples profiles and then click on details and it will show their transactions what they deposited/withdrew.  Also it looks like a legit investment because each day has a different percentage and it looks like it can even go down which adds to the fact that its probably real.  He explains the trading that took place if you click on the percentage rate and has a breakdown of the money incoming and outcoming.  Looks like one of the more legit operations here. 
I like the way you analyzed that website but we shall prefer a first hand info, like how much are you willing to invest there?

Brob12321

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:50:52 AM

I like the way you analyzed that website but we shall prefer a first hand info, like how much are you willing to invest there?

I would be willing to invest $15 when my next paycheck comes through lol
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:20:58 AM

If is really from Joe,I might give it a try.
Because Joe managed my traffic value and paidverts sites successfully for a long time.

phibay

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:03:29 AM

How you know that owner of this program is same Richard/Jo from My Traffic Value/Paidverts?

Rich/Jo from MFV/PV scam them. They wrote that he was using users money to finance many private things .. including cars and travel .. if I remember correctly he lost about $ 100k

through his official fb account, he keeps people updated with the said program through his fb account, first i only heard it through some friends that Jo has a new program after he was kicked out as the ceo of pv/mtv.

Jo scammed people? im not sure about that but i doubt jo/rich did it, people won't continue supporting and trusting him if he scammed them
phibay

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:11:33 AM

If is really from Joe,I might give it a try.
Because Joe managed my traffic value and paidverts sites successfully for a long time.

yep its from jo/rich and you are correct, he really managed pv/mtv successfully until he left. look at mtv now with the new ceo, looks like they're going to an end Cheesy
MikeMazzone (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 10:28:40 AM

http://compound.fund/results/2015-11-16.html
16th November 2015
Active Users: 269
Total Funds: $245,766.8921
Operating Profit: +$9,062.24
Commissions & Overhead: $200.00
Available To Pay: $8,862.24

+3.60595%
(+3.42565% after referral commissions)
INVEST NOW
Todays News
All coins increased in value in the last 24hours.... easy money!

Asset Pool:

524.38   - BTC (Cold Storage)
66381.145 NMC   - NMC
7934.1   - LTC
27.43   - BTC (Active)
36.3132   - BTC (Active2)
5239.06   - USD PM
$125.3799 USD   - BTC-E Cash
$4491 USD   - Pending Buy Orders (NMC/LTC)
BTC Total: 588.1232 @ 328.71 = 193321.977072
LTC Total: 7934.1 @ 3.13 = $24833.733
NMC Total: 66381.145 @ 0.404 = 26817.98258
Total Cash = $9855.4399
$254829.132552

I am currently working to add Payeer as a deposit method for Compound Fund. I would imagine that'll be ready sometime next week.

noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:52:12 PM

Good to know and i think the admin of that website will be glad to receive your investments as a donation.
Kindly update us with your blockchain tx when and after your investment.

FaucetWorld

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:47:43 PM

It looks like both project are scams.. From yesterday MTV forum is full of complains.. It looks like people lost a lot of money in last SWAP. Admin say that this is Rich/Jo fault - that he scam them..

better to stay away from both..
Brob12321

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:44:40 PM

Good to know and i think the admin of that website will be glad to receive your investments as a donation.
Kindly update us with your blockchain tx when and after your investment.

Haven't invested yet, lmao a donation ? I am not planning to donate anything, is there some minimum investment that I'm not aware of or do you just think it is another scam ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: