Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS- 1-4 s3's and PSU supplies  (Read 283 times)
fpvbandit (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:59:51 AM

Hey community,

Looking to sell between 1-4 of my antminer s3's. One has the same design heat sink as the s3+ so im guesssing that is a "newer" model.

I have 3, 900W PSU's with wall plugs, atx cables and board for psu's.

Prices: 1 for 80, 2 for 150, 3 for 215 and all 4 for 255. PSU's are 900Watts at the wall, atx cables are top of the line. If you want power supply and photos let me know. We can even bargain on a my new router if you buy all 4, you might need one. I have an ad on shcmee beigh under fpv_bandit. That could work as escrow or buyer/seller protection.

I ask that you pay shipping yourself, Its 10-20 bucks UPS ground to to lower 48. If shipping is outrageous I can probably help a little or throw in a freebee or discounted acccessory.

If you buy at least one from me Ill give you my cell number and can help w/tech support if needed. I found that starting from scratch it took 3-4 weeks to optimize all my units, so dont hesitate to give a call.

Hope to hear from you, all prices are negotiable but I have limits I must adhere to. Can and will add more photos.

So reader, whats it gonna take to get you on the road with one of these

Hope to hear from you on here or dee bay.

sgi02

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:34:15 PM

I might be interested in an S3. I see you mentioned you have photos, could you please post them here with a timestamp (Your username and date on a piece of paper). Since you have a very new account it will help tremendously with your sale. Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: