Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:36:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 'I Don't Represent a Threat of Any Kind'  (Read 2958 times)
msc_de (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 10:55:17 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 12:08:33 AM by msc_de

'I Don't Represent a Threat of Any Kind'
2015-11-12

http://www.rfa.org/english/women/china-missworld-11122015104012.html

Miss Canada Anastasia Lin testifies on China's human rights situation at a US Congressional hearing, July 23, 2015.

When China hosts the 65th Miss World beauty contest starting on Nov. 21 on the island province of Hainan, one of the contestants will likely be missing from the line-up. Anastasia Lin, currently Miss Canada, has apparently been denied a visa by the ruling Chinese Communist Party after she spoke out publicly about the persecution of fellow members of the banned Falun Gong spiritual movement, which Beijing has designated an "evil cult." Lin, who was born in China but is now a Canadian citizen, and whose China-based father has been visited by the state security police, told RFA's Cantonese Service that her visa application has stalled:

They need a letter of invitation if you are applying for a visa, and Miss World issued one from their London headquarters. But when I went to apply for the visa they told me that this didn't count, and that I had to get an invitation letter from inside China, from the event's organizers there.

I asked Miss World to request this from China for me, because I wasn't the only person having this problem; they all were. I was just the first person to ask them. But all of the other contestants have now received their invitation letters from China. They got them on Oct. 30. Now it's Nov. 10, and I haven't heard anything at all from them.

I was looking at photos of the letters that the other contestants sent to me, and it says that the issuing department is the Sanya Municipal Foreign Affairs Bureau, so it's definitely the government's doing.

What this means is that the Chinese government hasn't issued me an invitation.

There are still 10 days to go, so we haven't given up hope yet. Miss World understands that I did a few things with the intention of helping some people out. I hope they will understand that was the whole reason I took part in this contest in the first place. Maybe they'll move the contest if the Chinese government doesn't give me a visa.

I am 25 years old, and I just graduated from college. I don't represent a threat of any kind to them. I just wanted to speak out on behalf of some Chinese people. I think that it would show the world how international they've become if they allowed me to go.

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH8dEwLn0Js

CECC Testimony and Q&A - Miss World Canada 2015
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:05:01 PM

pretty girl, ugly chinese government!!!
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:12:08 AM

Wait...you mean the hordes of supposedly Syrian are NOT trying to get across the border into China?
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 02:57:44 AM

Police: Falun Gong practitioners stage torture photos

QINGDAO, China, June 3 (UPI) -- Police in the Chinese city of Qingdao said Monday that they have arrested 16 Falun Gong practitioners who allegedly created fake torture pictures.

The arrests were made during a raid at a residence on May 2, when they allegedly found Falun Gong practitioners acting out torture scenes, China's Xinhua news agency reported.

Some of the suspects were made to look like victims, and others were acting as the ones carrying out acts of torture, police said. Other suspects were taking pictures, police allege.

Falun Gong is a spiritual practice followed in China.

Original text from: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2013/06/03/Police-Falun-Gong-practitioners-stage-torture-photos/UPI-18571370266273/

http://www.facts.org.cn/Reports/World/201306/04/t20130604_908100.htm

Falun Gong fabricates article 'Falun Gong disciples receive cruel torture' on internet

On August 19th 2004, a Falun Gong Internet site named Minghui published an article with the title: Inhuman torment to Liao Yuanhua of Hubei Shayang Fanjiatai Prison.

Less than two weeks, on September 2nd, Minghui published an article named "The Inhuman torment Demonstration of Liao Yuanhua in Hubei Shayang Fanjiatai Prison" with 17 counterfeit photos and explanatory texts, the pictures and texts were "luxuriantly showed" nearly "30 kinds of cruel tortures" mentioned above. This was another masterpiece which was planned, organized, commanded by Falun Gong cult, it drove the diehard disciples fabricated lies, concocted the fake photo, and made rumors and slanders abroad to decry our government.

Falun Gong needs lies

Liao Yuanhua, 47 years old, became an "organized and utilized the cult to destroy the law and implement the crime" criminal in February of 2001 and sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment for 4 years.

On June 9th 2004, Liao Yuanhua was released and lodged in his brother-in-law Yu Jibin's house. News passed quickly to other Falun Gong disciples Shi Liping, Wu Yonghong, etc. Soon after Liao YuanHua went home, Shi Liping, Wu Yonghong, Zhang Wenfang, Lan Guowen etc. came to visit him stealthily in succession.

Shi Liping with computer specialty told Liao Yuanhua, Minghui Website was collecting the so-called "persecuted" materials of Falun Gong disciples everywhere in September of 2001.

Liao Yuanhua's understood it quickly: Li Hongzhi had said disciples should visit Minghui Website to know the attitudes on important issues, so Liao Yuanhua determined to offer an rumored article to Minghui Website at the request of Li Hongzhi.

In order to concoct this "Heavy Article", Shi Liping, Wu Yonghong, Zhu Jianxun,etc. talked with Liao Yuanhua secretly. According to the memory of Yu Jibin, the time of discuss each time was very long, once they came in at 8 o'clock in the evening and went out at 5 o'clock in the next morning.

The article had been written out through numerous planning. Liao Yuanhua looked for Zhu Jianxun and Wu Yonghong to "solicit their opinions", and then Wu Yonghong passed the article to Shi Liping. Shi Liping suggested it was better to use the third-person form to make the article "more objective" and helped add some shock words in the beginning and the end. Then Liao Yuanhua read it and "feel quite good" and thought it "could strengthen the appeal of the article", so he agreed Shi Liping to send the article to Minghui Website.

Minghui Website just like found a treasure when they received the article, then published an article named "Inhuman torment to Liao Yuanhua of Hubei Shayang Fanjiatai Prison" on August 19th. This article were quoted by other Falun Gong Websites like "Yuming" etc., moreover, the title was revised to "Suffered nearly 30 kinds cruel torture, Liao Yuanhua defied brutal suppression".

Falun Gong needs fake photos

3 days later, Shi Liping told Liao Yuanhua that the "Master" had new command: To collect the mainland disciples' simulation photos of being persecuted.

Minghui Website sent out the order and required domestic Falun Gong disciples to offer fake photos of being persecuted, hinted them undisguisedly that they could play tricks and make rumors: "Please develop your own intelligence."

Through planning, Liao Yuanhua, et al. determined to make and offer fake photos. According to the command of "develop your own intelligence" in Minghui Website, Liao Yuanhua borrowed a digital camera; Wu Yaqin sent for 3 pairs of liberates shoes; Without police uniform, Wu Yonghong looked for somebody to borrow a traffic uniform to replace; Chen Ronghua brought two medical work clothes; Yu Jibin even found out the iron chain which lock the wooden handcart in his family and imitated it as the fetters creatively.

Yu Shaojun, Liao Yuanhua's 23 years old nephew, was responsible for photographing. He divided it into 3 times: The first time, Liao Yuanhua, Wu Yonghong, Yu Jibin and Yu Shaojun came to a brick and tile factory near the house of Yu Jibin, When the workers of the brick and tile factory worked busily, they photographed a group of brick and tile factory's photos hurriedly, and then ran away.

Liao Yuanhua, Lan Guowen, Wu Yonghong, Chen Ronghua, Yu Jibin and Yu Shaojun came to Yu Jibin's house again on that night, and photographed the scene that Liao Yuanhua rehearsed formerly. Liao Yuanhua guided other 5 people act as doctor, prisoner and jailer, and photographed some fake photos of so-called "rack plane", "play on a swing", "coat hanger hit the head" etc., they busied with it till midnight. On the night of the next day, 6 people continued working with it and rehearsed various "cruel tortures" made up by Liao Yuanhua.

They had photographed more than 100 photos totally, and Liao Yuanhua let Yu Shaojun "synthesize" them. Yu Shaojun confessed later that the so-called "synthesize" mainly was to shear, intercept, combine and concatenate. Such as later on Minghui Website published two photos of "firebrick and baked gun", those were synthesized by 4 photos: included 2 photos of the outdoor scene of brick and tile factory, 2 photos of Yu Jibin "wrestled" with Liao Yuanhua which were photographed in Yu Jibin's house, then they "substituted the photos stealthily" to merge two "real" photos of brick and tile factory.

Such kind of photos had altogether synthesized more than 20 pieces. After finished, Liao Yuanhua and Yu Shaojun brought the photos to Shi Liping's house hurriedly. By chose the "excellent in excellent", 3 people had confirmed 17 photos and spent two nights to do some later stage works like writing the photo demonstrations etc.

Under the logic of "Only say what benefits Falun Gong", an outright lie came out.

After confirmed flawlessly, Shi Liping sent the concoctive photos to Minghui Website according to the operation manual she learned in Minghui Website.

On September 2nd, Minghui Website published an article named "The Inhuman torment Demonstration of Liao Yuanhua in Hubei Shayang Fanjiatai Prison" with 17 fake photos.

Liao Yuanhua: The articles and photos were fabricated.

Concern with the case of collusion domestically and aboardly and rumoring by Falun Gong, the public security organ of Hubei Wuxue organized picked troops to launch investigation rapidly. The case was cracked on December 2nd, and all of 11 personnel concerning the cases such as Liao Yuanhua etc. were caught.

Liao Yuanhua confessed in the watch house, "The article and photos were fabricated."

Liao Yuanhua confessed that the photos published on Minghui Website was to promote Falun Gong and to expand its influence.

In fact, not only the fact was fictitious, but also the photos were fake.

A "cruel torture" photo named so-called "play on a swing", according to the confession of Yu Shaojun, was synthesized by 5 photos actually: 2 photos of empty beds, the 3 fixed hanging body photos of Liao Yuanhua were synthesized by using 3 photos of head, leg and mid body respectively. Finally, 5 photos synthesized to 1 photo, and the sheath of the fetters was "drawn" on the computer by using the photo editing software.

There were also some rumors and fake photos which created something out of nothing appeared everywhere in this article of Minghui Website, like "rack plane", "hit the head", "forbid to go to toilet" and "inject the unidentified medicine".

Liao Yuanhua said, "Recall on the days of the prison, prison leaders and the cadres tried their best to save me, my cotton-padded jacket was broken, they sent the new cotton-padded jacket to me; on my birthday, they sent the birthday cake to me; when my child's college entrance examination was passed, the prison leaders contributed and subsidized him to go to university; they cared about my study and dailylife, and bought the harmonica for me, bought the glasses for me, and lent books to me.

But all of these were forgotten by Liao Yuanhua at that time, he said, "when I was infatuated in Falun Gong, the only behavioral standard was to do what Li Hongzhi required us to do, I couldn't distinguish right from wrong, and finally lost myself.

Shi Liping was bitter too, "I will never visit the so-called 'Minghui' Website because it made the fake too much. The dust threw into my eyes, and this fall made me shock.

Yu Shaojun sighed deeply, "The Falun Gong addicts such as me were only a tool, a victim in his (Li Hongzhi) hand. He held the sign of "truthfulness, benevolence and forbearance", but let us to do the things of rumoring and slandering!

However, these things of rumoring and slandering were the splendid sensationalizing subject in Li Hongzhi's view.

Many websites of Falun Gong such as "Epochtimes" offered cooperation immediately after the article and the photos were published on Minghui Website on August 19th and September 2nd, and then they quoted them one after another as well as sensationalized them without restraint.

The lie is a lie eventually, and all dark tricks will disappear in a flash under the sunshine finally.

(Xinhua News Agency, December 27, 2004)

http://www.facts.org.cn/Facts/200708/14/t20070814_775726.htm

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:54:02 AM

I am wondering if this so called Miss Canada stuff has been part of an anti-China campaign in disguise all along.

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 03:59:40 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2015, 04:15:18 AM by Vika NSFW

US Congressional hearing for a RACISM and Racial hate activists.

"So the man went away from God, the aliens have used a method of mixing the races."
Lee chunji have listed
ten kinds of "evil": the half-breed, homosexuals, those who work on the computer, those who violate the tradition, believers in democracy, and "superstitions in science", etc.

http://ru.kaiwind.com/flgwh/sdch/200903/18/t20090318_785989.htm

What is happend in "Forced Democracy Exporter Land"??

Blood Lessons
http://www.facts.org.cn/Pictures/Feature/bl/

http://www.facts.org.cn/krs/vcs/201302/18/t20130218_780647.htm

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:22:03 AM

I am wondering if this so called Miss Canada stuff has been part of an anti-China campaign in disguise all along.
I do agree with the Chinese gov that Falong is a bad cult.

Talked to some of them.  They have that glassy eyed stare...
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:04:23 PM

Wait...you mean the hordes of supposedly Syrian are NOT trying to get across the border into China?

i didnot get your points
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:05:51 PM

Talked to some of them.  They have that glassy eyed stare...

Falungong is legal all over the world except mainland china, that fact itself figures out all.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 02:08:25 PM

Falungong is legal all over the world except mainland china, that fact itself figures out all.

SINGAPORE — A Singapore court Tuesday charged 15 followers of the Falun Gong spiritual movement with illegal assembly after their unauthorized vigil in memory of fellow believers they say died in police custody in China.

The nine men and six women were led into a Singapore courtroom in handcuffs to hear the formal charges. Most wore bright yellow T-shirts that read: "The great law of Fa Lun: truthfulness, benevolence, tolerance."

The charges, including obstructing a police officer, were read to each defendant in English and translated into Mandarin through an interpreter.

After their arrest on New Year's Eve, the detainees refused to post bail, saying they did nothing wrong.

But by the time the court hearing ended late Tuesday, they were each in the process of posting $1,150 bail.

Falun Gong member Ng Wee Keong said the accused were all "fellow practitioners" of the spiritual movement. Police detained them just before midnight Sunday after a three-hour standoff involving about 80 Falun Gong members in a Singapore park. The sect, legal in Singapore, has been banned in China and has been targeted by a crackdown there.

The Falun Gong members, mostly women and children, had gathered around two makeshift cardboard memorials pasted with pictures and names of the alleged victims in China. Demonstrations and protests are rare in tightly controlled Singapore, where permits are required for any public gatherings.

Most of the detained Falun Gong members in Singapore are Chinese nationals, according to a court document.

At least two dozen police cordoned off the area and demanded that the Falun Gong followers hand over the memorials. They refused, at one point locking arms to prevent police from detaining members, police said.

The crime of obstructing a policeman carries a maximum jail sentence of 3 months and a maximum fine of $285. The unlawful assembly charge also carries a maximum 3-month jail term, and a maximum fine of $2,850.

The meditation sect has attracted millions of members in China and throughout the world. Beijing, fearing Falun Gong's popularity and its threat to Communist Party rule, has banned the group and sent thousands of members to prison and labor camps.

Human-rights groups say at least 92 have died in detention since the government banned the sect in July 1999, including four who were reported dead Tuesday by the Information Center for Human Rights and Democracy.

The Hong Kong-based information center said the latest victims included 33-year-old Xu Bing and 34-year-old Lou Aiqing from China's eastern Shandong province.

Police arrested the two Dec. 20, when they were posting Falun Gong slogans on walls in Shandong's Qingdao city, and beat them in detention, it said.

On Dec. 24, police informed the families of Xu and Lou that they had died of heart disease.

Spotting numerous wounds on the bodies, the families took pictures of the corpses, only to have the films seized by police, the rights group said.

- See more at: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:RPNi0wSut_sJ:articles.chicagotribune.com/2001-01-03/news/0101030244_1_falun-gong-spiritual-movement-singapore-park+&cd=1&hl=it&ct=clnk&gl=us#sthash.xxFoHQ7e.dpuf

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 02:18:15 PM

"As for China, not all dissidents have clean hands. What about Falun Dafa (Falun Gong), which independent investigators have concluded is an authoritarian cult that also has a conservative Buddhist homophobic bias? Moreover, it should also be remembered that while it trails Europe and South America in LGBT rights terms, China did finally decriminalise male homosexuality (1997) six years before the United States (2003)."

http://www.gaynz.com/articles/publish/32/article_6313.php

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 02:44:45 PM

Everyone can put on search engine "Falun Gong Practitioners Forced Deportation"

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:48:54 PM

Anybody who suggests out of the blue that they don't represent a threat of any kind, needs to be watched carefully for hidden threats.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Hazir
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:58:00 PM

And the point of this thread is? Because if you think that Ms. Anastasia Lin will win against Chinese government and they bend to her will and let her in, then you are gravely mistaken.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:05:23 PM

And the point of this thread is? Because if you think that Ms. Anastasia Lin will win against Chinese government and they bend to her will and let her in, then you are gravely mistaken.

mainland china will be totally free , sooner or later, no doubt

obviously you think in wrong direction
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:11:12 PM

Talked to some of them.  They have that glassy eyed stare...

No it doesn't figure anything out.  Do you have a point?

Do you actually even KNOW ANYTHING about Falong?

msc_de (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:12:16 PM

read before you ask please
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:41:11 PM

No, I'm asking YOU.  And you don't know what I know or don't know.  Maybe I should be making demands for you to read.

Also, are you in Falong?  Just curious.
msc_de (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:47:52 PM

No, I'm asking YOU.  And you don't know what I know or don't know.  Maybe I should be making demands for you to read.

Also, are you in Falong?  Just curious.

i am not falungong member,

but i know their story from very original, the case in 1999 in  my home town in my university

i know chinese politics much better and much more than you, no need discuss on this , baby
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 10:13:58 PM

Falun Gong, A racist and sexist cult

http://forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=48287&sid=c291bbb0cc2116093c86803a47cbce61

king wu

Racism:
bullet   According to the New York Times, Li Hongzhi said that: "...interracial children are the spawn of the 'Dharma Ending Period,' a Buddhist phrase that refers to an era of moral degeneration. In an interview last year, he said each race has its own paradise, and he later told followers in Australia that, 'The yellow people, the white people, and the black people have corresponding races in heaven.' As a result, he said, interracial children have no place in heaven without his intervention."

As noted below, homosexuality is degenerate behavior, on a par with sexual promiscuity.
Beliefs about homosexuality:

The Falun Gong movement appears to treat homosexuality -- presumably homosexual behavior not homosexual orientation -- as a degenerate behavior, on a par with sexual promiscuity:

Founder and current leader Li Hongzhi delivered a lecture in Sydney, Australia in 1996. 7 In it, he made a passing reference to homosexuality:
"A lot of people have done many bad deeds. Things such as organized crime, homosexuality, and promiscuous sex, etc., none are the standards of being human."

http://www.religioustolerance.org/falungong1.htm

My name is Samuel Luo and my parents are both Falun Gong practitioners who have been hurt and exploited by this cult. Among the many harms done to them, I have been seriously concerned that they have refused needed medical treatment. In 2002, my step-father initially refused help when he had a stroke and he has suffered painful gout attacks unnecessarily for five years. He did so because he was being brainwashed into believing that Li Hongzhi, the founder and leader of this cult has the power to cure illnesses and taking medicine is counter productive.

http://melbourne.indymedia.org/news/2006/02/107037_comment.php
------------------------------

Lord Lucan

The simplistic anti-government propganda of the FLG is so trite,
 and so blindingly obvious to any Chinese person that it could only be for foreign consumption.  
:roll: I suspect the China end of the FLG is a cynical manipulation by overseas elements to create a persecution complex among members using Chinese (fuck it, there's plenty of them) as the victims.
And it is disgusting.
 Screw the FLG.
And screw all these  fuckwits in the West blindly supporting something they know absolutely nothing about, nor have no experience of.
Give your money/support to HRW China or something, or reporters san frontiers of something, but save us from the FLG!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: