Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:05:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (selling) cheap microsoft product keys - furry - MSDN  (Read 364 times)
furrywolfgirl (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:12:30 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 05:29:16 PM by furrywolfgirl

hi there,

the price list is visible in the picture above aswell as my contact information if you have any questions please contact me through skype: furry.wolfgirl. im not selling MSDN admin accounts or MSDN invite's. you can also contact me through email: furrywolfgirl@outlook.com, although skype is adviced for a fast reponse. i hope i have provided all the information you need.

furry./center]
kingofbitcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:31:12 PM

Are these authentic or are these just some MSDN keys that stops working after a few months ? Let me know.

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
furrywolfgirl (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:40:52 PM

These are MSDN keys so you wont get a COA and that means that there is infact a chance the keys will get blocked but i havent had alot of trouble with it and if it does happen you will be given a new key for free.
hope to have answered your question.
furry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: