Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:01:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: justrota.com + justpreorder.com + justhowismade.com for only 1 BTC  (Read 452 times)
justrota (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:17:05 PM

For more info please visit http://justrota.com/ &/ contact me at admin@justrota.com

Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:46:21 AM

These domains are NOT worth even a tenth of the prices given. The estimation bots don't give a good price at all, it depends on the buyer and the trend.
Domains can easily be obtained for under 10$, and you domain aren't short nor rememberable.
The creditcardaplication.com domain is spelled wrong. It should be credit card application and not aplication.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 07:09:26 PM

These domains are NOT worth even a tenth of the prices given. The estimation bots don't give a good price at all, it depends on the buyer and the trend.
Domains can easily be obtained for under 10$, and you domain aren't short nor rememberable.
The creditcardaplication.com domain is spelled wrong. It should be credit card application and not aplication.

I hope Mr if is that easy to buy them under 10$ please try to buy them if you are that clever each under 100$ and proof us what you wrote .....

Because is very easy for you why not to show us the secret if is that easy try to buy all of them under 1000$ and you will be surprised if you think is that easy to make a comment like a ''beginer'' ....

....... try to respect the others without to make comments with bad intention .....

The guy is correct. All of the domains you listed can be gotten for ~$0.99 each if they were still available from domain companies like register.com, 1and1.com, namecheap.com, godaddy.com, etc etc etc.

My opinion comes from buying domains over the years and never paying more than $1.14 for any including domains such as;

ptchelp.us - $0.99
cryptodatabase.net - $0.99
dknight2.com - $1.14
cryptoptc.com - $0.00

These domains are either a lot shorter or very specific to their intent.

The only domain listed in your post that may have worth is the bitcoin-qa.com if someone wanted to set up a question and answer site but even then the - in the domain cuts the worth down.

As a suggestion, if you are looking to sell anything in the future it helps to not be a dick to people.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 08:00:56 PM

I hope Mr if is that easy to buy them under 10$ please try to buy them if you are that clever each under 100$ and proof us what you wrote .....

Because is very easy for you why not to show us the secret if is that easy try to buy all of them under 1000$ and you will be surprised if you think is that easy to make a comment like a ''beginer'' ....

....... try to respect the others without to make comments with bad intention .....

The guy is correct. All of the domains you listed can be gotten for ~$0.99 each if they were still available from domain companies like register.com, 1and1.com, namecheap.com, godaddy.com, etc etc etc.

My opinion comes from buying domains over the years and never paying more than $1.14 for any including domains such as;

ptchelp.us - $0.99
cryptodatabase.net - $0.99
dknight2.com - $1.14
cryptoptc.com - $0.00

These domains are either a lot shorter or very specific to their intent.

The only domain listed in your post that may have worth is the bitcoin-qa.com if someone wanted to set up a question and answer site but even then the - in the domain cuts the worth down.

As a suggestion, if you are looking to sell anything in the future it helps to not be a dick to people.

Mr when you will buy a domain name with $0.99 as normal buyer not as a company what is buying in bulk or with vouchers let me know and I will give you all for free .... Mr the wheel was discovered 2000 years ago not .....

I do not own a company so all of my purchases are as a normal buyer.

Here is my bank record for dknight2.com on 6/2/2015, just 5 months ago

Here is my paypal statement from May of 2014 from 1and1.com for cryptodatabase.net. They over charged me $14 and returned the overcharge, cost me $0.99 domain.

I was wrong on the price of ptchelp.us, it actually cost me $0.50 from Network Solutions.

Since you have offered them for free I would like you to simply close this thread and no longer sell them as I am now the new owner of these domains. A simple google search for $0.99 domains would have saved you these domains.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 04:44:53 AM

you bought them with vouchers discount Mr this is the secret ...
do not try to be clever ....

only with vouchers you can buy at this price 0.50$ and you cannot buy everyday ...... I am not buying like that .....

you bought from different suppliers each domain name with 0.50$ or less ... maybe your mixcoins business is working like oiled or is trusty ....

or you can block me on this website if you were bothered by me ... 

A simple google search will show you that almost every domain provider offers a low buy in rate for new domains, this isn't something that is an industry secret and is very well known. If you paid $10-15 for each of your domains then that just shows your inexperience when it comes to domain purchasing.

I'll go ahead and give you permission to sell my domains listed in the second post but I feel that you won't be able to.
justrota (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:41:34 AM

anyway ... what can I say ..... if you have time to argue on forums you do not have time to practice your knowledge ...

have a good weekend!

********************************************************************************************************
http://easytogetbtc.com/ | Easy to get Bitcoins |

********************************************************************************************************
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: