Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:17:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: best bitcoin mining trading site  (Read 757 times)
saipawan (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:45:20 PM

tell me best bitcoin mining and trading site

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:53:55 PM

You may want to give Bit-x.com a shoot if you are planning to start mining (they do have trading too) and watch out from mining scam website because time proofed that there is only few left with good reputation and most of the others are scams .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 02:56:37 PM

I have used bit-x for some months and it goes very well, as Omega says. The profit is not as high as in scam mining sites, but it is quite secure and the withdraw fee is low. I find it rather reliable.

zencomp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:08:13 PM

You may want to give Bit-x.com a shoot if you are planning to start mining (they do have trading too) and watch out from mining scam website because time proofed that there is only few left with good reputation and most of the others are scams .

can you please tell me how can i do minning through Bit-x site because when i went to that site it is only trading site, i was not able to find how to do mining in that site. and i do believe that their are most of the mining sites are scams.giving all ponzi scheme and then shut down the site and run away.

Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:18:45 PM

can you please tell me how can i do minning through Bit-x site because when i went to that site it is only trading site, i was not able to find how to do mining in that site. and i do believe that their are most of the mining sites are scams.giving all ponzi scheme and then shut down the site and run away.
Log on t your account, you'll find the GHs on your balance tab. Just trade your currency to GHs, now you're in mining
According to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0 bit-x seems legit.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:20:57 PM

I never used them for mining but I heard good things , as far as I know you should head to New order tab , and buy GHS then start mining . (there is mining Calculator on the bottom of the website page in case you want to know your earnings etc ... )

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:29:14 PM

About mining I can tell you another thing. Don't mine because is to risky and with much probability you will lose money not earn. Whatever it will be the mining (will mine yourself or will chose cloud mining) the risks are to many and don't worth the money used or the try to have earnings. I have tried both of those in different time and always the earnings (when were) were totally indifferent. Then I can tell even those: most of the cloud mining sites actually in activity are scams or offer ridiculous earnings. The other honest ones tell openly that the cloud mining is not profitable:

See for more at the FAQ of cex.io, the first question in the section of Cloud Mining:

https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/categories/200118987

Read even the comments.

As for trading I suggest coinbase (if active when you live).
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:24:45 PM

I think Bit-x is the good one. They have bitcoin mining features, and also include trading system.

You can also trading some altcoin there, and GHs too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: