Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:00:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The clearly mentally unhinged, rpietilla, deleted this post from HIS thread:  (Read 559 times)
MatTheCat (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:13:20 PM

But why?

[from: rpietila on Today at 07:45:20 PM]
I have nothing against muslims and Nigerians, but think that they should not be allowed in to my country of residence without proving they can support themselves and zero-tolerance on crimes (well same applies, but is not usually too difficult for the Dutch and Canadians). I have against criminals, and especially CIA, NWO etc that make people criminals, powered by their debt-slavery monetary system and the largest terror machine the world has ever known.

Yep...Multiculturalism, and the fear of being labelled racist for speaking out against it by the politically correct attack squad, is serving to further erode traditional Western societies.

Especially what the Nordic countries have achieved, the glittering, wealthy, social states, where wealth is more evenly distributed than anywhere else and standards of living higher than anywhere else, should serve as a testament to the culture of these nations and the  collective character of their peoples. So why the fuck would anyone from these already model states, vote to import a big load of folk from corrupt, authoritarian, intolerant shiteholes, into their countries. It's fucking madness. Is a having an in-group preference such a crime or a heinous outdated attitude to have?

Even the German's, say what you like about them, but they certainly have some very advantageous characteristics which multiculturalism and especially this latest refugee insantiy must surely dilute away to piss, characteristics which have seen Germany rise to be a dominant industrial power again and again, despite WW1, which was waged because Germany's industrial and economic power was threatening the declining colonial empires, and despite WW2, which was waged largely as an extremist political reaction to Germany being crippled and driven into the dirt as a result of France and Britain passing on their crippling War Debts to Wall St, onto the defeated German state. Of course, the one nation that done fucking fantastically well out of both wars, was the USA, emerging as undisputed global superpower, and here they are again, busy trying to start WW3, whilst Europe is flooded with fucking refugees. This time however, it is the USA that is the declining empire, using it's weight to lean on those nations that threaten its predominance....i.e. BRICS nations, most significantly, Russia n China and we can already see the signs that they aint going to stand for it.

As Rpietilla says, we are fucked. It's all coming for sure.

Edit: and what does this have to do with Bitcoin?

As far as I am concerned, Bitcoin is an NSA innovation and the old dude, Dorian Nakamoto was indeed the Satoshi Nakamoto who headed up the Bitcoin protocol development team. Bitcoin's main function could prove to as a mean's of undermining a nations attempt to control it's own economy... USofA lean heavily on a non-compliant state, wealthy people within this state start to see thier wealth go down the drain, whilst the government prevents them from transferring funds out into other currencies and/or foreign investments...that is where Bitcoin comes in.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 09:06:14 PM

Nice post. Not sure why it got deleted.

As far as I am concerned, Bitcoin is an NSA innovation and the old dude, Dorian Nakamoto was indeed the Satoshi Nakamoto who headed up the Bitcoin protocol development team. Bitcoin's main function could prove to as a mean's of undermining a nations attempt to control it's own economy... USofA lean heavily on a non-compliant state, wealthy people within this state start to see thier wealth go down the drain, whilst the government prevents them from transferring funds out into other currencies and/or foreign investments...that is where Bitcoin comes in.

According to your story, I still don't get it what NSA gained from inventing Bitcoin. To my understanding, NSA invented Bitcoin as a fallback currency when the banking system collapses and people lose confidence in fiat money. Thus, even though Bitcoin was invented by NSA and NSA is evil, Bitcoin is not evil.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 09:22:24 PM

I still don't get it what NSA gained from inventing Bitcoin.

Estonian suspects nothing. Good, good...

False. I am suspicious about it but I don't know of any plausible conspiracy theories regarding Bitcoin and its NSA roots yet. I know that NWO wants to push their RFID chips and cashless society so that without the chip one cannot buy or sell anything. However, I don't see how they could integrate RFID chips into Bitcoin. I can use Bitcoin without any chips.

MatTheCat (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:23:14 PM

Nice post. Not sure why it got deleted.

According to your story, I still don't get it what NSA gained from inventing Bitcoin. To my understanding, NSA invented Bitcoin as a fallback currency when the banking system collapses and people lose confidence in fiat money. Thus, even though Bitcoin was invented by NSA and NSA is evil, Bitcoin is not evil.

I think that Bitcoin is a great tool for circumnavigating a nations capital controls.

If the US puts heavy economic pressure on a nation, whose people have access to Bitcoin markets, and that nations currency starts to go down the shitter due to trade embargoes, sanctions, etc, then people with wealth will want to get their capital out of their nation's crashing currency, and into USD, Euros, or other more 'stable' currencies. However, if their government imposes capital controls, then they would just have to watch their spending power rapidly diminish....unless they could preserve it by getting it into Bitcoin.

Once into Bitcoin, it could be transferred to various foreign exchanges, and either kept as Bitcoin, or transferred straight to USD.

Obviously, Bitcoin could play a blinding role in assisting US foreign policy pressurise non compliant nations, by acting as a great big puncture hole in that nations governments attempts to hold it's economy together. This is perhaps why Russia takes a very dim view of it (jailtime for using it in transactions instead of Ruble I believe), and China is also very suspiscious of it. They see the potential threat of it.

As for whether Bitcoin is evil or not...it is a form of ultra volatile money. Money is neutral, but money is also power, and 'evil' gravitates towards power much more than 'good' does.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 09:31:33 PM

Obviously, Bitcoin could play a blinding role in assisting US foreign policy pressurise non compliant nations, by acting as a great big puncture hole in that nations governments attempts to hold it's economy together.

But the same thing can also hurt USD. Except that if NSA is Satoshi Nakamoto then they must have 1 000 000 bitcoins (what Satoshi mined), so they will be able to manipulate its price as they wish.

makeacake

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:46:38 PM

I still don't get it what NSA gained from inventing Bitcoin.

Estonian suspects nothing. Good, good...

False. I am suspicious about it but I don't know of any plausible conspiracy theories regarding Bitcoin and its NSA roots yet. I know that NWO wants to push their RFID chips and cashless society so that without the chip one cannot buy or sell anything. However, I don't see how they could integrate RFID chips into Bitcoin. I can use Bitcoin without any chips.

Pfft! You know nothing! Educate yourself:
http://www.angels-light.org/english/default_en.htm

http://www.angels-light.org/english/images/pozadi_0c_en.jpg
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:48:56 PM

Smoking in septic lead.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: