Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:07:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DGCS] Digital Credits : PoW/PoS/PoB : 4 pools : C-CEX/YoBit/BTCPool  (Read 11463 times)
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:55:05 PM

anybody else getting only this screen on btcpool?

after trying my credentials i get the same screen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 01:07:03 PM

anybody else getting only this screen on btcpool?

after trying my credentials i get the same screen.

register with them first if you haven't done that.
login works for me
raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:18:45 PM

i am registered since weeks, testwise burned a few space already.
whatever url i take, direct link to space-burn or only btcpool.exchange, i am ending up at this point. with 3 different os on 3 different machines...
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 01:27:34 PM

whatever url i take, direct link to space-burn or only btcpool.exchange, i am ending up at this point. with 3 different os on 3 different machines...

this one?
https://btcpool.exchange/

once i had to click on "login" tab on a welcome screen again to continue

i tried again now and have no problems to log in.

maybe there was a maintenance of some sort.
hugs1BTC

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:47:25 PM

Added to my bookmarks Smiley
raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:06:06 PM

this one?

I do not see anything that looks like login, only signup.
I get referred to https://btcpool.exchange/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2f everytime
intristin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 10:27:27 PM

Hi,

I'm just curious, what's the coin supply? Coinmarketcap says like a million, the block explorer (http://explorer.dcredits.com/) says

Money Supply

but it seems like from the first post here it should be like 2 million per year with 1% PoS, so there's no way it should be 200 million supply currently, right?

What's the correct value?

The correct value of total coins out in circulation is on Coinmarket cap. The total coins in existence shows on the block explorer. If you look at the rich list you will see that must of the supply is held up in our Burn Fund. When we release funds from that wallet for burns it will be updated on coinmarket cap within 30 days. The figure is adjusted at the end of each burn.

this one?

I get referred to https://btcpool.exchange/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2f everytime

The site is under going updates but should be working fine now. Are you still having issues logging in?

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
Digital Credits : http://dcredits.com
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 11:01:05 PM

Hi,

I'm just curious, what's the coin supply? Coinmarketcap says like a million, the block explorer (http://explorer.dcredits.com/) says

Money Supply

but it seems like from the first post here it should be like 2 million per year with 1% PoS, so there's no way it should be 200 million supply currently, right?

The correct value of total coins out in circulation is on Coinmarket cap. The total coins in existence shows on the block explorer. If you look at the rich list you will see that must of the supply is held up in our Burn Fund. When we release funds from that wallet for burns it will be updated on coinmarket cap within 30 days. The figure is adjusted at the end of each burn.

this one?

The site is under going updates but should be working fine now. Are you still having issues logging in?

Hi
yes we are updating the servers code all the time
im rebuilding / publishing the next update now
this should fix the login issue that some users are having.

thanks
Paul
BARR_Official

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 11:15:31 PM

Hi,

Money Supply

399,000 have been mined, and 500 times that many were premined (200 Million).  

The premine address moved all 200 Million coins to another address, which is now called the "burn fund", named after the BARR burn fund but without actually being a burn fund.

There was supposed to be a limit of 2.6 Million DGCS per year distributed from the "burn fund", which means the 200 Million premine would last 76 years.  But over twice that many coins were sent from the "burn fund" before any coins were ever burned.

1 Million DGCS were given to the Yobit exchange and then distributed off-blockchain, supposedly all through a faucet, but with no proof of who received the coins.  

5 Million DGCS were given to the BTCPool exchange for the first month's burn, to be distributed off-blockchain in exchange for depositing Spacecoins, without requiring any coins to be burned.  BTCPool Exchange ended up sending back 4 Million to the "burn fund", leaving 198 Million in the dev's wallet.

The original coin specs stated 1 Billion coins premined, with 500 coins per PoW block, with 60-second block times, and a block halving every 45 months.

Then the specs were changed to a premine of 200 Million with block rewards of 50 coins, halving every 6 million blocks.

Then the specs were changed to 250 Million premine, with block rewards halving every 14 years.

Then it was changed to 5 Million premine, with block halvings every 19 years.

Then the block time was going to be 2 minutes, and 500 coins per block, halving every 4 years, and 1 Billion premine.

There were some other changes, but for now the premine is 200 Million and the current code has no block reward reduction, ever.  But it's still a new coin, so anything is possible with future updates.

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:49:38 PM

Hi,

Money Supply

this one?

Hi
yes we are updating the servers code all the time
im rebuilding / publishing the next update now
this should fix the login issue that some users are having.

thanks
Paul

I'm now getting the startpage. Clicking on login gets me to the screen in screenshot with same behavior than some hours ago.
Edit: when i now click a direct link, for example dgcs/space, it works...
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:01:10 AM

In Yobit i am getting 5 coins per hour, well i think it is a interesting project perhaps no for be watched like investing but there are some community around it, lets see what happen
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:13:09 AM

In Yobit i am getting 5 coins per hour, well i think it is a interesting project perhaps no for be watched like investing but there are some community around it, lets see what happen

You should be getting 5.00000500 per hour Wink

Still holding my DGCS, outta the SPACE game & waiting for the next burn? 

Intrinstin -

Any info you can share with us regarding what's next?  How can I prepare for the next burn, besides staking away like I'm doing now  Wink
intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 12:41:05 AM

I'm now getting the startpage. Clicking on login gets me to the screen in screenshot with same behavior than some hours ago.

Glad it's working now. Anytime that happens just wait a few hours, they are always upgrading stuff to make the exchange better.

Intrinstin -

Any info you can share with us regarding what's next?  How can I prepare for the next burn, besides staking away like I'm doing now  Wink

i will be releasing the information tomorrow in the burn thread.

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:16:34 AM

Glad it's working now. Anytime that happens just wait a few hours, they are always upgrading stuff to make the exchange better.

Intrinstin -

Good and I'm keeping my fingers crossed I have a bag full of them lol

Any by the way where is the burn thread ?

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 01:21:11 AM

Intrinstin -

Good and I'm keeping my fingers crossed I have a bag full of them lol

Any by the way where is the burn thread ?

Cheers
Crunck

Right here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254272.0

raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:59:28 PM

I
Fucking
Can't
Login
Again
On
Btcpool
 Angry
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:06:05 PM

I
Fucking
Can't
Login
Again
On
Btcpool
 Angry

Somehow at me the login worked some hours ago... you tried sending a pm to the Btcpool admin? I know they have a bitcointalk account so maybe they know that sometimes there is a similar problem

raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:09:37 PM

I
Fucking
Can't
Login
Again
On
Btcpool
 Angry

Somehow at me the login worked some hours ago... you tried sending a pm to the Btcpool admin? I know they have a bitcointalk account so maybe they know that sometimes there is a similar problem

Got it working. Don't know where the problem was... Tried it again 3 or 4 times...

Guess it was on my side
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:19:21 PM

I guess the next burn coin will be announced any time now I would have thought Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
intristin (OP)

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 06:23:21 PM

I
Fucking
Can't
Login
Again
On
Btcpool
 Angry

Got it working. Don't know where the problem was... Tried it again 3 or 4 times...

Guess it was on my side

Try a hard refresh next time. Or clear your cache. They have been updated a lot of things over the last few days. Sometimes things get stuck.

I guess the next burn coin will be announced any time now I would have thought Smiley

Next burn has been announced, see the burn thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254272.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: