Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (°_°) facts.org.cn Falun Gong - 法輪功, A racist and sexist cult \(^o^)/  (Read 7945 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:25:36 AM

All that I want from OP (and you) is a sensible way to distinguish "cult" from "religion".

Read carefully here>>>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249964.msg13018417#msg13018417

I would prefer a simple definition; for me, it is not so easy to distinguish between "cult" and "religion".
I don't think you have made such a distinction anywhere in this thread.
You should easily be able to summarize your thesis about what is a cult in one sentence, preferably in a definition.
Could you tell me plainly in a few points what makes Falun Gong a cult and not a religion?

Mister, are You blind or You see not the picture with text?

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/illegal
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/organization?q=organization

You say it has nothing in common in religion, but you are mistaken; it has ALL of the main elements of religion as identified by those Russian researchers, such as concern for human life and good deeds, etc.
What specific elements of religion does Falun Gong not have?

The organization Falun Gong was declared illegal by Communist authorities, but this does not shed ANY light on whether it is a cult or a religion or both. How is it that an illegal organization is the same as a cult? Christianity was declared to be an illegal organization by the Romans; does that mean that Christianity is a dangerous cult? I'm afraid you have still not provided me with a simple definition of cult.
What exactly makes Falun Gong a cult and not a religion?
Why are you repeatedly making ridiculously long posts, then insisting that people read them, then insisting that people answer your questions?

That's not rational thinking.  It's not independent thinking.

So what makes you or the subjects you bring interesting?
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:25:54 AM

I insist only that you think about the questions that I ask and if possible, provide answers.

My question is simple:
If OP thinks he knows the answer, he has not convinced me.
If what I post about does not interest you, then you do not need to respond to it.
Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 05:11:04 AM

I insist only that you think about the questions that I ask and if possible, provide answers.

My question is simple:
If what I post about does not interest you, then you do not need to respond to it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249964.msg13009440#msg13009440

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/illegal
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/organization?q=organization

Not FLOOD here with off topic.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:15:26 AM

My question is simple:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249964.msg13009440#msg13009440

Not FLOOD here with off topic.
he asked you a question that is relevant to the topic of the thread, exactly how is that off topic? you avoid answering any questions directed at yourself yet you constantly badger others to either answer any and all question you have, or basically to fuck off.

so exactly how is that off topic? he's asking for your thoughts on the matter, not the thoughts of the pages and pages of short = story length posts that you copy and paste all over. some people dont want to bother themselves to read pages and pages of copy pasted material. either discuss the subject matter with people, thereby engaging in discussion, or please just go back to the off topic section.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 05:27:16 AM

so exactly how is that off topic? he's asking for your thoughts on the matter,

not the thoughts of the pages and pages of short = story length posts that you copy and paste all over.

some people dont want to bother themselves to read pages and pages of copy pasted material.

either discuss the subject matter with people, thereby engaging in discussion, or please just go back to the off topic section.

This is my problem, if someone will not listen the answers and ask the same question?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249964.msg13018417#msg13018417

Subject of topic is -

(°_°) facts.org.cn Falun Gong - 法輪功, A racist and sexist cult \(^o^)/

And for me there is no mistake in that termin, specially i noticed it here -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249964.msg13027393#msg13027393

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 06:20:05 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 07:01:19 AM by Vika NSFW

Law Firms Are Accused of Aiding Chinese Immigrants’ False Asylum Claims
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN and KIRK SEMPLE December 20, 2012

Hiroko Masuike/The New York Times
F.B.I. agents during a raid in Chinatown in Manhattan on Tuesday.
Twenty-six people, including six lawyers and employees of at least 10 law firms, were arrested in what
the authorities said was a plot to orchestrate false asylum claims for Chinese immigrants.

They invented woeful tales of persecution for their Chinese clients. Prepped them on how to lie about having had a forced abortion. Even tutored them on religion.

In all, 26 people, including 6 lawyers, were charged Tuesday with helping Chinese immigrants submit false asylum claims in an attempt to remain in the United States, law enforcement officials said.

The indictments describe elaborate schemes based in law offices in Manhattan’s Chinatown and in Flushing, Queens, which involved teams of paralegals and office managers, translators and a church official, who conspired to dupe immigration officials by inventing stories of political and religious persecution for their clients, officials said.

According to the indictments, female clients who sought asylum based on China’s one-child policy were encouraged to prepare for asylum interviews by watching Chinese soap operas so they could describe the experience of receiving a forced abortion. Some paralegals were called “story writers” because of their knack for inventing detailed tales of persecution. A church official in Flushing prepared clients for questions about religion by offering basic instruction in Christianity.

More than 20 defendants were arrested in raids at several locations in Manhattan’s Chinatown and in Flushing late Tuesday morning, capping a three-year investigation.

Preet Bharara, the United States attorney for the Southern District of New York, accused the defendants of “weaving elaborate fictions” and making it “more difficult for those who are legitimately seeking refuge in this country.”

The federal indictments charged employees of at least 10 law firms, the authorities said. In the past few years, the firms filed more than 1,900 asylum applications, according to the indictments, although officials did not specify how many of those they believe were fraudulent.

Tuesday’s operation appeared to be among the largest roundups of lawyers and their associates in New York City in connection with asylum fraud allegations. Even so, the indictments only hinted at the pervasiveness of immigration fraud within the Chinese diaspora, experts said.

Peter Kwong, a professor of Asian-American studies and urban affairs at Hunter College, said that he believed most Chinese asylum cases in New York City were fraudulent.

“This is an industry,” said Mr. Kwong, who has written widely on the Chinese population in New York City. “Everybody knows about it, and these violations go on all the time.”

Wary of widespread fraud, Mr. Kwong said he had turned down numerous offers from immigration lawyers to be a witness in asylum cases.

The investigation began after federal immigration officials in the New York Asylum Office told investigators they were seeing similarities in many of the cases they were handling, according to an official briefed on the investigation.  

In many of the asylum cases reviewed by investigators, Chinese immigrants said they had been persecuted for being Christian or followers of Falun Gong. Others said they were persecuted for their political leanings. Yet others claimed they had suffered as a result of forcible abortions under China’s family-planning rules, the authorities said.

But investigators determined that many of the asylum applicants “had not actually suffered persecution in China,” according to the indictments.

In exchange for money, the indictments state, “the law firm would make up a story of persecution and the client would need to memorize that story.”

Many of the law firms also referred asylum seekers to the Full Gospel Church in Flushing, where they would meet with a church official, Liying Lin, prosecutors said.

Ms. Lin, 29, provided services to asylum seekers including “training in the basic tenets of Christianity,” prosecutors said. But much of Ms. Lin’s instruction was specifically aimed at tricking the immigration authorities, according to the indictment against her, which claimed that she “trained asylum applicants on what questions about religious belief would be asked during an asylum interview and coached the clients on how to answer.”

In return for such instruction, applicants “were expected to make cash donations.” For an additional price, Ms. Lin provided certificates showing “the client’s attendance at church and/or the client’s baptism,” according to the indictment.

Ms. Lin also served on occasion as an interpreter for immigrants during their immigration hearings. If one of her students gave the wrong answer concerning Christianity, Ms. Lin “would kick them on the foot,” according to an indictment.

A top F.B.I. official in the New York office, George Venizelos, said in a statement that some of the defendants had “used religion like a fake passport or phony ID — a perversion of religious freedom.”

Several of the arrests took place at 11 a.m. near the intersection of Catherine Street and East Broadway in Chinatown. F.B.I. agents in raid jackets could be seen leading defendants, who included several women who appeared to be in their 30s and 40s, out of nearby office buildings, as nearby residents and passers-by paused to watch.

Other arrests occurred in Flushing, another major enclave of Chinese residents.

All 26 defendants were charged with conspiring to commit immigration fraud. They were awaiting arraignment Tuesday night.

Copyright © 2015 The New York Times Company. All rights reserved.

1aguar

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:46:19 AM

This is my problem, if someone will not listen the answers and ask the same question?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249964.msg13018417#msg13018417
I have heard your answers and I think that they are wrong.
Literally all of the points you made in this thread about "religion" are incorrect, specifically all images of text.

For example, you say that Falun Gong has nothing in common with religion, but I am asking you to name one thing that is different between them. I also asked you to name one difference between "religion" and "cult".

There is no religion in [Falun Gong].

If you want to discuss the subject of this thread with me, then I suggest you make an argument to support your claim that Dafa is a cult and not a religion and I will demolish it (yes, an argument! you know, like those "researchers" you like to quote...) . Let the truth be discussed freely in this thread, friend!

And for me there is no mistake in that termin, specially i noticed it here -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249964.msg13027393#msg13027393
So for you, a cult is essentially an illegal organization by definition? Is this your argument?
Honestly, I am just trying to find out what is a cult and why do you think Falun Gong is a cult but not a religion.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 07:28:58 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 07:52:19 AM by Vika NSFW

Asylum Fraud in Chinatown: An Industry of Lies
By KIRK SEMPLE, JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN and JEFFREY E. SINGERFEB. 22, 2014

F.B.I. agents outside 2 East Broadway in Chinatown, an office raided in December 2012 during an investigation into immigration fraud. More than 30 people have been charged. Credit Hiroko Masuike/The New York Times

A Chinese woman walked into a law office in New York’s Chinatown and asked to see her lawyer. She had applied for asylum, claiming that she had been forced to get an abortion in China to comply with the country’s family-planning laws, and she was anxious about her coming interview with immigration officials.

She had good reason to be worried: Her claim, invented by her lawyer’s associates, was false.

But the lawyer, John Wang, told her to relax. The process, he said, was straightforward, and as long as she memorized a few details, everything would be fine. “You are making yourself nervous,” he said in Mandarin. “All you would be asked is the same few rubbish questions.”

“Just make it up,” the lawyer added.

The conversation, in December 2010, was secretly recorded by federal officials conducting a wide investigation of immigration fraud in New York’s Chinese population. The inquiry has led to the prosecution of at least 30 people — lawyers (including Mr. Wang), paralegals, interpreters and even an employee of a church, who is on trial, accused of coaching asylum applicants in basic tenets of Christianity to prop up their claims of religious persecution. All were charged with helping hundreds of Chinese immigrants apply for asylum using false tales of persecution.

The transcript of the conversation in Mr. Wang’s office, which was disclosed in a recent court filing, offered a rare look at the hidden side of the Chinese asylum industry in New York.

More Chinese immigrants apply for asylum than any other immigrant group in the country, with the Chinese population in New York leading the way: Over the past six years, about half of all applications filed by Chinese immigrants not facing deportation were submitted in New York City. (Comparable data for asylum applications from those in deportation proceedings was not available.)

In fiscal year 2012, Chinese immigrants filed more than 62 percent of all asylum cases received by the federal asylum office in New York, which in recent years has received more Chinese applications than the next 10 nationalities combined.

Rejected Refugees

Chinese immigrants are the biggest source of requests for asylum in the United States. But in New York, a remarkable number of requests are denied. Federal indictments, unsealed in 2012, implicated several lawyers and at least 10 law firms in asylum fraud. In the ensuing months, the number of Chinese applications dropped, but the denial rate remains high.

Numbers represent applications filed only in federal asylum offices. The New York office includes Queens, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester and several other counties.
Source: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Though the prevalence of fraud is unknown, federal officials appear to regard the applicant pool in New York with considerable suspicion. In fiscal year 2013, asylum officers around the country granted 40 percent of all Chinese asylum requests, according to government data. In New York City, asylum officers approved only 15 percent.

Peter Kwong, a professor at the City University of New York and an expert on the Chinese population in New York, said it was an open secret in the Chinese community that most asylum applications were at least partly false, from fabricated narratives of persecution to counterfeit supporting documents and invented witness testimony.

To asylum-seekers, he said, “it’s not an issue of right or wrong. It’s an issue about whether they can get it and their means to get it.”

The growth in the Chinese asylum industry over the past decade has coincided with an increase in Chinese migration to the United States and in the number of Chinese arriving on temporary visas, some with the intention of staying. Many have made New York City their primary destination. Between 2000 and 2011, the foreign-born Chinese population in New York City grew by a third, to more than 350,000 from about 261,500, and is now on the verge of overtaking Dominicans as the city’s largest immigrant group, according to New York’s City Planning Department.

As an increasing number of Chinese have sought permanent immigration status here, asylum has become a popular way to achieve it: Asylum recipients are granted immediate permission to work and can apply for a green card a year later. Amid this rising demand, an ecosystem of law offices and other businesses specializing in asylum — not to mention a darker subculture of forgers and fake lawyers — has flourished in the crowded office buildings of Manhattan’s Chinatown and above storefronts along the bustling streets of Chinese enclaves in Flushing, Queens, and Sunset Park, Brooklyn.

The trade has generated healthy revenues. Some firms ask $1,000 to handle a case, then they add incremental fees that might total more than $10,000 — steep for most of the applicants, many of whom are restaurant and construction workers, nannies and manicurists.

But some involved in the business say they are motivated more by politics and moral principles than by money.

“We are doing work like the last stop on the Underground Railroad,” said David Miao, the owner of an immigration law office in Chinatown. He was among those indicted in the investigation that also implicated Mr. Wang; the case became public with the unsealing of nine indictments and a series of raids in December 2012. He has pleaded not guilty to conspiracy to commit immigration fraud.

“If we didn’t do this, they will be sent back to China,” he said in an interview. “We save lives.”

The volume of petitions has clogged the federal bureaucratic machinery, overwhelming asylum officers and judges. The deputy director of the New York asylum office blamed fraud, in part, for the deluge, and said she had tripled her team of asylum officers to dig out of a two-year backlog of cases.

The schemes “wreaked havoc on the asylum system as a whole,” the official, Ashley B. Caudill-Mirillo, wrote in a letter to a federal judge in November.

The 2012 indictments appear to have disrupted, at least temporarily, the surge of Chinese asylum applications in New York. But when asked to comment publicly about how extensive asylum fraud remains among Chinese applicants, most officials declined.

Speaking privately, however, they concurred with the prevailing opinion in the Chinese diaspora: that the problem is ubiquitous and that one high-profile case will not curb it.

The United States has a long tradition of offering refuge to foreigners fleeing persecution. Whether in the country legally or not, immigrants can petition for asylum within one year of arriving. They must show they are unable or unwilling to return to their country because they have “a well-founded fear of persecution” based on their race, religion, nationality or membership in a particular social or political group.

In fiscal year 2012, about 56,400 asylum applications were filed in asylum offices or in courts throughout the country. In the same year, about 29,500 people were granted asylum, the most since 2002, when 37,000 received it.

False asylum petitions are among the most common forms of immigration fraud, in part because they are difficult to detect, experts said. Since many claims are based on events that took place amid armed conflict or political turmoil, the narratives and supporting documents can be hard for the American authorities to verify.

And while the Chinese asylum pool has drawn increasing scrutiny in recent years, asylum fraud cuts across all immigrant groups, officials say, cropping up among populations from societies in turmoil such as Guineans seeking refuge from political upheaval, Afghans fleeing war, Russians looking for sanctuary from homophobia and Mexicans running from drug violence.

Among the Chinese, the vast majority of applicants claim they were either forced to endure abortions or sterilization under China’s family planning laws or that they fear persecution based on their adherence to Christianity or their participation in banned groups like the Chinese Democracy Party and Falun Gong, a spiritual movement that has been labeled a cult by the government.

And while many such claims are legitimate, officials and industry specialists said, an untold number are not. Mr. Kwong said the cases were easy to fake.

“The law itself provides a huge loophole, and that loophole cannot be closed because of the politics,” he said.

Sometimes the fraud consists of little more than embellishing stories to make them seem more believable. Other times, the accounts are complete fiction.

Narratives and documents are recycled from client to client, with the names and dates changed — though sometimes the lawyers forget to do even that.

David Miao, who owns a law office in Chinatown, has pleaded not guilty to immigration fraud. “We save lives,” he said. Credit Michael Appleton for The New York Times

Several immigrants said in interviews in Chinatown and Flushing that while their cases were based on true stories of persecution, some of the documents supporting their claims were false. (Many Chinese immigrants interviewed for this article agreed to talk only on the condition of anonymity.)

A well-connected member of the Taiwanese community in Queens said that while working at an immigration law office in Queens several years ago, one of his tasks was to use Photoshop to superimpose clients’ faces onto file photos of people who had been beaten by the police in China. “Everything was prefabricated,” he said.

In Flushing and other Chinese enclaves, many churches give attendance receipts to help parishioners prove their Christian faith to asylum officers. It is widely believed in the Chinese community that the pews are full of as many nonbelievers as true believers.

The dozens of people rounded up in 2012, including employees of at least 10 law firms, were accused of “weaving elaborate fictions” on behalf of hundreds of clients and coaching them on how to lie during their asylum interviews and in court. One of the lawyers would sign blank asylum petitions and let others fill them out with stories he never reviewed, prosecutors said.

Victor You, a star witness for the prosecution who worked as an assistant at several law firms and pleaded guilty to immigration fraud, said he would craft a story based on characteristics like clients’ ages and schooling. He would feed the Falun Gong narrative to uneducated immigrants because it was easiest to remember, he said in court testimony last week. Christianity claims went to young immigrants with at least a high school education.

When clients veered off-script during interviews with asylum officers, prosecutors said, some interpreters would falsely translate the client’s words.

Liying Lin, a defendant who worked at a church in Flushing, would give paid lessons in the basics of Christianity for immigrants seeking asylum for religious reasons and would coach applicants on how to lie, prosecutors said.

Ms. Lin’s trial on immigration fraud began last Tuesday. While she declined to comment for this article, her lawyer, Kenneth Paul, said in court that she was a devout Christian whose “goal was to help these individuals find God through the teachings of Christianity.”

Of the eight lawyers indicted, officials said, Mr. Wang was one of the most prolific. Between 2010 and 2012, his office filed more than 1,300 asylum petitions with the New York asylum office.

His methods were revealed in the recording of his discussion with the Chinese client, who was preparing to tell immigration officials that she had been forced to get an abortion because she had become pregnant out of wedlock.

Mr. Wang and a paralegal briefed her on the sequence of fictitious events she had to memorize: the missed period, the knock at the door, government officials hauling her to a clinic, the feeling of a medical tool inside her, the dates of her trip to the United States.

He said asylum was nearly a foregone conclusion: Cases like hers were getting approved without a problem. “It’s too easy,” he said.

More than half of the defendants have pleaded guilty, including. Mr. Wang, who was sentenced in December to two years of probation.

The indictments in 2012 cast blanket suspicion over the entire business, including applicants with legitimate claims and upstanding law practices with large Chinese clienteles. In the years before the raid, the flow of applications to the New York asylum office had risen sharply, peaking at about 7,000 in fiscal year 2012, up from about 1,700 in 2006. But after the raid, the volume plummeted, to about 4,300 in 2013, according to federal data. Immigration officials refused to speculate on the cause of the drop.

In the days after the raids, law offices and immigration agencies in Chinatown and Flushing were swarmed by clients worried about their asylum requests.

“We were looking for an expert in the law to do things a legal way,” said Zeng Hang, a cook who took a day off from his job at a Chinese restaurant in Connecticut to check on the status of his case. He was among scores of clients at 2 East Broadway, an office building in Chinatown raided by the F.B.I.

Li Bo, another cook, said he and others had assumed that if they were to entrust their cases to lawyers, then they would be in good hands. “They represent the law, do they not?” he said.

No asylum applicants were prosecuted in this case; officials have generally reserved their contempt for the lawyers, paralegals and others accused of orchestrating the frauds. At his sentencing in December, Mr. Wang, who is in his early 30s, explained that he had become an immigration lawyer “because I am also an immigrant and I want to help immigrants in this country.”

Describing himself as “young and inexperienced,” he struck a tone of remorse. “I know I made the wrong decision when I got involved in this fraud,” he said.

But in interviews, others involved in the schemes were not as contrite, rationalizing their actions.

Some said they were motivated by a compulsion to help Chinese immigrants make a better life for themselves. Those who had worked so hard to flee authoritarian rule in China, they argued, should be able to stay in the United States.

“According to my system of values, what I did is correct,” said Xu Lu, a defendant who worked as an interpreter at law firms implicated in the schemes.

“What you did is against the law but it is righteous,” he said of his actions. “You helped the weak. And you will be loved and remembered by the world.”

A version of this article appears in print on February 23, 2014, on page A1 of the New York edition with the headline: Asylum Fraud in Chinatown: Industry of Lies.

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 08:04:54 AM

# 1 For example, you say that Falun Gong has nothing in common with religion

So for you, a cult is essentially an illegal organization by definition? Is this your argument?

# 1 - Xu Yongli, Yang Jingjun. On the Difference Between Religion and Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)

(Beijing Union University)

Abstract ◊ The article raises the question of the correlation of such social phenomena as religion in a general sense and the discipline of Falun Gong, which was introduced in the 1990s by the “teacher” Li Hongzhi. The problem of the correlation between these concepts is of interest at this time for the citizens of China, because in the People's Republic of China it is officially forbidden to profess Falun Gong. Nevertheless, there are many adepts of it. The authors of the article describe in detail various aspects that characterize these both phenomena, closely consider their inherent traits and make a comparative analysis. A large quantity of references from theological sources is presented in the article as well as the facts that concern the sect of Li Hongzhi’s disciples. Relying on the data resulting from the investigation, the authors conclude that the discipline of Falun Gong cannot be considered as a religion.

Keywords: religion, Falun Gong, China, religion in China.

Xu Yongli, professor, the Chairman of the University Council of Beijing Union University, China. The official website of the university: www.buu.edu.cn

Yan Jingjun, professor at Beijing Union University, China. The official website of the university: www.buu.edu.cn

Download
http://www.zpu-journal.ru/zpu/contents/2012/2/Xu-Yongli_Yang-Jingjun_Religion-Falun-Gong/21_2012_2.pdf

Citation: Xu Yongli, Yang Jingjun. On the Difference Between Religion and Falun Gong (Falun Dafa) // Znanie. Ponimanie. Umenie [Knowledge. Understanding. Skill]. 2012. № 2. P. 132–137.

# 2
In the #1 "Falun Gong" is definited as "illegal organistaion".
In the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249964.msg12977062#msg12977062 is described, "why" this organisation is "illegal".

1aguar

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:06:10 AM

Bullshit. In all of that, Falun Gong is mentioned only once:
Asylum Fraud in Chinatown: An Industry of Lies

... participation in banned groups like the Chinese Democracy Party and Falun Gong, a spiritual movement that has been labeled a cult by the [communist] government.

How is this possibly on topic? OK, it is labeled as a cult by the government. SO WHAT? The government is wrong. You are wrong. These practitioners have rights, in the West it is called Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Thought.

China Communist Party is not under the rule of law, so the Office 610 have chosen to kill Falun Gong practitioners, but that is morally wrong, an abuse of power by a corrupt regime. The government justifies their crime with lies. They persecute human rights lawyers and Falun Gong because they fear the rule of law.

For example, You can see on the wikipedia page for Falun Gong about organ harvesting that the government has dirty hands and will not come clean about the crime. So you are helping to spread the criminal communist propaganda to cover up their evil crime!

Why exactly do you insist on labeling it a cult but not a religion? I think it is to distract us from the killings and human rights issue. Please feel free to respond to this on-topic post or the last on-topic post, but it is better if you stop posting that propaganda garbage which is totally off-topic and mundane. But I admit that it is funny how laughably unimaginative your post was.  Wink
1aguar

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:22:57 AM

The paper in the Russian journal Knowledge, Understanding, Skill is 100% propaganda and lies. The authors never read Zhuan Falun, and their comparative analysis is deliberately misleading; this paper is a fraud.

On wikipedia, it is mentioned by three sources that the organization Falun Gong is not a cult. Is this your only source for the claim that Falun Gong is not a religion? If you read Zhuan Falun, you will see that Falun Gong is a meditative practice. If you read lies sponsored by Communists, you will be misled into hating the victim.

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 08:30:45 AM

№1 "These practitioners have rights, in the West it is called Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Thought."

№2 You can see on the wikipedia

№1 - In all World Countries exist "Resposability for Incitement to Suicide"

№2 - You can find direct related Criminal accusation on Your loved "Wikipedia"-  https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D0%B4%D0%BE_%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%83%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%B9%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B0

In other countries are applicated combinations of laws.

But this specific crime is not alone, there are a list of crimes, that are applicated to products of activity of "Falun Gong".

Some of other crimes committed by organization "Falun Gong" and "Falun Gong" praqctitioners are reported here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1255852.0 (in Russian)

1aguar

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:10:10 AM

I don't believe that the book Zhuan Falun incites any one to suicide. Nor does the organization Falun Gong bear responsibility for suicides on account of 1) their teaching is but a meditative practice, 2) it is not totalitarian by nature, it is just information and a qi gong club. Actually the practice is peaceful and serene, it is known that meditation can induce a state of inner calm and absence of desires, and a meditation practice is in NO WAY the same as "diminishing" a human and causing/inciting suicide thereby.

You cannot blame meditation and qi gong for suicide; to me, that is like blaming guns for suicide.  Roll Eyes

Like I said: The Communist government has dirty hands and will not come clean about the crime of killing practitioners. I think that theirs is the more shocking crime. Come to think of it, I think the Communist Party is the REAL cult in this drama.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 09:31:33 AM

Li HongZhi & His Evil"Falun Gong"
2004/06/16

On July 22, 1999, the Ministry of Civil Affairs of the People's Republic of China issued a notice declaring that the "Research Society of Falun Dafa'' and the "Falun Gong'' organization under its control had been deemed illegal, and were therefore banned according to law. On July 29, the Ministry of Public Security of the People's Republic of China issued a warrant for the arrest of Li Hongzhi, the self-appointed chairman of the "Research Society of Falun Dafa, '' and also issued a request for cooperation, through the China National Central Bureau of the International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol), to the Interpol and its member states for the arrest of Li Hongzhi.

Numerous facts prove that Li Hongzhi and his "Falun Gong'' organization have caused serious health problems and deaths among people they duped, and that "Falun Gong'' is not a religion but a cult that brings harm to the society and an illegal organization that engages in law-breaking activities.

Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the Kingdom of the Netherlands All Rights Reserved
Add: Willem Lodewijklaan 10, 2517 JT Den Haag Tel: 0031-70-3065061

http://nl.china-embassy.org/eng/zt/xjflg/FalunGongCult/t138480.htm

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 09:34:14 AM

Li Hongzhi's Background
2004/06/16

Li Hongzhi was born on July 7, 1952, in Gongzhuling City (formerly Gongzhuling Town of Huaide County), in northeast China's Jilin Province. From 1960 to 1969, he studied successively at the Changchun Zhujiang Road Primary School, Changchun No. 4 Secondary School and Changchun No. 48 Secondary School. After 1970, he first worked at an army stud farm, and later served as a trumpet player in a band of the Jilin Provincial Forestry Armed Police Corps. From 1978 to 1982, he worked as an attendant at a guesthouse run by the Jilin Provincial Forestry Armed Police Corps. Between 1982 and 1991, he was a member of the security section at the Changchun Municipal Cereals and Oils Company.

Li Hongzhi began to propagate his ideas of "Falun Gong'' since the early 1990s. Initially, he fabricated the so-called "way of practice'' of "Falun Gong'' by combining the movements of martial arts he had learned from other people a few years before with movements imitated from traditional Thai dancing. At first, he earned money by teaching people to practice "Falun Gong.'' Later, when he found that few people took interest in his "way of practice,'' he changed the way of amassing money to treating people with diseases by "exerting his energy potency.'' But, cheating can never last long. So, after a period of scheming, he concocted a set of lies and heretical theories of "Falun Dafa'' and founded the "Falun Gong'' organization with overtones of a cult, thus further embarking on a road of crime.

Later, Li fabricated his background, saying, "I was born in Gongzhuling City, Jilin Province, on May 13, 1951. When I was a child, the Law Master Quan Jue gave me secret instructions to turn me into a Buddhist believer. My training was completed when I was eight years old.

"At the age of 12, the Taoist Master Baji Zhenren (Eight-Pole Immortal) taught me Taoist practices.... In 1972, I received Taoist instructions from Master Zhendaozi (True Taoist), and in 1974, I received further training in Buddhist cultivation and returned to public life.'' In books compiled by the "Falun Gong'' organization, it is stated, "At the age of eight, Li Hongzhi attained the superb Great Law with great supernatural powers, such as the ability to move objects (without lifting a finger), fix articles (at whatever spot), control other people's thinking and make himself invisible.... His energy potency reached an extremely high level. He understands the truth of the universe, has insights into life and can see the past and future of mankind.''

In fabricating his life story, Li changed his date of birth from July 7, 1952 to May 13, 1951, and he personally altered his date of birth and acquired a new ID card. But the date of birth remained July 7, 1952 in the forms he previously filled in for determining his grade on his unit's payroll, applying to join the Communist Youth League and obtaining his ID cards issued on December 31, 1986 and March 31, 1991 respectively.

Why did Li make this change? In the Chinese lunar calendar, the eighth day of the fourth lunar month is believed to be the birthday of Sakyamuni, founder of Buddhism, and May 13, 1951 happened to be such a day. Thus, by changing his date of birth, Li intended to indicate that he is "a reincarnation of Sakyamuni.'' Moreover, he also had a photograph taken of himself in a stage costume he bought from a store to give himself the "image of Buddha'' sitting on a lotus flower.

However, many of Li's former schoolmates, teachers and neighbors, when interviewed, all said Li Hongzhi was no more than an ordinary child obtaining average marks in his studies. In their reaction to his fabricated story of "spiritual cultivation,'' their answers were either "nonsense,'' or "impossible,'' or "I have never seen or heard of that.'' His superiors and roommates at the stud farm and the forestry police corps also said he was just an ordinary serviceman in an art troupe. They explained that the full schedule of rehearsals and performances, as well as the strict militarized routine and tight time schedule in the forestry police corps could not possibly leave him any spare time to practice his so-called "great law.'' His colleagues at the municipal cereals and oils company also said that Li Hongzhi knew nothing about the so-called "way of practice'' and "spiritual cultivation'' at all before he joined a qigong (a system of movements and deep breathing exercises -- Tr.) training class in 1988. In general, no one who had been on familiar terms with him knew anything about him acquiring the "miraculous abilities'' he himself boasted about.

When Li's acquaintances asked him why he made up his life story, Li answered, "No one would believe me if I do not exaggerate a little bit.''

But these completely fallacious "miraculous abilities'' deceived many practitioners of "Falun Gong'' who knew little about him.

Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the Kingdom of the Netherlands All Rights Reserved

http://nl.china-embassy.org/eng/zt/xjflg/FalunGongCult/t138479.htm

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 09:37:31 AM

The Heretical Ideas Advocated by Li Hongzhi
2004/06/16

Li Hongzhi has preached his heretical ideas and fallacies on every possible occasion, and included these absurdities in several books, such as Zhuan Falun and Falun Fofa. These books have been widely circulated. The following fallacies, which Li Hongzhi has repeatedly preached to the practitioners, are all from the books he and his principal followers wrote and sold as well as from the cassette and video tapes of his speeches:

(1) Hawking the theory of "doomsday" by declaring that mankind has come to the brink of destruction

On many occasions Li Hongzhi told his audience: "The human race has experienced many destructive catastrophes," ... "the next destruction -- complete destruction -- will come soon. It will be destruction of both the form and the spirit, and will be really horrible." He said during one speech, "Please tell everyone around you that the present time is near the point of extinction for the human race. All the devils will emerge this time, according to Sakyamuni." He told his followers, "I have found that mankind has experienced 81 calamities in the past, and each time there were only a few people who survived." He declared, "Mankind on this Earth faces inexorable doom. Our planet should have been totally destroyed last year, according to my calculations." He said it was he himself who had made the destruction postponed by 30 years.

(2) Cursing the human race and regarding the Earth as a rubbish heap

When preaching to practitioners of "Falun Gong," Li Hongzhi repeatedly told them that mankind was very dreadful. He said, "If you look around, you will find that the human world today is extremely terrible, really terrible, full of vicious persons." Again, "The human race, as a whole, is deteriorating, and there are devils everywhere." He further explained this view by saying, "The human race, while developing to the present stage, has become distorted and is full of evil. Hence, the gods have completely lost confidence in mankind. This is one of the major reasons why the gods do not care about human beings any more." He also told his followers, "The reason why you were born on the Earth was not merely to be human. You should have the goal of gaining complete understanding about the world, as well as the rest of the universe, so as to escape confusion and return to the other world. However, there are some people who cannot do this. As a result, they have to be born into the world again and again according to the doctrine of samsara, until the world comes to an end. That's why the Earth has experienced many catastrophes." Li also said, "Usually, bad people fall down in the universe, dropping into the central part of it, which is the Earth. Consequently, the Earth serves as the rubbish heap of the universe." He added, "Those who have descended to the level of ordinary people are destined to be destroyed."

(3) Negating modern science and urging his followers to eschew science

Li Hongzhi proclaimed to practitioners of "Falun Gong", "Science today is not science in the real sense ..., because you can never use this science to probe into the profound mysteries of the universe." And, "The (science and) technology of mankind cannot reach a high plane of understanding.... Yet, we practitioners (of "Falun Gong") can, and Buddha is a scientist at the highest level." Also, "The science of mankind today is, in fact, developed from a wrong basis; its understanding of the universe, mankind and life is all wrong. So, in our circles of practitioners we never acknowledge modern science, holding it to be erroneous."

(4) Claiming that only he himself and his "Falun Dafa" can save mankind

Li Hongzhi repeatedly told practitioners of "Falun Gong" that "`Falun Dafa' has, for the first time since the Creation, enlightened human beings to the characteristics of the universe (Law of Buddhist), which is tantamount to providing mankind with a ladder to Heaven." He said, "Now I am the only person in the world who can spread the orthodox Law of Buddha. Therefore, I am doing a deed that has never been done by our predecessors. Indeed, I am doing something people have never done before -- propagating the fundamental law of the universe, which you cannot read in any book, past or present, Chinese or foreign. The theory I propound is related to the nature of the universe; it is the fundamental Law of Buddha." He also said to the practitioners, "I am here to save you from this miserable world. If I cannot save you, there is no one in the world able to do so." "Existing human society has deteriorated to its extreme point. Hence, no one cares about you, except me; the others just watch you being destroyed." "My law-bodies [supernatural replicas of himself existing in the ether, apparently -- Tr.] are so numerous that they are beyond calculation. Therefore, I can look after as many people as I want, maybe the entire human race."

(5) Claiming that diseases are "karma retribution" and forbidding his followers to consult doctors or take medicine

"Karma" is a Buddhist term, basically having neither good nor bad connotations. Li Hongzhi, however, used it to express the concept of retribution for sin. He preached to the practitioners of "Falun Gong", "The basic cause of all illness and misfortune is `karma'." Illness came from a kind of "field of karma formed by black materials." He continued, "Karma is the fundamental cause and the most important source of illness."

"Birth, old age, disease and death are preordained," he claimed. "They are karma retributions. Once you owe debts, you have to repay them." "Illnesses are caused by karma. If one cannot get one's karma dispelled, one's illnesses can never be cured completely. Only by practicing `Falun Gong' can karma be dispelled. No other means will do." He also said, "The essence of illness is the problems in another space reflected in this space. For instance, if pathogenic bacteria live in another space, how can man deal with them? So we practitioners do not talk about illnesses, because they are all the results of karma."

Furthermore, "Those who sincerely practice `Falun Gong' will not fall sick or encounter danger." "The power achieved by practicing `Falun Gong' can automatically eliminate viruses and karma. Taking medicines merely presses back karma, making it impossible to cleanse one's body; so medicines are not able to cure diseases. One who passes this barrier will become a superman."

(6) Claiming that he himself has "law-bodies" and has installed "wheels of law" in the abdomens of practitioners

Li Hongzhi claimed to practitioners of "Falun Gong", "None of you, my disciples, or masters of other schools of qigong, has law-bodies. As far as I know, I'm the only one in the world who has law-bodies." "I have countless law-bodies, who look exactly like me. They are in another space, and can change their sizes limitlessly and freely." He went on to say, "I am the main body, but they (the law-bodies) have the ability to do things independently. They can look after you, protect you, help you to practice, and do other things. They are actually embodiments of me. That is how I can protect you." Li Hongzhi added, "Most of my law-bodies wear the kasaya [Buddhist robe -- Tr.], and they have curly, blue hair, as blue as a sapphire."

"Today, human society is extremely chaotic and dirty," he told "Falun Gong" practitioners. "Human beings are stained with too much karma and evil thinking. But I can rid you of all that, and install in you the bright golden `wheels of law,' together with many other things included in `Falun Dafa,' so that you can cultivate yourselves and purge your hateful, dirty bodies.... This is a precious chance never met before since remote antiquity; you are incomparably lucky to have it."

He said, "The `wheel of law,' which I install in a practitioner's abdomen, revolves 24 hours a day. It automatically helps the practitioner in his or her practice. In other words, although the practitioner is not practicing all the time, the `wheel of law' is cultivating the practitioner non-stop."

(7) Distorting and belittling religion and claiming that "Falun Dafa" is the "orthodox law"

In the guise of "Law of Buddha," Li Hongzhi usurped some religious terms and distorted Buddhism. His heretical ideas are in essence anti-religious. Li Hongzhi called his "Falun Dafa" the "highest Law of Buddha" and the "orthodox law" superior to all religions. In order to make the practitioners of "Falun Gong" have total faith in "Falun Dafa" and abide by the doctrines of his heretical cult, Li Hongzhi forbade the practitioners to believe in any religion. He said, "The existing religions cannot save people from torment any more. They cannot help you attain self-cutivation, and so are on a low plane. Why should you want to adulterate the "Falun Dafa"? You must shun the things on a low plane because they will cause confusion in the body you have cultivated or the things you will get from practicing "Falun Gong". In that way, you will not be able to return home, but will undermine the road for your advance." He further claimed, "As for Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism and some other religions, I admit that they have been orthodox religions in history. However, in this historical period and in this society, when the concept of mankind is being modernized, it has become impossible for people to understand the true concept of the nature of man from ancient ideas.... You cannot understand the old religions, and of course you cannot be converted by them. Consequently, they will not care about you." "I tell you this because I'm afraid you may be led astray by the religions that cannot relief people of their torment."

He also said, "Some religions have come into being in this century. No, not only this century, over the past few centuries many new religions have appeared. Most of them are fake."

Leaders of China's religious circles pointed out that not only do Li Hongzhi and his "Falun Dafa" have nothing whatsoever to do with religion, their heretical ideas are directly opposed to religious doctrines, and are therefore anti-religious.

http://nl.china-embassy.org/eng/zt/xjflg/FalunGongCult/t138478.htm

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 09:52:39 AM

I don't believe that

European Court on Human Rights give any fuck, on what do You belive or not.

There is no violations of rights "Falun Gong" practicants in Popolar Republic of China from the State.

Case of forced deportation to PRC from Russian Federation. - The European Court of Human Rights

BULLETIN OF The European Court of Human Rights № 04/2009

http://nizneomskcourt.oms.sudrf.ru/modules.php?name=press_dep&op=4&did=17

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 12:34:05 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 12:52:36 PM by Vika NSFW

Y. v. Russia, application no. 20113/07, judgment of 4 December 2008.

EXPULSION

Expulsion to China despite grant of refugee status by UNHCR:
no violation

Y. - Russia
 (No 20113/07)
Judgment 4.12.2008
[Section I]
Facts: The first applicant, a Chinese national, lived in
St Petersburg with his wife, the second applicant,
who is a Russian national. Upon his arrival in Russia,
 the first applicant, a retired university professor,
obtained refugee status under the mandate of the UNCHR
 office in Moscow
. He then applied for asylum
in Russia
in April 2003 claiming that he would be at risk of persecution as a result of his membership of
the Falun Gong movement if he returned to China
 His application was rejected by the immigration
authorities
, who were not convinced that he faced
 a real danger of persecution
. This decision was
confirmed in ensuing court proceedings. His subsequent applications were also unsuccessful. While the
asylum proceedings were pending, in March 2005 the first applicant suffered a stroke and was admitted to
hospital. In April 2005 the applicants married in the Leningrad Region. In May 2007 officials from the
Migration Department, in the presence of a doctor, entered the applicants' apartment in St Petersburg and
removed the first applicant. The same evening he was
deported to China
. A request to the European Court for interim measures to be ordered was rejected.
Law:
Possible danger of ill-treatment in China: Neither the Migration Department nor the courts had
doubted that the first applicant was a
follower of the Falun Dafa in Russia
 However, after examining the applicants' statements and other available evidence, they had concluded that he was not known to the
Chinese authorities as an active member of the Falun Gong and that his involvement could not be regarded as putting him at real risk of ill-treatment   upon his return. International reports on the situation
of Falun Gong practitioners in China
showed that although they were under a threat of persecution,
every case had to be assessed on an individual basis,
in so far as the risk of ill-treatment was involved. The first
applicant had failed to adduce any reliable evidence in support of his claims that his activities, either in
China or in Russia, would put him at real risk of
being treated in a way that was incompatible with
Article 3. Furthermore, the second applicant's statemen
t to the competent District Court indicated that
after returning to China the first applicant had moved
in with his son and there was no information that he
had been subjected to treatment in breach of Article
. As to the fact that the first applicant had been
granted refugee status by the UNHCR Office in
Moscow in March 2003, the Court found it extremely
regrettable that he should have been deported without the UNHCR Office first being informed. However,
taking into account the difference in the scope of protection afforded by Article 3 of the Convention and
by the UN Convention relating to the Status of Ref
ugees and the particular circumstances of the case
before it, the Court considered that this fact alone could not justify altering its conclusions as to the well-
foundedness of the first applicant's claim under Article
 3. It had accordingly not been established that
there were sufficient grounds for believing that the firs
t applicant faced a real ri
sk of ill-treatment upon his
return to China.
Conclusion: no violation (unanimously).
Conditions of the first applicant's deportation: It was established in the domestic proceedings that he had
been examined by a neurologist and found to be fit to travel. The doctor's credentials and conclusions had
been found to be valid and well-founded. During the fli
ght the first applicant had been accompanied by a
doctor and provided with food and drink. Further, it wa
s never alleged that his medical condition had been
of such an exceptional nature that humanitarian consid
erations prevented his removal, or that the required
treatment would not be available to him in China.
 The Court acknowledged that the deportation procedure
may have caused the first applicant significant stress
 and mental anguish. However, and in particular
taking into account the high threshold set by Article 3 of the Convention, it did not find that his removal
from Russia involved a violation of that provision on account of his medical condition
Conclusion: no violation (unanimously).

http://www.echr.coe.int/Documents/CLIN_2008_12_114_ENG_848707.pdf
http://www.echr.coe.int/Documents/Pub_coe_HFfiles_2000_09_ENG.pdf

msc_de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:57:40 PM

THE FINAL HARVEST: A Comprehensive Investigation into the Chinese Communist Party’s Live Organ Harvesting of Falun Gong Practitioners

2015-11-18

Executive Summary

For more than nine years, serious questions about China’s organ transplant system have haunted the West. Are Falun Gong practitioners in the majority, but also Tibetans, Uyghurs, and House Christians being murdered for their retail organs in China’s hospitals? What is the real scale of China’s organ harvesting apparatus? And how deeply implicated is the Chinese Communist Party of China?

China is one of the most secretive medical systems in the world. In 2006, the Chinese medical establishment shut the door to any external investigation of forced disappearances of FalunDafa practitioners and the transplant system, while China’s hospitals went to strict Internet silence. The Chinese medical establishment filled the information vacuum with official numbers which appear to bolster their claim that “medical reform” of organ transplantation is at hand. And who can contradict them?
We can.

Because of the remarkably short waiting time for organ tissue matches – usually about two weeks for a foreigner – we theorized that the organ harvesting infrastructure of China uses a sort of coded communication system to maintain its vast pool of human subjects – the vast majority of which are Falun Gong practitioners – and barters them among regional hospitals. Now, we believe we have broken at least part of the code. Just as the successful attempt to decrypt the Nazi’s Enigma Device began with a traffic analysis of all German units, we subjected Chinese medical communications to a comprehensive data analysis, searching thousands of reports and medical theses for any reference to the hospitals under our investigation. Here is what we found:

In the report, the WOIPFG cited 35 testimonies from five Politburo Standing Committee members, one vice-chairman of the Central Military Commission (CMC), one Politburo member, one CMC member and former defense minister, one department head of the People’s Liberation Army General Logistics Department’s Health division, an armed guard at a scene of live organ harvesting, several senior officials from the Political and Legislative Affairs Committee, and transplant surgeons from more than 20 hospitals. These testimonies reveal that the majority of the extractedorgans were harvested from Falun Gong practitioners, and the order to harvest organs from Falun Gong practitioners came from the CCP’s highest level.

After Jiang Zemin started persecuting Falun Dafa practitioners in 1999, several million petitioners were illegally arrested and subsequently went missing. In the meanwhile, the number of organ transplant cases across China has experienced explosive growth. The abundance of organs available for transplant in China has enabled the hospitals to perform transplant operations by finding matching organs within 1-2 weeks.The evidence from the investigation demonstrates: many Falun Dafa petitioners, who did not report their names when being illegally detained, have been secretly imprisoned and code numbered as living organ donors.

Seven types of evidence prove the existence of an enormous living organ donor pool: the wait time for a donor organ is extremely short; there are a surprising number of emergency organ transplants; there are cases of multiple organ transplant operations taking place simultaneously; and living human beings have been used for spare organs. In addition, detained Falun Dafa practitioners have been forced to go through blood tests, while suffering from physical and mental abuse, but they were never informed of the test results. This evidence reveals the existence of a massive living organ donor bank.

After 2006, the volume of China's organ transplant remains higher than that in 2003. Moreover, intensive organ transplants have emerged. As a result of carefully crafted lies by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), it has always been misunderstood that the amount of organ transplants has declined since 2006. The truth is: the number not only remains higher than that in 2003, it is also on the trend of rise after the peak of organ transplants in 2006. Particularly after the disclosure of the CCP’s massive organ harvesting from living Falun Gong practitioners in 2006, a stunning phenomenon of intensive organ transplants emerged nationwide.

A “building-blocks” method to estimate the actual transplant numbers of 712 Chinese organ transplant hospitals, demonstrates that the 10,000-per-year rate of transplants publicly released by the Ministry of Health is a lie. China’s annual transplant numbers are suspected to be at least 10-20 times higher than the publicly released numbers.

Our report, drafted by highly qualified researchers both inside and outside of China, represents nine years of unprecedented surveillance into the Chinese medical system. Produced under conditions resembling wartime, our report is an interim assessment; debates over numbers, estimates, and interpretation of evidence continue within our investigative staff. Yet the core evidence in our report is replicable, transparent, and ultimately, indisputable. And there is no internal debate over the following conclusions:

Conclusion One: Live organ harvesting is an act of the state by the CCP.All evidence testifies that Jiang Zemin has personally ordered live organ harvesting be used on Falun Dafa practitioners. The CCP’s Central Committee, the Central Military Commission and other high-ranking offices have been involved. On a national scale, the CCP has used the army, armed police forces and government forces, including the public security, prosecutorial and judicial departments as well as the Political and Legislative Affairs Committees, and all organ transplant institutions across China. So, live organ harvesting is an act of the state by the CCP.

Conclusion Two: The main sources of the living organ donor bank are suspected to be the millions of Falun Dafa practitioners, who were illegally detained for petitioning.

Conclusion Three: Seven types of evidence prove the existence of an enormous living organ donor pool in China.

Conclusion Four:After 2006, the volume of China's organ transplant remains higher than that in 2003. Moreover, intensive organ transplants have emerged.

Conclusion Five: With no evidence of a concordant rise in the execution rate of death-row criminals, our report concludes that the actual number of Falun Gong practitionersharvested cannot be counted in the tens of thousands but is suspected to be in the millions.

The serial public declarations by the Chinese medical establishment of a new ethical environment for transplantation are simply a privacy shield to facilitate state-sanctioned murder.

The goal of this study is to establish the trajectory of organ harvesting of Falun Dafa practitioners in China. To achieve that goal we have been examining China’s hospitals and focusing on organ transplants over time. A truly accurate estimate of the overall numbers of Falun Gong practitioners murdered by forced organ harvesting is not the ultimate goal of this study, nor is it attainable at present, for the simple reason that this is not a conventional investigation, but aspecial investigation carried out when the entire Chinese nation is in a state of a special war! The subject of this investigation is the crimes of the state perpetrated by the CCP, which is the most brutal, most insidious, most evil and the largest totalitarian terrorist organization in the entire human history! This report does not present the investigation conclusions in the conventional sense, but some of the clues obtained by the WOIPFG through more than nine years of investigation in extremely difficult conditions.

As investigativeresearchers rather than activists, we have remained on the sidelines for many years, calmly waiting for the West to take action. Yet this report demonstrates that any further diplomatic acceptance of the official Chinese line by the West is to be complicit in an ongoing crime against humanity.

Contents
Chapter one: The Surge in Organ Transplants: Forced disappearances and Witness Testimonies
    LANDSCAPE
    THE INITIAL SURGE
    CODES INSTEAD OF NAMES
    LAOGAI SYSTEM NUMBERS
    EARLY INCIDENTS OF LIVE ORGAN HARVESTING
    MACRO HARVESTING TRAJECTORIES
    MICRO HARVESTING TRAJECTORIES
    ANOMALIES IN CHINA’S ORGAN TRANSPLANT INDUSTRY
    FATAL FLAWS IN THE OFFICIAL EXPLANATION
    CHAPTER CONCLUSIONS
Chapter Two:A State Crime: Ordered by Jiang, and Carried Out by the Army
    I. Four types of evidence showing Jiang Zemin Personally Issued the Order
    Evidence One: Bai Shuzhong, Minister of Health for the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) General Logistics Department, and Bo Xilai, member of the Politburo admitted that Jiang Zemin directly gave the order to extract organs from Falun Gong practitioners for transplant operations
    Evidence Two: High Level CCP Officials Knew About the Crime of Live Organ Harvesting from Falun Gong Practitioners
    Evidence Three: Central Political and Legislative Affairs Committee (PLAC) and the 610 System are directly involved in the organ harvesting crime.High-ranking officials of political and legislative affairs further confirmed this crime
    Evidence Four: Military, Police, Judiciary Systems and Hospitals across China Participated in Live Organ Harvesting
    II.The Entire System of Military Hospitals and Armed Police Hospitals is Involved in Live Organ Harvesting from Falun Gong Practitioners
    III. The Militarization and Industrialization of Harvesting Falun Gong
Chapter Three:Chinese Tissue Typing Requires a Large Captive Population
    I. During the Interview on March, 2015, Huang Jiefu Admitted Tissue Typing is Practiced in China. The CCP has Lied in Claiming that Death-Row Prisoners are the Sole Source of Organ Transplants.
    II. Extremely Short Waiting Time Proves the Existence of Huge Live Organ Reservoir in China
    III. The Massive Number of “Urgent Transplants” Indicates China Practices Reverse Tissue Typing and Killing People Based on Demand
    IV. Many Hospitals Often Simultaneously Conduct More Than one Transplant Operation, Indicating the Existence of Large, Living Organ Pools
    V. Case Study: One Transplantation Operation Employed Multiple Standby Donor Organs, with Two Spare Living Liver Donors, Revealing the Existence of Living Donor Pools for Organs and a Sophisticated Underground Operating System
    VI. A Large Number of Expedited Transplantations in 2006 Proves the Existence of a Large Pool of Living Donors
    VII. Reverse Matching Exposes the Existence of a Large, Living Organ Bank
    VIII. Falun Dafa Practitioners Are Forced To Have Blood Tests, Which Is Powerful Evidence for the Existence of a Living Organ Bank
Chapter Four:Organ Transplants did not Decrease after 2006
    I.Intensive Organ Transplants Emerged after the Disclosure of the CCP’S Massive Organ Harvesting from Live Falun Gong Practitioners (see Chapter III Section V for details)
    II. Organ harvesting from living Falun Gong practitioners continued
    III.  The CCP will not decrease the number of organ harvesting cases, as long as its political purpose is to eliminate Falun Gong
    IV. The CCP will Not Slow Down Harvesting
    V. The CCP designated 169 hospitals as qualified to transplant organs to make organ harvesting faster, more discreet, and better controlled
    VI. The CCP created the false appearance of declining organ transplant numbers after 2006 through the following three methods
Chapter Five: A Comprehensive Data Analysis Indicates the Number of Liver and Kidney Transplants Performed by Chinese Hospitals is Significantly Larger than Previously Understood
    I.The Rationale for Conducting a Careful Analysis of Hospitals Suspected of Organ Harvesting
    II.State-Level Military Organ Transplant Centers: Cases Where Data Has been Deleted and Tampered With and Websites Are No Longer Updated
    III.Medium-sized Military Hospitals have Falsified Data, Removed Related Webpages, and Stopped Updating New Cases
    IV.The Ministry of Health-Designated National Transplant Centers Falsified Data, Deleted or Stopped Updating Webpages
    V.Medium-sized Hospitals Accredited by Ministry of Health to Perform Organ Transplant Operations have Tampered with Data, Deleted Webpages and Stopped Updating Websites
    VI.A Pilot Hospital Performing Transplants from Donors of Cardiac Death Tampered with Data, Deleted Web Pages, and Stopped Updating Web Pages
    VII.Medium and Small Scale Hospitals also Tamper with Data and Delete Webpages
    VIII.Data Processing Methods for Other Hospitals
    IX.Actual Transplant Volume Likely Even Greater Than 401,678
Chapter Six:New Evidence Confirms the Live Organ Harvesting of Falun Gong is Proceeding at a Relatively Constant Rate. In Certain Hospitals it is Increasing.
    I. The Deputy Head of a Large Hospital Reveals that the Number of Transplants in Large Hospitals is as High as 2,000-3,000 Per Year
    II. The Reports by the CCP’s Official Media Outlets and Foreign Media Confirm: the Actual Number of Organ Transplants at 11 Hospitals is Significantly Higher than Reported and These Numbers are not Decreasing over Time, but Staying Constant or Increasing.
    III.Another 44 hospitals were also suspected to perform organ transplants at a far higher rate than the published numbers.
    IV. More than 40 Military Hospitals are Involved in Organ Harvesting. the Number of Liver and Kidney Transplants Suspected to be Connected with Organ Harvesting is over 100,000
    V.The Number of Organ Transplants Performed by Smaller Organ Transplant Center is also Beyond Imagination (China has 86 liver transplant centers, and the number of liver transplants is believed to be 50,000 per year)
    VI. The Use of the hospital classification approach and the Calculation Method based on the Ratios of Actual Transplant Number to Publicly Disclosed Numbers both allow us to draw the conclusion that the total number of people killed for their organs exceeds 2 million
    VII. The latest investigative phone recording: Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Confirms that the CCP Harvests Organs from Millions of Living Falun Gong practitioners
    VIII. Three CCP Organ Transplant Experts Confirm that the Actual Number of Transplants far Exceeds Official Published Figures
    IX. Illustration on the Calculation to obtain the Conclusion that number of Falun Dafa practitioners slaughtered for their organs is suspected to exceed 2 million
    X. township hospitals, even Chinese medicine hospitals at county-level have transplanted large amount of organs
    XI. Case Study: Academician Li Leishi, Vice Dean of Nanjing Military Region General Hospital ; How his Military Research Institute of Nephrology Transplanted over 1,000 Kidneys in 2004and his Subsequent Suicide
Chapter Seven:Evidence of Falun Gong Practitioners Being Murdered in Other Ways
    I. Live Human Experiments
    II. China has become the Largest Country for Exporting Plastinated Human Body Specimens
    III. Many Hospitals Use “Fresh Corpses” of Healthy Young People to Perform Simulated Liver Transplant Experiments
    IV. Multi-organ Transplantation Experiments with Human Bodies
Chapter Eight:The CCP’s Lies about Organ Transplants
    I. The CCP Denied the Use of Organs from Executed Prisoners, Lying that China’s Organ Transplants come from Voluntary Donations
    II. The CCP Admitted that “Very Few” Organs Came from Executed Prisoners and Invited People from Abroad to Visit China but Refused to Issue them Visas
    III. The CCP Admitted that the “Majority” of the Organs were from Executed Prisoners, and They were “Used Systematically”
    IV. Denying Investigation Evidence only to Self-incriminate: CCP’s Farce regarding Guangxi National Hospital’s Surgeon Lu Guoping
    V. “Strictly Prohibit” Transplant Advertisements Online; Many Hospitals’ Online Information was Deleted and Tampered with
    VI. The CCP has been Hyping Up Organ Donations in China
    VII.Huang Jiefu’s Statement “China will Stop Using Organs from Executed Prisoners by January 1, 2015” had neither Legal Effect nor Enforceability
Chapter Nine:The CCP's History of Killing is Against Human Nature and Conscience
    I. The CCP’s history of live organ harvesting
    II. The CCP’s Various Murderous Political Campaigns were Acts of Genocide
中文链接:  追查国际对中共大量活摘法轮功学员器官国家犯罪的调查报告
 Share this

http://www.upholdjustice.org/node/284
msc_de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:00:22 PM

A Look Back on the “Tiananmen Square Self-Immolation” Hoax at its Ten Year Anniversary
January 20, 2011

On Jan. 23, 2001, a self-immolation incident involving 5 people happened on the Tiananmen Square in Bejing. The Chinese regime’s mouthpiece Xinhua immediately announced that the self-immolators were Falun Gong practitioners, thus intensifying the persecution of Falun Gong with another round of violent defaming and attacking. Ten years have passed, the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) considers it necessary to look back on this significant matter and its circumstances.

1. The abnormally high occurrences of meetings and activities about the persecution

From late 2000 to early 2001, the frequency of Party Central Committee level meetings and activities related to the persecution saw a surprising increase. Below are a few publicized activities.
On Dec. 26, 2000, on the Central Disciplinary Committee fifth meeting, Jiang Zemin gave a speech about the persecution of Falun Gong. However, Falun Gong was not mentioned in the official release of Jiang’s speech.
On Jan. 5, 2001, Li Lanqing, then CCP Politburo Standing Committee member and head of “CCP Central Leadership Team to Handle the Falun Gong Issues,” called a meeting of the leaders of the National Federation of Trade Unions, the Communist Youth League and Women’s Federation to talk about the “struggle against Falun Gong.”
Around Jan. 5, the core team of the CCP Central Organization Department held a “study meeting” to study Jiang’s speech on the Central Disciplinary Committee fifth meeting. Zeng Qinghong emphasized the importance of strengthening the “struggle against Falun Gong.”
Jan. 8, secretary of the Central Party Youth League, Zhou Qiang held a meeting of all secretaries of the Youth League to study Li Lanqing’s Jan. 5 speech and the Central “610 Office” announcement on “Falun Gong activities during the Chinese New Year in Beijing.” Specific tasks were delegated according to the announcement.
Jan. 10, Zhou Qiang held another meeting of all secretaries of the Youth League to study the content of the “country-wide working meeting of handling Falun Gong issues” and also the orders from the “Central Leadership Team on Handling Falun Gong Issues.”
Jan. 11, the “Anti-Cult Association” initiated the “mass signing” of the “anti-cult, pro-human rights” banner in Peking University.
Jan. 15, People’s Daily published a long article in the form of a Xinhua reporter interviewing the manager of the State Council Information Office. The article was filled with defamation against Falun Gong. It eulogized the regime’s illegal and unconstitutional persecution into so-called “Chinese government’s lawful handling based on public demand.”
Jan. 16, while meeting with a Japanese delegation, Jiang Zemin claimed that he weighted 90kg and so was not afraid of Falun Gong.
Jan. 16, deputy chairman of “anti-cult association”, He Zuoxiu held an anti-Falun Gong signature gathering of 300 scholars from the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Jan. 17, All-China Federation of Trade Unions coerced their model workers and officials to attend a “thoroughly expose Falun Gong” meeting.
Jan. 18, All-China Students’ Federation organized 14 universities in Beijing to send an “anti-cult” letter to all universities, middle schools, vocational schools in the country.
Jan. 20, People’s Daily published a commentary claiming that Falun Gong “wanted to overthrow the CCP’s leadership and change the socialist structure by creating chaos and destroying stability in China.” The article also claimed that Falun Gong “had become a political tool of some Western anti-CCP forces.”
Jan. 20, Luo Gan held a nation-wide ‘strike hard’ meeting to order local officials to increase the arrests and step up the punishments against “domestic and foreign anti-CCP forces, minority separatists and religious groups, including Falun Gong.”
In the morning of Jan. 21, Luo Gan started on an inspection trip to Beijing Public Security Bureau Criminal Investigation Department Special Police Division, Armed Forces Beijing 6th Division and the Beijing Public Security Bureau State Security Department. Luo Gan praised the police’ violent suppression of Falun Gong practitioner on Tiananmen Square. Luo also commanded the regular police and armed police forces to “continue the struggle, not afraid of fatigue, carry out the ‘strick hard’ tasks.”
Jan. 21, All-China Women’s Federation held a propaganda event titled “families rejecting evil cult, supporting science.”
Jan. 22, Government Offices Administration of the State Council conveyed 5 requirements from 2 “announcements.” One announcement was issued by the CCP Central Disciplinary Committee and the CCP Central Organizational Committee. The announcement was about “taking the biggest advantage of all levels of CCP members in the struggle against Falun Gong.” The second one was issued by the Discipline Supervision Working Committee and the Organizational Department of the Party Working Committee.
Jan. 23, Tiananmen Square Self-Immolation hoax happened.

2. The coincidence between one million signatures and the self-immolation hoax
An incident that cannot be separated from the “self-immolation” hoax is the establishment of the “China Anti-Cult Association” (will be referred to as the “cult association”) two months prior to the hoax. On Nov. 13, 2000, the regime setup the “cult association” for the sole purpose of persecuting Falun Gong. Its first mass activity was the “one million signatures” series of anti-Falun Gong events initiated at Peking University on Jan. 11, 2001, formally started on Jan. 16 in Chinese Academy of Sciences. The signatures gathered would be sent to United Nations Human Rights Conference in Geneva. The purpose was to fabricate some grassroots reasoning behind the persecution of Falun Gong, which was under a wide range of international condemnation. The quick gathering of large number of signature was made possible by the self-immolation hoax. There were only 7 days from when the signature gathering started to when the self-immolation happened.

3. Investigations by WOIPFG: 4 important findings
The self-immolation hoax is an important event used by the Chinese regime to defame Falun Gong. After WOIPFG was established on Jan. 20, 2003, the first investigative announcement by WOIPFG was to investigate the self-immolation hoax. Thereafter, WOIPFG published 4 investigative reports. The key points of these reports are the following.
1) Loopholes on-the-scene (Different from the suspicious points described in the documentary “False Fire”): The route from Tiananmen Square to Jishuitan Hospital is 10km long wide roadway. With a siren-sounding police vehicle leading the way, it took the ambulance 2 hours to travel this 10km long wide road. According to a Jan. 30, 2001 Xinhua report, the “self-immolation” happened on Jan. 23 at 14:41. Less than 7 minutes after the incident happened, three ambulances arrived on the scene to take the burnt “self-immolators” to the Jishuitan Hospital, which was considered the best hospital to treat burnt wounds. However, WOIPFG confirmed with multiple employees of the Jishuitan Hospital that the wounded “self-immolators” arrived at the hospital at around 17:00. A 20 minutes route took the ambulance more than 2 hours to cover. What happened during these 2 hours?
2) Mouthpiece reports contradicting one another: WOIFPG compared 5 reports from CCP Central level mouthpiece media. These reports were:
- Xinhua.net April 24, 2002 report from Geneva, titled “Exclusive interview with Wang Juan, daughter of the Tiananmen Square self-immolator Wang Jindong”
- Xinhua May 19, 2002 report from Zhengzhou City, titled “Confession of the Tiananmen Square self-immolator Wang Jindong”
- Guangming Daily, “During those nightmarish days – recollection of family members of former Falun Gong fanatic Wang Jindong”, written by reporter Wang Guangrong
- China News Zhengzhou City branch, April 8, 2002 report “Tiananmen Square self-immolators, Wang Jindong and Xue Hongjun remembering their ridiculous past”
- Xinhua.net April 7, 2003 report titled “Wang Jindong describes the before and after events of the ‘1.23 Tiananmen Square self-immolation’”
The contradicting details of these reports include mainly: the date when “Wang Jindong” and “Wang’s entire family” started to practice Falun Gong; the time when Wang Jindong called out a slogan; whether there was “heated flames” on Wang’s body; how was the gas poured onto Wang’s body; whether Wang’s hair was burnt; the whereabouts of police vehicles after the incident happened; what exactly did Wang Jindong shout at the time of “self-immolation”; and details of Wang’s family members. More over, these details are different from the CCTV video report.
3) Investigation of Jishuitan Hospital about Liu Siying’s sudden death: WOIPFG obtained detailed information from Jishuitan Hospital physicians who treated Liu Siying. The physician admitted that Liu’s burn wounds were treated and were recovering, but she died suddenly just before leaving the hospital. For the period of time including one day before her death, Liu’s LDH, CK and other tests were normal. On the morning of Saturday, March 17, at around 8am and 9am, the director of Jishuitan Hospital and the director of Beijing Bureau of Medical Affairs visited Liu in her ward. They talked for a long time and “Liu was very lively.” But at around noon, the physicians noticed that Liu was in critical condition. She died shortly afterwards. WOIPFG investigation also found out that the autopsy of Liu Siying was done in the same hospital but the autopsy report was issued by the Emergency Center. Except for a brief mentioning of heart failure, the exact cause of death was never publicized.
4) Expert Voice Analysis: The analysis of Wang Jindong’s voices in three episodes of CCTV’s “Topics in Focus” did not belong to the same person. The analysis was done by renowned voice lab in Taiwan University.

4. Incidents that Followed
1) CCTV’s self-immolation report: CCTV released several videos about the self-immolation incident. Overseas independent media produced a documentary called “False Fire” describing the loopholes of the CCTV videos. After “False Fire” was released, CCTV edited the original videos and released the edited version.
2) Shooting and re-shooting of the self-immolation act: Most CCTV anti-Falun Gong programs are done by someone named Li Yuqiang, who used the title of CCTV reporter. But in fact, WOIPFG found out that Li Yuqiang was not a CCTV employee to begin with. He was sent to CCTV for the specific role of producing anti-Falun Gong programs. When Li was asked why did not the plastic bottle in between the “self-immolator” Wang Jindong’s legs burn, Li answered: “That scene was taped afterwards and added in the video. If I knew it is such a big loophole, it would not have been taped.” If Wang Jindong were really a Falun Gong practitioner, would he be so cooperative with the CCTV in the shooting of the fake news?
3) The much favored self-immolator: The most favored character in the internationally known Falun Gong related cases ought to be the “survivor” of “self-immolation.” Among the five “self-immolators,” only two died, mother Liu Chunling and daughter Liu Siying. The earliest released video of CCTV showed that Liu Chunling died because an unknown object was thrown to her head. Liu Siying died suddenly on the day she was supposed to be released from the hospital due to satisfactory recovery condition. Both deaths indicated killing to hide the truth.
Comparing to some other wellknown cases of Falun Gong practitioners’ death, the “self-immolators” were definitely the favored ones. For the Changchun TV signal interception participants, at least 6 were persecuted to death. They are Liang Zhenxing, Liu Chengjun, Liu Haibo, Lei Ming, Hou Mingkai and Zhou Runjun. Liu Haibo and Hou Mingkai were beaten to death several hours after they were captured.
Falun Gong practitioner Gao Rongrong’s face was heavily disfigured by hours of electric shock. From her arrest, to her escape, to her arrest again, every development was under the watchful eye of the international community, yet Gao Rongrong was still persecuted to death.
At least three Falun Gong practitioners who were interviewed by rights lawyer, Gao Zhisheng were persecuted to death. They are Sun Shuxiang, Wang Yuhuan and Liu Lihua.

5. Conclusion
The WOIPFG investigative results prove that the Tiananmen Square self-immolation hoax is a conspiracy from the Chinese regime to defame Falun Gong.
The Tiananmen Square self-immolation hoax is an important turning point. There are at least 3 triggering reasons: After over a year of fruitless suppression of Falun Gong, the regime was not able to incite hatred against Falun Gong in the public, since the Chinese people have been through similar political movements and would not agree with the persecution; the regime felt especially ashamed, agonized and angry at the Falun Gong practitioners’ displaying banners and doing exercises on the Tiananmen Square, which has been considered by the regime its political center and window-display to the outside world. Therefore, the regime was eager to clear the field in the Square; Pressured by international condemnation on the persecution, the regime needed some voices from the general public as an excuse for the persecution and to lessen the condemnation. Especially that the regime needed something quickly in order to attend the UN Human Rights Conference, which was going to be held in Geneva in a few months.
On the other hand, the self-immolation hoax and the hatred-filled propaganda that followed, had reminded the Falun Gong practitioners to further clarify the truth about Falun Gong to Chinese people. After the self-immolation hoax occurred, the Tiananmen Square was heavily guarded. It was impossible for Falun Gong practitioners to go there. Therefore, the Falun Gong practitioners’ truth clarification efforts turned to a new page.

中文链接:  追查国际关于“天安门自焚”伪案十周年回顾

http://www.upholdjustice.org/node/220
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: