Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hollande: France is under ISIS attack!  (Read 537 times)
Russia kick ISIS butt (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 09:46:02 AM

On Saturday, French Jewish president Francois Hollande in a nationwide address blamed ISIS for carrying out the terrorist attack in Paris Jewish neighborhood of Saint Denis that killed 127 people with 300 other hospitalized. He declared 3-day of national mourning, and said that Paris is put under military control.

“It was an act of war that was committed by a terrorist army, a jihadist army (ISIS) against France,” Hollande claimed.

Roger Cukierman, the president of France’s powerful Jewish Lobby CRIF confirmed on Friday after the attack that no Jewish institutions was attacked by the terrorists and no Jew was among the victims (reported by JTA, November 13). However, he said that the private Jewish protection militia (JDL) has been put on alert.

Cukierman forgot to tell JTA that the Bataclan theatre which was attacked on Friday was owned by two Jews, Pascal and Joel Laloux, for nearly 40 years. They sold it in September 2015.

The Jewish controlled media has claimed that the attack was in response to French airstrikes against ISIS targets in Syria since September 2015. The airstrikes were never meant to destroy ISIS but to counter anti-ISIS military campaign be the Syrian forces and Hizbullah fighters. The French operation was cancelled the day Russians started bombing ISIS military targets in Syria.

Blaming ISIS for the recent attack is nothing but to divert public attention from Israeli terrorism in France. ISIS Caliph, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was born into a French Jewish family. His real name is Simon Elliot and he received terrorist training from Israeli Mossad. In June 2014, Benjamin Netanyahu declared ISIS being kosher.

French Jewish historian, Emmanuel Todd, in his recent book, Who is Charlie? has claimed that January 2015 terrorist attacks at Charlie Hebdo office and Jewish grocery market in Paris were an inside job to demonize Muslims and Islam.

Former White House official, Dr. Paul Craig Robert has called the Friday Paris attack another false flag operation like the Boston Marathon Bombing to demonize Muslims and Islam.

On November 13, Jim Stone, American investigative journalist wrote: “Try to follow my logic, please. OK, so the Russia kick ISIS butt in Syria, and ISIS, in response attacks France. Now, even if one makes the point that Muslims are not very bright, trust me, they’re not that stupid. Why would ISIS attack France, when their worry is Russia? URF. That was a half burp half vomit contained. Anyway I just do not see the logic here. And lots of people do not see the logic. Israel kidnaps hundreds of children from Palestine. Children that would work GREAT in an ISIS video, if Israel really did want to stage something real. Why not? Why settle for CPR dolls when you are soulless anyway and might as well just use a couple hundred real children and really get the job done? SITE intelligence group (Rita Katz) is Mossad. Anyone with a lick of sense knows all of ISIS is CIA/Mossad. So if ISIS really did do this terror attack in France, what is stopping the Jewish community, which has absolutely nothing against killing non Jews, from doing a real event in France? Why scream Allahu Akbar? Muslims would not do that during an attack, but GOSH does it work for the idiot feed. Just fill that trough up with rotten droppings and watch the idiots suck it down. Anyway, whatever this was I am sure it was fun for someone and seriously doubt that “someone” has any sort of dent or mark on the forehead.”

http://rehmat1.com/2015/11/15/hollande-france-is-under-isis-attack/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 10:35:38 AM

I see people trying to insight a war in the mass media, this would be the time to remain most calm and not freak out.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 10:42:10 AM

I'd like to know, where did you found that Hollande was Jewish ? I don't think he's one.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 10:01:10 AM

Erdogan's son having lunch with IS militants.
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 12:57:19 PM

Erdogan's son having lunch with IS militants.

That's not surprising considering Erdoğan is the biggest ISIS supporter. Smiley
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 02:21:08 PM

It is not just France but all the European Countries. Now Europe is under siege from ignorant asshole asses who believe in Islam. Religion always was one of the worst things throughout human history. While Religion is not banned from societies we will still have these type of retarded assholes doing these shitty actions all in the name of a selfish bastard who doesn't exist...

Religion = Ignorance = death
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 02:34:25 PM

I was really shocked when I've heard this thing in the news. So many dead bodies in one place... No comment!

I don't have nothing against France and the people who live there. France is one of my favorite countries in the world, but there are people who lead the government and who don't really care about their nation.

Do you remember last time what happen? When some news agency was making jokes on Mohamed? How many random and innocent people was killed in the middle of the day in the center of Paris? No comment again!

ISIS is created directly by CIA and MOSAD and their main target is money, nothing else. They don't really care how many people will die for that... Sad
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:08:13 PM

At the same time Syria is under France attack. Is it ironic? No.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:29:30 PM

It is not just France but all the European Countries. Now Europe is under siege from ignorant asshole asses who believe in Islam. Religion always was one of the worst things throughout human history. While Religion is not banned from societies we will still have these type of retarded assholes doing these shitty actions all in the name of a selfish bastard who doesn't exist...

Religion = Ignorance = death

The religion is something good, but only when it's White religions. Others must be destroyed and ignored if they're peaceful like Boudism.

croato

Activity: 616

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:10:20 PM

Hope Europe will finally show some balls and strike that wild ISIS goatfuckers with infantry and machinery in their heart and clean our homelands out of them. Europe and whole world should now stand united against those barbarians.
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 08:03:09 PM

Hope Europe will finally show some balls and strike that wild ISIS goatfuckers with infantry and machinery in their heart and clean our homelands out of them. Europe and whole world should now stand united against those barbarians.

Barbarians is a gentle word for ppl like that, i dont know whats wrong with all those type of people, maybe the education is the key to avoid all those things, btw, Europe is not the only one who should show some balls because of that, the entire world should start to move his minds...

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:25:09 PM

Did you hear about the 67 mosques torched in France ? Neither did I politically-correctly-speaking. But it's happening there.. and more.. Wowee..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: