Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:45:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New site to buy silver with bitcoin  (Read 481 times)
SilverForBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:45:24 PM

If you are interested in using BTC to obtain small amounts of silver, my new site might be an option for you:

http://silverforbitcoin.us

About Me

I am an avid silver bug and I also love bitcoin, so it made sense to me to create a site where people who like both can trade one for the other in a simple and private way.  Sure, you can buy silver lots of places on the internet, but most don't directly take bitcoin, and most charge shipping on small orders which will drive the price per ounce up higher than what you will pay here.

Advantages to this site:

* Ideal for small orders--> No minimum order and no added shipping charges

* Orders Processed within one business day

* Bitcoin freely accepted (in fact it's the ONLY form of payment accepted here!)

* No account signup necessary so no records are kept.  What you buy is your own business and no ne else's!

* Worldwide service->  Buyers outside the USA will enjoy anonymous packaging declared as a gift

* I have over 10 years experience in online sales and customer service. While this is a PERSONAL site, you may check out my eBay profile by going here so at least you will get an idea of who you are dealing with!   http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=lindasgiftsinc&ftab=AllFeedback

* Privacy, honesty, accuracy and speed that rivals any other vendor you will find.

The only DISADVANTAGE I can think of is simply that prices here are higher than you will pay on major dealer sites, so if you are looking for larger amounts, while I wouldn't turn away any business, I would encourage you to check out Apmex.com if you have a credit card to pay.  (Bitcoin buyers wanting larger purchases can get better deals at Amagimetals.com but be advised they tend to be slow to ship when using BTC to pay, (at least for me) and that is why I don't use them. 

So full disclosure:  If you are looking for large amounts of silver, you might want to consider shopping elsewhere.  For a couple of ounces here and there, it might be a viable option for some.

So there's a dose of truth for you.  Why am I doing this?  The main reason is I want to have a way to obtain bitcoin without using the mainstream exchanges.  My issue with them is they require far too much information and keep too many records and to me the whole point of bitcoin is the enjoyment of a little bit of privacy.  I (like MOST) bitcoin users do not want or use bitcoin for dark and evil things.   

My main reason to have some private bitcoin tucked off to the side is two fold:   

1)  I question how long the dollar will retain it's purchasing power with the government running our debt into the next galaxy and the Fed printing money like it's going out of style.

2) Purchasing on Purse.io :-)  This is a GREAT site if you haven't seen it.  You can buy anything on Amazon using bitcoin AND you can get a discount doing it.  They're not paying me to advertise, I'm simply saying I think the site is awesome and I have been delighted with it so far so you might want to check it out.

As I tend to make larger purchases from Apmex on my account there, I can get the free shipping deals and quantity discounts using conventional payment methods.  While silver prices will vary, I'm generally set up here to make about $2-3 a bar here.  It's a modest profit but when coupled with the incentives cited above, it made sense to me to make this simple little site :-)

PS-  Please forgive me if this is in the wrong area.  I simply wanted to let the community know this site exists :-)
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:54:28 PM

I think it would've been so much easier to make a thread at the goods section and sell your product there.
You don't seem to be doing much marketing for it, and it's pretty much a wall of text with some videos here and there anyway...

Might as well make a nice looking thread in the goods section,
and you'd have a better audience, and it would be free to keep up Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: