Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fast Traffic to Your Site! - 100,000 visits for 0.005 btc  (Read 1537 times)
BitcoinReseller (OP)

Activity: 386
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:36:20 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 08:37:59 PM by BitcoinReseller

I'm selling PTP Hits (popunders) to any website /URL .

Traffic are real, popunder, visitors will not see your site, not good for google ads because it's Paid traffic (Autosurf+PTC exchange rs).
only good for alexa, some other ad networks,..etc

My offer :
100,000 PTP Hits for 0.005 (for simple sites)

Heavy Sites can not get premium fast service, visitors will be slower ~10,000 hits daily for heavy loading sites.

Now we can deliver your 100,000 visitors within 5 hours for simple sites!
Visitors are ~%70 unique. and ~30% will visit your site again (not unique).

You can set daily limit for traffic to your site.
If interesting send me PM.

▓▓▓ ➤ Start Your Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓ ➤ Best Bitcoin Paying Sites ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Lahvacekmoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:40:25 PM

Hello

I'm selling PTP Hits (popunders) to any website /URL .

Traffic are real, popunder, visitors will not see your site, not good for google ads.
only good for alexa, some other ad networks,..etc

Source : http://Cash2Hits.com

My cheaper offer :
100,000 PTP Credits/Hits for 0.005

You can set hourly/daily limit for traffic to your site.

If interesting send me PM.

Maybe i will buy it,from which country are the clicks? If usa,i will buy it.
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:39:57 AM

check out our fast service!!

▓▓▓ ➤ Start Your Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓ ➤ Best Bitcoin Paying Sites ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:35:37 AM

Do you offer a couch copy? You could be scamming us, or even ruining our Google AdSense business because you're using bots. Tell me, how do you get your traffic? A traffic exchange, out a traffic farm?

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:40:54 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 08:45:18 PM by BitcoinReseller

Do you offer a couch copy? You could be scamming us, or even ruining our Google AdSense business because you're using bots. Tell me, how do you get your traffic? A traffic exchange, out a traffic farm?

i'm using Paid to Click sites.

Paid to Click sites offers cheap PTP traffic, it's not Bot, it's real visitors. however adsense not approve it and i'm not scamming anyone i tell you all results, what it's good for and why it's bad.

i say it again for you, it's bad for google adsense and not good for advertising, it's only good for alexa and some advertising networks who pay for CPM,..etc.

next time read post carefully, if you interested send me PM, if not interesting don't waste my and your time..

Regards,

nor9865

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:10:11 AM

interested. do you have a gig on fiverr? i would buy immediately.
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:46:18 AM

sorry i don't use fiverr.

nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:08:19 PM

Can you send traffic to Youtube videos?
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:12:13 PM

Are you trying to increase the Post count or you really Need them?
Because you posting in my thread also, I did sent you a PM, But you never Replied?
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:31:19 PM

no, youtube can't play inside frame.

BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:04:50 PM

anyone else need traffic?

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:36:04 PM

Can you give me a free sample of your service? And if I like the results I will buy much more. I would like 10.000 visits if you can do it.
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:47:04 PM

Can you give me a free sample of your service? And if I like the results I will buy much more. I would like 10.000 visits if you can do it.

sorry there is no demo or free sample.. it's only traffic  Grin

PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:52:46 PM

okay adsesne, popunder etc will not work. so what is the real advantage use this service? i can't see it.
ChrisPop
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:55:26 PM

Man,you are relatively new to this forum and nobody will trust you if you don't offer a vouch copy first. This is one of the "unwritten rules" of this forum.
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:57:12 PM

okay adsesne, popunder etc will not work. so what is the real advantage use this service? i can't see it.

popunder and some advertising networks which pay for CPM will works.
alexa rank will be better too..

it's real traffic not fake, but google not friend with this kind of paid traffic.. that's all..

BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:58:09 PM

Man,you are relatively new to this forum and nobody will trust you if you don't offer a vouch copy first. This is one of the "unwritten rules" of this forum.

ok i can give 500 hits for free try, not 10,000  Smiley

ChrisPop
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:01:33 PM

Ok,my site will only count unique visits,so don't forget that you said that 70% of the visits are unique. I've sent a pm.
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:29:55 PM

popunder and some advertising networks which pay for CPM will works.
alexa rank will be better too..

it's real traffic not fake, but google not friend with this kind of paid traffic.. that's all..

Okay then pm me. I am interested to hire those 100k real visitors.
BitcoinReseller (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:56:06 PM

anyone else need traffic?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: