Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 02:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IAmA professional Bitcoin app developer, available for freelance gigs!  (Read 501 times)
Avalaxy (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 10:44:30 PM

Hey BitcoinTalk,

I'm a software developer from the Netherlands. I have quite some experience building Bitcoin apps.

The app I'm most proud of is my Kraken app which is a full-featured Bitcoin trading app for Windows Phone. It allows you to view the rates of all the cryptocurrency pairs on kraken, see your order history, place new orders, cancel orders, view candlestick charts, etc. It got really good reviews and the guys from Kraken loved it. It was the first Bitcoin trading app on Windows Phone and was picked up by a lot of big new websites such as windowscentral and wppoweruser. I had many requests from Android and iOS users to please port my app to their platforms (haven't done so because Kraken is working on their own official apps for those platforms).

I also freelanced for Coinbase and worked on a Windows app for them. Unfortunately they decide to focus on Android and iOS first, so I got permission to rebrand the app and launch it under my own name. I'm going to do so with the launch of Windows 10 Mobile in December, and it will be a native Bitcoin wallet.

For a client from the Netherlands (a pretty good Bitcoin exchange that allows you to buy Bitcoins with iDeal, they're called BitMyMoney and are working on their own hosted wallet service) I worked on an Android app that was built using Xamarin Forms (so it can be easily ported to iOS and Windows Phone).

I'd like to do more for the Bitcoin ecosystem because I love what I'm doing. If you think I can help your company develop a mobile app (or a non-mobile app), I'm available for freelance jobs. I'm an experienced full-stack C# developer. I know a lot about building native Windows apps and Xamarin cross-platform apps, but also about ASP.NET and Azure.

My LinkedIn profile is: https://nl.linkedin.com/in/leoncullens
You can contact me at: leoncullens at gmail.com

BTC: 1BvzHyU2WnxtVYbUZYdQ6RExwLUZTfBN1K
LTC: LfoPTEEyhdRHn8Sob8tu1iLz8AjVpvAXa4
n3rvi0zz0

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 11:31:19 PM

I need help deploying peatio exchange.

maybe 10 or 20h work at the beginning can be more depends,

Let me know if youre interested

thanks in advance

https://bizzilion.com/?ref=n3rvi0zz0

Earn up to 1.5% daily investing in the best platform of internet
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:26:32 AM

May i know how much does a similar app cost (exchange website/app) the budget is very limited. (only for one platform)
Avalaxy (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:20:38 PM

Thanks for all the private messages everyone, I've gotten some great responses! If anyone is still interested in cross-platform Bitcoin apps (or just any other Bitcoin app), please send me a private message.

BTC: 1BvzHyU2WnxtVYbUZYdQ6RExwLUZTfBN1K
LTC: LfoPTEEyhdRHn8Sob8tu1iLz8AjVpvAXa4
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: