Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 04:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a quick loan of 1BTC with Collateral.  (Read 348 times)
MillionsBTCdev (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 254

unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 03:57:28 AM

Hi there, this is my first time to ask for a loan, so please bare with me, as i just need this loan very urgently.

Requested Amount: 1 BTC

Repayment Amount: 1.1 BTC

Collateral: My Purse.io account with a balance of 1.3764619 in Escrow, which should be cleared within the next 24hours.

Date repayment is to be made: Within 24 hours or as soon as the funds gets cleared on purse.io.

BTC address to fund the loan to: 1UniBRgb1QYyvMmm6VMFyutZfPoZgPUXL

Reason: I am out of town at the moment for the next few days, and i purposely and mistakenly left my trezor at home for the reason of not getting tempted to gamble while im out of town, and i urgently need the loan to pay off some online invoices that only accepts btc as payment and is about to expire today.
I was expecting the funds on purse.io to be cleared today to cover up for that, but sadly, the delivery failed today as it is sunday, and the business address was close. You can check all the details on my purse.io history.

Only for trusted lenders. Thanks.

MillionsBTCdev (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 254

unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 05:44:14 AM

This request is cancelled.. My funds have finally cleared on purse.io. Thanks anyways.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: