Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternatives to 1Broker.com (buying stocks with bitcoin)?  (Read 1945 times)
bitcoinaliens (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 08:18:05 AM

Hi all, wondering if there is a rival / alternative to 1Broker.com (buying stocks with bitcoin)?

We've been promoting it as an affiliate and it's a really exciting service and users are REALLY interested in it, BUT 1Broker.com only offer 15% affiliate commission of fees - so if we earn 1btc they earn 9btc. This just isn't profitable for us at all as it costs more to send the traffic than what we earn - but if a 50% commission was possible it would be a different story, and we could actually really increase the traffic too, so on a 10btc earning both us and the 1broker company would earn 5btc each... then we would be able to send MASS traffic and educate users about the service.

I asked this of 1Broker and was turned down on a better affiliate commission - they would rather earn 85% of $0 than 50% of xxx - so if there is anyone else out there, who would want to acquire 1000-2000 new users a month and still earn profit (at "only" 50% commission instead of 85%) then please get in touch - I think this is an amazing service that people are really interested in and I'd love to show people how to buy stocks for bitcoin.

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 10:26:15 AM

Try www.simplefx.com
they seem legit and the UI is friendlier and more professional

though CoEvolution Labs is also looking to make a solution
for this as well. Just a little heads up for the next few years.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:27:19 AM

You can give https://cryptostocks.com a try, they also promote litecoin stocks as well.

fxtr

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:13:55 AM

Hi all, wondering if there is a rival / alternative to 1Broker.com (buying stocks with bitcoin)?

We've been promoting it as an affiliate and it's a really exciting service and users are REALLY interested in it, BUT 1Broker.com only offer 15% affiliate commission of fees - so if we earn 1btc they earn 9btc. This just isn't profitable for us at all as it costs more to send the traffic than what we earn - but if a 50% commission was possible it would be a different story, and we could actually really increase the traffic too, so on a 10btc earning both us and the 1broker company would earn 5btc each... then we would be able to send MASS traffic and educate users about the service.

I asked this of 1Broker and was turned down on a better affiliate commission - they would rather earn 85% of $0 than 50% of xxx - so if there is anyone else out there, who would want to acquire 1000-2000 new users a month and still earn profit (at "only" 50% commission instead of 85%) then please get in touch - I think this is an amazing service that people are really interested in and I'd love to show people how to buy stocks for bitcoin.

Bit4x.com had a promotional 100% referral rate last month. Now its down to 25 - 50%.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 08:31:01 AM

I'm looking for something like etoro but with crypto... anyone?

BitcoinMarketStore

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:26:25 PM

Stay on 1Broker. They are serious and it's a safe Broker.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 06:41:26 PM

Stay on 1Broker. They are serious and it's a safe Broker.

I would use them but I don't understand it that much.

Like do they pay dividends? do I have to pay o"overnight fees" on every asset?

fxtr

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:55:18 PM

I would use them but I don't understand it that much.

Like do they pay dividends? do I have to pay o"overnight fees" on every asset?

Yeah, overnight fees are an extortion there. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=123492.msg12814916#msg12814916
BitcoinMarketStore

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:27:18 AM

I'm looking for something like etoro but with crypto... anyone?

Stay away from E-Toro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Go on www.forexpeacearmy.com and see review. For all support, feel free to contact me Smiley
altcointrader25

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 10:06:16 AM

Simple and 1broker are the big ones if you want to remain anonymous.  Otherwise google "bitcoin cfd"
Cryptocoinsmania.com

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 02:27:49 PM

Whaleclub is great also, but it doesn't have copy trading function.
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:17:57 PM

I understand why a high affiliate commission is attractive for you.
However, you have to view this situation from the viewpoint of the operator of a (Bitcoin) broker.
Who can afford to pay out half of their profit per customer to the affiliate, who referred the customer?
The business has many other expenses aside from an affiliate system (development, hosting,
payroll, legal fees, licenses...).

What you are asking for is simply not sustainable for any business if they still want to turn a profit.

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3508

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:31:58 PM

there is a service that allow user to buy penny stocks with bitcoin? there are some OTC stock that sounds not bad in a medium term view.
anyone know a service for that? btw most of the service already suggested here as broker are dead Sad also with big scam Sad

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
crosbykid

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:46:39 AM

Most 1broker people moved to WCX: https://wcex.com.

The UI is simple like 1broker, the fees are lower, and there are more markets to trade.

Edit: no americans and no copy trading on WCX though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: