Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] antminer S7 batch 4 AND antminer S7 batch 5  (Read 1878 times)
Biodom (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 3909

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:00:55 PM

I think the right thing to do would be to sell these miners at break-even instead of trying to make a profit. At break-even you have a chance of selling them.

These miners are already expensive as-is and you are adding more cost, you probably won't get a sale.

Bitmain apparently has huge supply of these S7 miners, so there isn't a shortage hence it doesn't make sense to increase the price.

it is as close to breakeven as possible (within $100-150 - a small gratis for me ordering them a few weeks ago and providing instantly with no wait).
Why exactly I cannot make a $100 profit? It's kind of a bizarre thinking.
for example, I don't know, maybe you will turn it around and sell on ebay the next day for $300-800 more, which I think many do with no qualms whatsoever.
So, i am not allowed to make $100 in order for you (hypothetically) to make $400 instead of $300 on ebay?
Miners ordered today will come in 1-1.5 mo, which is maybe 1-1.5 BTC later, so prices make sense to me.

I have a feeling that you want them, but don't want to pay, but it is NOT how it works in life.

I don't want to get into a large argument. I am only making these posts to help you get a sale.

You need to understand basic supply and demand if you want to be successful at buying and selling things.

You can only increase price if there is massive demand for something, you can't when there is massive supply which is pretty much what you are doing.

Difficulty is sky-rocketing so you are trying to panic sell. Bitmain lists gear almost everyday at much cheaper prices. There is huge supply of these S7 out there.

Stop using eBay as an example because we all know selling miners on eBay is very risky where someone can buy it, mine for 44 days and then say it broke. Which is highly likely for a miner such as the S7.

If these don't sell in a few days, lower your price to break-even, if they don't sell after then even sell it at a small loss.

so now you are telling me why I am selling and also helping. Thanks, bud, your help is appreciated.
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:32:01 AM

I don't want to get into a large argument. I am only making these posts to help you get a sale.

you wrote all that BS for helping sales ? You're insane, my friend.

Like you "helper boy" my sales thread is  always self moderated.

Recommended to put a lock on this topic here and make new self moderated thread.

whatever dudes, my advice just mine with it until bitmain stops selling the s7, then sell it bro
Biodom (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 3909

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:09:56 PM

Bumping

Both B4 and B5 are successfully hashing now, same price
B4 $1850 (~5.7BTC right now)
B5 $1950 (~6 BTC right now)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print