Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Illuminati End Game Started --- effects on BTC  (Read 16038 times)
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:18:47 PM

I don't get all the 'spiritual experiences' surrounding that stuff.

Whenever I have done it, it has just been absolutely fucking crazy...sure, it can also be intensely euphoric, but nothing that you can really learn anything from.

Mescaline is so much nicer, so much more positive, so much more 'real' than DMT....crazy mental bonkers dust.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 08:38:15 PM

Whenever I have done it, it has just been absolutely fucking crazy...sure, it can also be intensely euphoric, but nothing that you can really learn anything from.

Mescaline is so much nicer, so much more positive, so much more 'real' than DMT....crazy mental bonkers dust.

Lessons may come later. It took me perhaps 5 trips before I even broke through into the hyperspace.

Combine it with LSD then. Or better yet, with LSD and THC, making it LSDMTHC Cheesy
When I did it, I died, went to hell and surprisingly came back alive. It made me value life the way I never valued it before.

I haven't tried peyote though, so I cannot comment on that.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:49:36 PM

Watching Ascension right now. This seems like a good place to mention it, given the theme.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
marbu1022

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:53:57 PM

French president says on national TV that the Illuminati is attacking Paris.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z9y-FtskzY

Did the Paris false flag terrorist attack make any global markets crash?

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for making such a comment! 129 people lost their lives becuase of a cowardly act commited by real terrorists. There were women, some pregnant hanging out the window of a few stories high building trying to save their lives!! You are a real scumbag! I don´t care if this causes me to lose my membership here.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:58:13 PM

Lessons may come later. It took me perhaps 5 trips before I even broke through into the hyperspace.

Combine it with LSD then. Or better yet, with LSD and THC, making it LSDMTHC Cheesy
When I did it, I died, went to hell and surprisingly came back alive. It made me value life the way I never valued it before.

Good grief, it all starts to make sense now. I have no interest in any of that garbage and I hung up the herb years ago. I'm keeping it mainstream w/ tobacco and alcohol as I don't want to experience anything that I can't control or keep a limit on. That said, truth is stranger than fiction and I believe there's some merits to certain theories being proffered around but the David Icke stuff isn't one of them.
MatTheCat

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:59:31 PM

One of the strongest hits I had on it, I became aware that something about my consciousness, wasn't entirely human and that actually, I was part alien.

As mad as it sounds, since then, I have believed that mankind has evolved in conjunction was some form of alien 'interference' or manipulation. It sounds absolutely fucking bonkers to say something like that and even typing it seems a bit surreal...but, after that experience, it is the only logical conclusion that I can come to.

My girlfriend still likes to do DMT....she done it whilst on mushrooms very recently and reported it as being one of the best experiences of her life.......I think I get too tense and anxious with the stuff. It is far too fast and intense for me....like a psychedelic bungee jump, whereas I would much prefer a hang-glide or parachute jump....give me time to enjoy the experience and take it in.

Mental stuff.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for making such a comment! 129 people lost their lives becuase of a cowardly act commited by real terrorists. There were women, some pregnant hanging out the window of a few stories high building trying to save their lives!! You are a real scumbag! I don´t care if this causes me to lose my membership here.

yeah real terrorists that the West has funded and armed whilst knocking a couple of authoritarian governments out of the way, leaving the power vacuum in which they could grow.

I will reserve my opinions on whether it was a False Flag or not.....probably at a point now where neither Mossad nor the CIA need to run any False Flags, as after 15 years of hopping up and down pointing at shadows, they finally have the global Islamic terror organisation they have been chomping at the bit for all along.

And for all those social media dicks with French tri-colour in their profiles, where is your Syrian flag for the tens of thousands of dead in that country as a result of 'terrorist attacks'?

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Spaceman_Spiff
Legendary

Activity: 1638

₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:12:03 PM

One of the strongest hits I had on it, I became aware that something about my consciousness, wasn't entirely human and that actually, I was part alien.

As mad as it sounds, since then, I have believed that mankind has evolved in conjunction was some form of alien 'interference' or manipulation. It sounds absolutely fucking bonkers to say something like that and even typing it seems a bit surreal...but, after that experience, it is the only logical conclusion that I can come to.

How is "the drugs fucked up some of my neurons into believing crazy shit, the rest of my brain knows it's crazy shit, but I can't help believing it" not a more logical conclusion than a chemical substance magically giving you knowledge?

You do realize that practically all drugs (alcohol included) are basically poisons that make your brain cells go gaga, right?  It might be a very pleasant experience, but it ain't healthy.  
jofus

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:14:04 PM

My girlfriend still likes to do DMT....she done it whilst on mushrooms very recently and reported it as being one of the best experiences of her life.......I think I get too tense and anxious with the stuff. It is far too fast and intense for me....like a psychedelic bungee jump, whereas I would much prefer a hang-glide or parachute jump....give me time to enjoy the experience and take it in.

Mental stuff.

Is this bitcointalk or dmt-nexus??

Anyway try smoking a small bit of harmalas before the D.  Slows it down quite a bit and makes it more manageable.  

Better yet try some Bufo Alvarius Toad Venom dried and smoked. If you think n,n-DMT is fast, it will feel like a stroll through the park after that ride.

yeah real terrorists that the West has funded and armed whilst knocking a couple of authoritarian governments out of the way, leaving the power vacuum in which they could grow.

I will reserve my opinions on whether it was a False Flag or not.....probably at a point now where neither Mossad nor the CIA need to run any False Flags, as after 15 years of hopping up and down pointing at shadows, they finally have the global Islamic terror organisation they have been chomping at the bit for all along.

And for all those social media dicks with French tri-colour in their profiles, where is your Syrian flag for the tens of thousands of dead in that country as a result of 'terrorist attacks'?

The whole thing stinks.  The whole world geopolitical landscape for the last 100 years is a false flag.  As long as their is war and "terrorists" the people will "need" the governments to protect them.  Wouldn't the people of the world to stop hating each other and start working together, then what would the governments do with all those tax dollars we spend on war and "security"?
MatTheCat

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:16:51 PM

How is "the drugs fucked up some of my neurons into believing crazy shit, the rest of my brain knows it's crazy shit, but I can't help believing it" not a more logical conclusion than a chemical substance magically giving you knowledge?

You do realize that practically all drugs (alcohol included) are basically poisons that make your brain cells go gaga, right?  It might be a very pleasant experience, but it ain't healthy.  

As far as I am aware, the human body/brain does not produce alcohol, MDMA, THC, amphetamine etc. It does however produce DMT. It is believed that our brains get a small dump of DMT everytime we dream, and/or it is that which causes us to dream.

I also hear really positive things about Ayahuasca, that would be a DMT hit, but in it's slow form, I would be up for that one day for sure, but this 5 minutes of utter psychedelic insanity is well off the menu.

jofus

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:22:14 PM

You should try actually researching before you start lecturing people.  N,N-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT are both endogenous to the human body.
Spaceman_Spiff
Legendary

Activity: 1638

₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:29:06 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 09:45:59 PM by Spaceman_Spiff

You should try actually researching before you start lecturing people.  N,N-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT are both endogenous to the human body.

So is water, but drinking way too much can kill you.  Just an extreme example (can you think of anything that is more harmless than water?) to show that concentrations matter bigtime.

jofus

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:57:50 PM

You should try actually researching before you start lecturing people.  N,N-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT are both endogenous to the human body.

So is water, but drinking way too much can kill you.  Just an extreme example (can you think of anything that is more harmless than water?) to show that concentrations matter bigtime.

Of course concentrations matter. No one is suggesting to consume an unhealthy amount. But like water, you can take in more than your body naturally produces with benifit. Anyway I was just pointing g out that you are wrong  It isn't a "poison that makes your brain cells go gaga"
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 10:03:13 PM

There are three sides in the Illuminati triangle

2-0-1+6=3

Bitcoin is Illuminati confirmed.

You don't even know simple math.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 10:47:33 PM

Ok I can confirm, as a french, translating "illuminé" with Illuminati is totally bullshit, in the speech you can understand this word as "fool" or "someone who has visions". Wow, the two words are similar. Roll Eyes If I describe this translation as completely " naze", do I need to precise it has nothing to do with Nazis ?

You might have a point there. People tend to hear what they want to hear. I'm not taking sides here with what the French president said. I do know, however, that it was a false flag terrorist attack the same way 9/11 was. It was executed by the same people.

to those that still think that everything is normal in 2015, take a look at this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvnQcDua3Ms

2 fucking suns in the sky. some strange shit is going on. it's time to wake up, people!

It is users like Hyena that scare off normal people who would actively help the bitcoin community because of bat poop crazy posts like this

On the other hand users like Hyena keep people like me interested in coming here. Enjoy the spectacle.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 10:52:45 PM

Yes, they are already doing something suspicious near the Sun with their black cubes.

I'm sure these borg cubes don't have metaphasic shields.

So you believe star trek is real, well here's a new one.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:54:36 PM

You should try actually researching before you start lecturing people.  N,N-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT are both endogenous to the human body.

So drugs are good?!? Lol

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
jofus

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:13:35 AM

So drugs are good?!? Lol

Well with out drugs your body would cease to function, so...

I'll let you figure it out.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:59:13 AM

We are already living in NWO.It came in 1945 in Jalta,lern history.Now we have improved NWO  with created debt,what is kiling.To sove problem wth debt is simple War us usuall and than create new scheme,yet another NWO
If you look history there was always some NWO and wars what were creating new one

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Harmonica

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:34:20 AM

We live in a real world, with problems and issues and as humans we try and make sense of the absolute absurdity of our existence.

The is no NWO or Illuminati controlling us.  People who believe in these things are no different from those believing in "sky gods" or deities of any sorts.  You are looking for meanings and explanations.  To explain our messed up existence, you place the blame on shadowy organizations bent on domination.

Also shame on anyone writing off the recent Paris attack as some conspiratorial nonsense.  Or those hoping for the end of times or financial collapse, so you can profit.  It isn't happening.

jofus

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:59:50 AM

We live in a real world, with problems and issues and as humans we try and make sense of the absolute absurdity of our existence.

The is no NWO or Illuminati controlling us.  People who believe in these things are no different from those believing in "sky gods" or deities of any sorts.  You are looking for meanings and explanations.  To explain our messed up existence, you place the blame on shadowy organizations bent on domination.

Also shame on anyone writing off the recent Paris attack as some conspiratorial nonsense.  Or those hoping for the end of times or financial collapse, so you can profit.  It isn't happening.

You do know what a conspiracy is right? A group of people plotting something malevolent  to the public in secret and then executing it. Sounds like what happened in Paris to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: