Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:17:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Illuminati End Game Started --- effects on BTC  (Read 16038 times)
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 10:32:02 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 02:55:39 PM by afbitcoins

I think it is simple. We humans/primates live in groups. We get sick mentally if we are shunned by the group we want to belong to, and if rejected, will try to find new groups. Young males will find an alpha male that they follow. If a leader of a group does something, the members will emulate that. It is that simple. The rest is just noise and fluff. We are primates that live in tribes. Even in a city or urban area, we are tribes. Your tribe is your friends. Tribes want to dominate other tribes, but we also cooperate. I think humans are altruistic because of evolution. It has been the best way for us to gather the energy our carbon based life need. Life is just a struggle for energy, and we need a lot. There is no God, there is no plan. There is just here and now. When the tribal structures became to complex, we created law and human rules. Oh no, I am ranting.. I do not think anyone cares for reality. So sorry.

Dredging this comment back up because it irritates me, not just the condescending tone but the idea too. First off. There is no god. on what basis you so flippantly assert that? To believe in god is an act of faith, to not believe is also an act of faith, what makes your faith better than someone elses? Is it because of something you read in 'New Scientist' ?

Anyway, so humans are a bit like apes, thats not an amazing revelation, that does not mean our behaviours are the same as all primates though. we live in tribes, yes perhaps... But maybe this simplistic view is simple because its actualy too simple to describe reality. Each person does not belong to only one group but many. These groups are all hierarchical and fractal. Where does this hierarchy go to? Close to you perhaps you work and have a boss, who has a boss aswell but regardless if you do or don't you are in submission of others somewhere along the line, probably you will find out by the police force if they choose to arrest you one day. So continuing up the pyramid of power, who is sitting right at the top? The president or prime minister of your country seems obvious doesn't it. They must be the ones with absolute power. In some countries there are monarchs who wield power over the government, so power must sit with them.  I think this is where the story ends for many people who prefer to not think too deeply and instead repeat what the education system and television has told them.

But wait who funds politicians? whoever does that can pick or choose who gets in and in return get certain favours granted to them, you could say most politicians are like hired hoodlums. Say a corporation who profit from war wants a war. Who will they fund and put in power, people who will give them their war. Other questions need to be thought about. Who controls the money? I'm talking fiat not bitcoin. The biggest central bank and issuer of global reserve fiat money, backed by nothing since 1971 is privately owned. Yes, there are people who own the federal reserve. It gets worse, who controls the media organisations, just like mini pyramids within the pyramid you follow it all up and they all controlled by very small number of people, same with education system. Who owns 'New Scientist' is it the same ower as 'Daily Mail' perhaps it is.  What about intel agencies, does the president control CIA ? or is it the other way around? Who shot JFK, if you actually delve into conspiracy theories with a critical mind you may find you  cozy little world view get rudely awakened. Why exactly did building 7 collapse on 9/11 as if it was a demolition job ? Or wait, to even look at that means you are a wacko.

Many people when faced with these kinds of questions react angrily and call you crazy.

But you can easily go on, Is there someone or some tribe right at the top who can pull the strings of media, finance, military and governments ? Why is it crzy to speculate this is in fact possible? More than possible it is quite logical. Humanity is not a tribe it is a highly organised social structure, a bit like a hive, maybe we have more in common with ants and insects on that level than with  chimpanzees.

Anyway I guess it is murky at the top of the power pyramid for those of us near the base but the idea that that it isn't the president of the USA or queen of england sitting on top but some shadowy elite cabal, maybe even who call themselves the illuminate it is not so unbeivable. I think if the illumionate exist they are probably near the top (of the western /zionist bit ) but not at the top. My own feelings lean more towards those who are in control of the central banks. Maybe the shape isn't an actually pyramid but more of a dome, I don't know but I find the pyrmaid model quite an easy one to visualise.

Incidentally one reason i like bitcoin as it takes away some of their power from those who control central banks and by extension are able to control media / govenrments and finance. Maybe there will be less wars if people ditch fiat for crypto.

btw I'm not saying these power structures last forever they will change frequently in something like equivalent of earthquakes eg when world war two happened.

Oblodo

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:56:02 AM

Afbitcoins: sure there's lots of injustice in this world. There are many "tribes" or group structures that seek power, like ISIS an so on. Even governments have desire for continued control and stability. That there is no God, is just my personal opinion. Feel free to believe in any Flying Spaghetti Monster you want. When I were in my 20s an 30s I had a lot of the same notions as you. Try reading Dawkins, Goddal, Focault and less fringe sites on the net. I do not think we are so far from each other, but it's going to take a few hours to lay out my real argument.
afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 11:37:00 AM

Afbitcoins: sure there's lots of injustice in this world. There are many "tribes" or group structures that seek power, like ISIS an so on. Even governments have desire for continued control and stability. That there is no God, is just my personal opinion. Feel free to believe in any Flying Spaghetti Monster you want. When I were in my 20s an 30s I had a lot of the same notions as you. Try reading Dawkins, Goddal, Focault and less fringe sites on the net. I do not think we are so far from each other, but it's going to take a few hours to lay out my real argument.

Yes the flying spaghetti monster is funny and ridiculous ergo so is the idea of god. So I presume you believe in the Big Bang do you? That it was just a quantum fluctuation, that grew from nothing and has zero net energy? No god needed to explain anything. Science the new religion holds all the truth. And its all as simple as that.

Whos to say I haven't read those? In fact I have read Dawkins. Anyway since we're offering advice I'd say to you to remember to think for yourself not repeat only things you have read.
Oblodo

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:09:14 PM

Yes the flying spaghetti monster is funny and ridiculous ergo so is the idea of god. So I presume you believe in the Big Bang do you? That it was just a quantum fluctuation, that grew from nothing and has zero net energy? No god needed to explain anything. Science the new religion holds all the truth. And its all as simple as that.

Whos to say I haven't read those? In fact I have read Dawkins. Anyway since we're offering advice I'd say to you to remember to think for yourself not repeat only things you have read.

I agree on that you have to think for yourself. But reading other points of views are good for a lot of things. I do not think anyone known if there is a God, and that we will know once we die. Until then, we should try to be nice people and try to behave like most world religions dictates. By reading other people's world views, I get to be informed and I am better suited to form my own opinions.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:32:54 PM

We live in a real world, with problems and issues and as humans we try and make sense of the absolute absurdity of our existence.

The is no NWO or Illuminati controlling us.  People who believe in these things are no different from those believing in "sky gods" or deities of any sorts.  You are looking for meanings and explanations.  To explain our messed up existence, you place the blame on shadowy organizations bent on domination.

Also shame on anyone writing off the recent Paris attack as some conspiratorial nonsense.  Or those hoping for the end of times or financial collapse, so you can profit.  It isn't happening.

You do know what a conspiracy is right? A group of people plotting something malevolent  to the public in secret and then executing it. Sounds like what happened in Paris to me.

Two married men, plotting to remove their wedding rings for the evening, and go out and pull young women in order to have extra-marital sex with them!

That right their, is a conspiracy!

Except that conspiracies don't exist, except in the minds of drug addled paranoid lunatics.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 03:36:41 PM

Heres a guide for people who are exposed to a conspiracy theory and are a bit new to it.

Number 1. You can knee jerk react with a thought that goes 'Its a crazy conspiracy theory therefore i'm putting my fingers in my ears not gonna listen.' In order to protect this stance you have to then ridicule anyone who gives stock to conspiracy theories so that a small part of your small brain can live with your ignorant choice made in the first place.

Number 2. You can listen to the theory and dismiss it based it being crazy and way to far out of line with your own real belief system. Or accept it as possible given the evidence presented. Yes some theories do have merit. This is where critical thinking comes into play.

Note only a small minority of theories involve alien jews controlling us from other dimensions, personally I don't bother much with those ones though some are entertaining.

MatTheCat

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:38:59 PM

Guys get laid, plenty of convincing evidence that it happens.
Race of saurian Jews secretly running this planet from the 26th dimension? Not so much. There's the difference, Mat.

My advice to you is buy better drugz plz. And those profound, life-changing revelations you get smoking meow-dammit?
~O wow, that last solo was so far out, I think I could fly!~
Stop being such a fucking cliche, Mat.

pffft....you seem like a snotty goth kid?

Little to none experience of fuck all, and no discernable knowledge of anything, yet still somehow feel qualified to bestow condescending analysis on people who are infinitely more accomplished, experienced, and developed in life, than you can ever hope to be.

Are you a snotty Goth kid?

If so, please go and commit suicide and stop stealing my oxygen. At once.

Thankyou.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:48:12 PM

Guys get laid, plenty of convincing evidence that it happens.
Race of saurian Jews secretly running this planet from the 26th dimension? Not so much. There's the difference, Mat.

My advice to you is buy better drugz plz. And those profound, life-changing revelations you get smoking meow-dammit?
~O wow, that last solo was so far out, I think I could fly!~
Stop being such a fucking cliche, Mat.

pffft....you seem like a snotty goth kid?

Little to none experience of fuck all, and no discernable knowledge of anything, yet still somehow feel qualified to bestow condescending analysis on people who are infinitely more accomplished, experienced, and developed in life, than you can ever hope to be.

Are you a snotty Goth kid?

If so, please go and commit suicide and stop stealing my oxygen. At once.

Thankyou.

Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 05:53:34 PM

I'm too lazy to find the right quotes for my answers, so I'm just going to state this:

Regarding psychedelic substances --- they're like a microscope --- a tool that allows you to see what is normally not visible. You use the "microscope" for a couple of minutes, take notes and possibly learn something new. Only a fool would walk around with the microscope constantly in front of their face.

As for the Paris attacks, yes they were as fake as they could be. It's laughable how people have those French flags for their profile pictures in Facebook. What fools. It's a complete joke. The FORENSIC EXPERTS WERE SMOKING ON THE CRIME SCENE and a DEAD MAN IS TAKING A SELFIE.

https://youtu.be/I0EW1-EDevQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_QH0WkBeP0

Bitch please, you have to be a complete moron to still believe the official story.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
MatTheCat

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:05:47 PM

Bitch please, you have to be a complete moron to still believe the official story.

Woaah dude!

Think about hard it would be to pull off a 'faked' shooting?

Wouldn't it just be easier to let a bunch of crazed rag heads murder a bunch of people, hunt them down, kill them and/or bring them to justive and then use the deed to justify all manner of draconian alterations to law and state that otherwise might not be easy to get voted in, not to mention using the incident as a pretext for military expeditions?

Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 06:15:34 PM

Woaah dude!

Wouldn't it just be easier to let a bunch of crazed rag heads murder a bunch of people, hunt them down, kill them and/or bring them to justive and then use the deed to justify all manner of draconian alterations to law and state that otherwise might not be easy to get voted in, not to mention using the incident as a pretext for military expeditions?

Yes I'm thinking the same thing. Sandy Hook was very similar fake shooting. Why don't they kill real people with real guns and explosives? I suspect that more than just one group of individuals is involved in this business. Perhaps there are really evil guys and slightly less evil guys? And it just happened that in Paris the slightly less evil guys were responsible this time. The migrants are definitely evil though because they rape real women and children. That's pure evil. You cannot false flag gang rape a blonde blue eyed Norwegian 14-year old girl.

Oblodo

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:39:25 PM

Woaah dude!

Yes I'm thinking the same thing. Sandy Hook was very similar fake shooting. Why don't they kill real people with real guns and explosives? I suspect that more than just one group of individuals is involved in this business. Perhaps there are really evil guys and slightly less evil guys? And it just happened that in Paris the slightly less evil guys were responsible this time. The migrants are definitely evil though because they rape real women and children. That's pure evil. You cannot false flag gang rape a blonde blue eyed Norwegian 14-year old girl.

Wow. You piss on the victims in Paris and you are one sick dude.
You are like Anders B. B. and his paranoid friend Fjordman. Fy faen dette er for dumt. Trekke inn voldtekt av norske barn. 
Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:40:14 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 08:29:19 PM by Ultros

That "fake" shooting bullcrap theory was serious? I'll call the two friends of mine that were at the bataclan and tell them their injuries are fake so they can get out of the hospital right away! It should also help them ressurect that girl they met there. Such good news on this forum! Damn I almost believed their blood was real. That must be some serious professional holywood (french) blood.

Pardon my french but vas te faire foutre.
MatTheCat

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:12:37 PM

That "fake" shooting bullcrap theory was serious? I'll call the two friends of mine that were at the bataclan and tell them their injuries are fake so they can get out of the hospital right away! It should also help them ressurect that girl they met there. Such good news on this forum! Damn I almost believed their blood was real. That must be some serious professional holywood (french) blood.

Just cos there are some fucking nutjob theories out there, doesn't mean that there aren't people within the French establishment and the wider NATO establishment who aren't rather pleased with these attacks, and if they are rather pleased with these attacks, and the changes and actions they get to justify as a 'reaction' to the 'problem', it should be closely looked at whether or not these attacks were allowed to happen....I mean, it wouldn't be the first time, that people in key positions, have ignored warnings from mutliple sources in order to get the 'event' that their paymasters want. The same principle could be applied to the multiple warnings from US generals and intelligence departments, about the the rise of an extremist Islamic guerilla force within Iraq (ISIL), and the recommendation that the US State Dept should stop funding groups which may morph into this movement.......only for the US state dept to completely fucking ignore the advice of all their own high ranking personnel and experts? Why? Cos those who control the US State Dept, want the chaos! They want an extremist force destablising the Middle East, they want a well funded extremist army, in the position to sponsor and carry out multiple terror attacks on the West, such as the Paris Attacks.

They want the only logical political response; increased police state; increased militarism; call for all EU nations to unite and support France (a member state) with all their might, etc, etc.....

makeacake

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:27:47 PM

Those Jew Lizards again! Fuckers are behind *EVERYTHING*!
They just ain't got no scruples Angry
MatTheCat

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:32:34 PM

Those Jew Lizards again! Fuckers are behind *EVERYTHING*!
They just ain't got no scruples Angry

What, you really believe that the Neocons and Zionist interests that dominate the US, are all 12 foot tall shape shifting lizards?

Don't be so silly!

jofus

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:34:42 PM

Just cos there are some fucking nutjob theories out there, doesn't mean that there aren't people within the French establishment and the wider NATO establishment who aren't rather pleased with these attacks, and if they are rather pleased with these attacks, and the changes and actions they get to justify as a 'reaction' to the 'problem', it should be closely looked at whether or not these attacks were allowed to happen....I mean, it wouldn't be the first time, that people in key positions, have ignored warnings from mutliple sources in order to get the 'event' that their paymasters want. The same principle could be applied to the multiple warnings from US generals and intelligence departments, about the the rise of an extremist Islamic guerilla force within Iraq (ISIL), and the recommendation that the US State Dept should stop funding groups which may morph into this movement.......only for the US state dept to completely fucking ignore the advice of all their own high ranking personnel and experts? Why? Cos those who control the US State Dept, want the chaos! They want an extremist force destablising the Middle East, they want a well funded extremist army, in the position to sponsor and carry out multiple terror attacks on the West, such as the Paris Attacks.

They want the only logical political response; increased police state; increased militarism; call for all EU nations to unite and support France (a member state) with all their might, etc, etc.....

They also don't mind this...

As for the Paris attacks, yes they were as fake as they could be. It's laughable how people have those French flags for their profile pictures in Facebook. What fools. It's a complete joke. The FORENSIC EXPERTS WERE SMOKING ON THE CRIME SCENE and a DEAD MAN IS TAKING A SELFIE.

Anyone that questions the "official" story gets lumped in with guys like Hyena, that think every "event" like this was fake and nothing really happened.

Hyena its illogical if you want to commit a false flag to stage the whole thing instead of,  Like someone else had mentioned, actually let real people come in and commit the attacks.  

Put down the telescope for a bit, you are making things more complicated then they need to be.
makeacake

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:38:39 PM

... are all 12 foot tall shape shifting lizards?

Don't be so silly!

Some are 24-footers, some can't shape-shift, and some aren't Jews -- those are Jewesses.
Stock up on potable water (but make sure it's not fluoridated because POISON!!)

http://www.angels-light.org/english/images/obr2624x_en.jpg
Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:42:36 PM

I could agree with all of that (or at least calmly debate about it) but that wasn't my point. My point is: whoever deny people suffered and died that night will get nothing for me but insults. It's beyond my level of tolerance. I'm probably too close to the subject so I better stop posting.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 09:45:08 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 09:58:53 PM by Hyena

Wow. You piss on the victims in Paris and you are one sick dude.
You are like Anders B. B. and his paranoid friend Fjordman. Fy faen dette er for dumt. Trekke inn voldtekt av norske barn.  

I could agree with all of that (or at least calmly debate about it) but whoever deny people suffered and died that night will get nothing for me but insults. It's beyond my level of tolerance. I'm probably too close to the subject so I better stop posting.

You two are government brain washed morons then. I gave you video proof and you still keep pressing the same button. Here's some more proof, even though it doesn't really matter any more since you are hopeless.

edit:

I think this is a coincidence but I will pretend for a while that it was not, so I'm posting it Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: