Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 03:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Illuminati End Game Started --- effects on BTC  (Read 16038 times)
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 09:10:10 PM

That rationalwiki is an utter bullshit. Here's a random quote from it, and it already makes me laugh:
"It is hard to imagine any US president giving up American sovereignty to any organization, particularly the UN"

Oh really, the authors find it hard to imagine. I wonder if they are the right people to write this text in the first place. I discard it all as junk because the author pushes their belief on the readers and fails to remain neutral on the subject.
Federal reserve anyone? Hello!!!! A PRIVATE ORGANIZATION, nothing federal about it. Here goes the sovereignty.

It's wishful thinking. Keep reading that "rational" wiki so the bad thoughts would go away. Do you have any idea how easy it is to suck such explanations out of your index finger? I see it all the time when scientists attempt to explain strange events. It doesn't take a genius to see that they are just guessing. Where is demand there is supply. Right now there is demand for debunking conspiracy theories so obviously that demand gets met.

All you can do in this soup of agendas is to LEARN IT ALL with an open mind. If you are not willing delve into the conspiracy theories for the sake of investigation then you are already a sheep running to the rational wiki so that someone else could tell you what to believe and what not to believe.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Harmonica

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:04:13 AM

Those people want to kill us. And they are doing so, on a pretty much daily basis now. They are not family, clan or kin. They are enemies. What is wrong with you?

You genuinely believe all immigrants want to kill you?
Doesn't matter. Muslims are doing the killings. The more immigration we have the more violence. We wanna get rid of it, the only effective way is to kick them all out. It doesn't matter if you know a muslim who is "not like that" (allegedly), there is no telling if he is friends with extremists. He doesn't even have to know it. We need them gone. All of them.

Actually, if you are American, its mostly right-leaning white people killing you.  You should kick all of them out of your country and be safer.

The KKK are Christians, yet nobody thinks of them as true Christians or a logical representation of Christianity.  Same goes for ISIS, they aren't true Muslims.

You know what your problem is?  You are scared.  And you are letting fear take over.
Harmonica

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:06:56 AM

That rationalwiki is an utter bullshit. Here's a random quote from it, and it already makes me laugh:
"It is hard to imagine any US president giving up American sovereignty to any organization, particularly the UN"

Oh really, the authors find it hard to imagine. I wonder if they are the right people to write this text in the first place. I discard it all as junk because the author pushes their belief on the readers and fails to remain neutral on the subject.
Federal reserve anyone? Hello!!!! A PRIVATE ORGANIZATION, nothing federal about it. Here goes the sovereignty.

It's wishful thinking. Keep reading that "rational" wiki so the bad thoughts would go away. Do you have any idea how easy it is to suck such explanations out of your index finger? I see it all the time when scientists attempt to explain strange events. It doesn't take a genius to see that they are just guessing. Where is demand there is supply. Right now there is demand for debunking conspiracy theories so obviously that demand gets met.

All you can do in this soup of agendas is to LEARN IT ALL with an open mind. If you are not willing delve into the conspiracy theories for the sake of investigation then you are already a sheep running to the rational wiki so that someone else could tell you what to believe and what not to believe.

Wait so I can't post links to sites that purposely only cover my point of view and you can?

Oh wait, thats what you nutjobs do.

Please continue.
8up

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:12:36 AM

Have you seen their logo? "A brain put into brackets."

If anything, it symolizes closed mind thinking.

I prefer the attitude of https://wiki.lesswrong.com

Always wrong until not.
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:31:41 AM

I like this quote I just took from there, RE: 9/11:

"Although it wasn't completely obvious to the untrained eye at the time, WTC 7 had been seriously compromised by a 20-story gash in one corner facing Ground Zero, and by the time the evacuation order was given was visibly sagging."

In case you haven't seen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 10:34:16 AM

I assure you that illuminés does not mean the illuminati, it is more just a term for fanatics. There are tons of phrases in pretty much every single language that can not be translated directly like that, it's more of an idiom. Of course I'm sure you know this and you're just trying to either troll or really do have some mad conspiracy theories in your brain.

If the "illuminati" and "NWO" are actually coming to attack us, BTC is not our biggest concern.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:40:38 AM

Those people want to kill us. And they are doing so, on a pretty much daily basis now. They are not family, clan or kin. They are enemies. What is wrong with you?

Doesn't matter. Muslims are doing the killings. The more immigration we have the more violence. We wanna get rid of it, the only effective way is to kick them all out. It doesn't matter if you know a muslim who is "not like that" (allegedly), there is no telling if he is friends with extremists. He doesn't even have to know it. We need them gone. All of them.

Don't believe all bullshit MSM serves you.
The Netherlands should have been flooded according to them but I still have to see *one* refugee.

You're just very afraid. *precisely* the place our masterlords wants us to be.
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:38:47 AM

These terrorists are using the Islam as an excuse for what they're doing. They are using the religion as an excuse to do the things that they do. So no, not all "Muslims are doing the killings".
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 12:48:31 PM

Of course I'm sure you know this and you're just trying to either troll or really do have some mad conspiracy theories in your brain.

Is it so hard to think of a third reason which is me testing the theory by throwing it out in the wild? I don't know anything about the French language, so if that conspiracy theory holds water then you shouldn't be able to say something like that so easily. What appears to me now is that the French president may have deliberately used that term so that truth seekers could read between the lines while not scaring the sheeple. Could be anything. Because the probability of the French president actually referring to the illuminati is rather small due to what you just said, I would stop seeking the truth behind this event due to it being unknowable.

Wait so I can't post links to sites that purposely only cover my point of view and you can?

You can do whatever you want. Apparently you have used a very weak source in your reply which gave you the response you deserved. What you did is only a slightly better variant than a religious freak referring to the Bible in a scientific debate.

makeacake

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:25:12 PM

... What you did is only a slightly better variant than a religious freak referring to the Bible in a scientific debate.

French president says on national TV that the Illuminati is attacking Paris.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z9y-FtskzY

2016 Is The Year Of Change --- David Icke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr11rzS76x4

According to David Icke, 2016 is the last year for the Illuminati to bring NWO. If they fail to create the NWO before 2017 then they will never get another chance.

>a religious freak referring to the Bible in a scientific debate
>cites David Icke

Flawless victory
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 01:35:31 PM

>cites David Icke

Flawless victory

So? You don't seem to know that what David Icke told the world 10 years ago (that no one believed back then) turned out to be true. Your analogy is just far-fetched, try harder.

QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:00:05 PM

I thought all the Illuminati consipracy theory supporters died out 20+ years ago.

This is almost FUNNY.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
makeacake

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:05:05 PM

>cites David Icke

Flawless victory

So? You don't seem to know that what David Icke told the world 10 years ago (that no one believed back then) turned out to be true. Your analogy is just far-fetched, try harder.

Bro, David Icke is a Saurian Jew himself. He's running a false flag operation, you gullible rube. Of course he made correct predictions about the future, he IS from the future, duh!
To be so naive Roll Eyes
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 02:15:36 PM

Bro, David Icke is a Saurian Jew himself. He's running a false flag operation, you gullible rube. Of course he made correct predictions about the future, he IS from the future, duh!
To be so naive Roll Eyes

So what? You take what is good and you discard what is foul. That's what I've been doing and that's what you should be doing. If you really live in a wet fantasy dream where you can either fully trust a source of information or not trust it at all then you're the one who is being naive, my little bro. The world is a greyish soup --- no black and white, no right and wrong, no good and evil. Start from that and then move forward. You live in a fallacy where you assume that it is all black and white while it's not. Instead of right and wrong we have right and right. You have to have common sense to navigate in this mess. The fact that I am referring to David Icke on some matters does not mean that I believe that 100% of what he says is the ultimate truth. We done?

Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:30:15 PM

The Netherlands should have been flooded according to them but I still have to see *one* refugee.

https://i.imgur.com/CWQkRzh.jpg

I live in the real world. This is what we are up against, within our own borders. It is no fantasy or conspiracy theory, it is happening right now.

And no, I am not afraid. Why would I be? I live on a boat and sail around europe, if shit gets too hot I can just move. And I can live anywhere so relocating is not a concern either. This is not about me and never has been. It's about you, and everyone else. We are losing our countries and you are just pointing and laughing. You are being suicidal and don't even know it. Or possibly don't care. Do you not care at all if you become a minority in your own country?

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:33:39 PM

These terrorists are using the Islam as an excuse for what they're doing. They are using the religion as an excuse to do the things that they do. So no, not all "Muslims are doing the killings".
Never said it was "all". Don't out words in my mouth. The nazis were not the majority either. Extremists never are, that is part of the definition. Didn't stop us from ruining germany. Same deal here. The extremists are muslims, and we can't tell them apart. And unlike the nazis, they are not after some specific group of people but everyone who is not a muslim. They are, in objective fact, worse than the nazis. You know what we called nazi sympathizers and what happened to them?

makeacake

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:36:30 PM

To be so naive Roll Eyes

So what? You take what is good and you discard what is foul. That's what I've been doing and that's what you should be doing. If you really live in a wet fantasy dream where you can either fully trust a source of information or not trust it at all then you're the one who is being naive, my little bro. ...

Hahahaha! You think you can outwit Saurian Jews by picking and choosing what to believe? Pathetic Earthling, their minds are like 3.14()72 more powerful than yours, they're like Jews on steroids!
Good luck with that Cheesy

http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/they-live_nada-glasses.png
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:37:03 PM

Jesus Christ this thread is still going? Lmao
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:44:48 PM

I live in the real world. This is what we are up against, within our own borders. It is no fantasy or conspiracy, it is happening right now.

Let us both have our own opinions.
I think that picture is a photoshop.
You probably think I'm nuts, you have a right to think so.

In the end of the day it's you who is afraid, not me.
Frightened people are easier to steer and to manipulate. (sheep being herded by a one dog)

I'm very happy to be a so called conspiracy guy not believing all the bullshit.
I live a very happy life and I'm not afraid of ISIS.
If there is a thing I should be afraid of it's probably something real like a car running me over or something.

I just don't believe shit until I experienced it myself.
You call my naive, I call it practical.
I just don't want to get mind controlled by other people with an agenda.

Like I said before, I still have to see the first refugee in my town while my country seems to be flooded with them.
They are all gone from MSM in one year. Just like ebola, north korea nukes, bird flue, etc.
Hell, I don't even believe nukes, moonlanding and have big questions about dinosaurs.

And if you don't like my opinion, please ignore me.

Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:49:38 PM

I live in the real world. This is what we are up against, within our own borders. It is no fantasy or conspiracy theory, it is happening right now.

And no, I am not afraid. Why would I be? I live on a boat and sail around europe, if shit gets too hot I can just move. And I can live anywhere so relocating is not a concern either. This is not about me and never has been. It's about you, and everyone else. We are losing our countries and you are just pointing and laughing. You are being suicidal and don't even know it. Or possibly don't care. Do you not care at all if you become a minority in your own country?

Let us both have our own opinions.
I think that picture is a photoshop.
You probably think I'm nuts, you have a right to think so.

In the end of the day it's you who is afraid, not me.
Frightened people are easier to steer and to manipulate. (sheep being herded by a one dog)

I'm very happy to be a so called conspiracy guy not believing all the bullshit.
I live a very happy life and I'm not afraid of ISIS.
If there is a thing I should be afraid of it's probably something real like a car running me over or something.

I just don't believe shit until I experienced it myself.
You call my naive, I call it practical.
I just don't want to get mind controlled by other people with an agenda.

Like I said before, I still have to see the first refugee in my town while my country seems to be flooded with them.
They are all gone from MSM in one year. Just like ebola, north korea nukes, bird flue, etc.
Hell, I don't even believe nukes, moonlanding and have big questions about dinosaurs.

And if you don't like my opinion, please ignore me.
Do quote the entire thing, you rude cunt. Here, let me help you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: