Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Illuminati End Game Started --- effects on BTC  (Read 16038 times)
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:02:39 PM

And no, I am not afraid. Why would I be? I live on a boat and sail around europe, if shit gets too hot I can just move. And I can live anywhere so relocating is not a concern either. This is not about me and never has been. It's about you, and everyone else. We are losing our countries and you are just pointing and laughing. You are being suicidal and don't even know it. Or possibly don't care. Do you not care at all if you become a minority in your own country?

The whole country concept is almost obsolete already.
I don't give a FUCK about the country I live in because it's NOT MINE.
It's just a place I live (ruled by lying cunts with guns), nothing more.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 03:12:34 PM

https://i.imgur.com/CWQkRzh.jpg

I live in the real world. This is what we are up against, within our own borders. It is no fantasy or conspiracy theory, it is happening right now.

Thanks for the photo, I really appreciate photo evidence. Here's my answer: since multiple terrorist attacks happened all at once, some of them were real and some of them were fake. This is deliberate because it will create just more chaos. The NWO attempts to manifest as order arising from the chaos. Right now they are creating as much chaos as possible. Divide and conquer. They divide us by making us argue amongst each other. You are right and I am also right, even though we state opposite things. You say the terrorist attacks were real. They were, in some places. I say they were faked. They were faked in other places. As a result, we fight each other rather than the illuminati, which is exactly what they want.

Watch this video if you don't know how real the illuminati and NWO threat really is, it explain everything:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvApvRL-LCE

Who knows how much of it is true, but it seems pretty serious. Even if 50% of it is true it's already relevant to our times. The thing is that the illuminati might (and hopefully will) fail. When they fail, most of you will probably think that the conspiracy theorists were wrong altogether.

Hahahaha! You think you can outwit Saurian Jews by picking and choosing what to believe? Pathetic Earthling, their minds are like 3.14()72 more powerful than yours, they're like Jews on steroids!
Good luck with that Cheesy

You're right, but what choice do I have? I could either hide my head under the sand and be a sheep like the rest of us. Or, I can do my best to make sense of all of it, and perhaps survive. I prefer to be responsible for my actions and practise my free will. Besides, life is much more entertaining and interesting when you remain open minded to the alternative interpretations of reality. Conspiracy theories are like good science fiction with the plausible possibility of them actually being true in the end.

I have a lot of free time, so I can investigate anything I want. I have a lot of free time thanks to bitcoins I bought when they were 4.5$ each Grin I wouldn't have done that if I didn't intend to investigate psychedelic substances such as DMT back then. So, ironically, thanks to drugs being illegal, I got into bitcoin when they were cheap, which made me some nice bucks.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
findftp
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:15:47 PM

Oh, and by the way.
Where are the other 743254765734 pictures of the event?

No, they were all confiscated when people ran outside. Police was already waiting.
Instead we get a low resolution picture taken from the moon which act as proof.

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT. PLEASE IGNORE ME.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 03:18:45 PM

Oh, and by the way.

That's a good point. And where are the videos? I'm sick and tired of fake evidence.

dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:53:15 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 04:11:34 PM by dragonseer

And no, I am not afraid. Why would I be? I live on a boat and sail around europe, if shit gets too hot I can just move. And I can live anywhere so relocating is not a concern either. This is not about me and never has been. It's about you, and everyone else. We are losing our countries and you are just pointing and laughing. You are being suicidal and don't even know it. Or possibly don't care. Do you not care at all if you become a minority in your own country?

The whole country concept is almost obsolete already.
I don't give a FUCK about the country I live in because it's NOT MINE.
It's just a place I live (ruled by lying cunts with guns), nothing more.

I travelled to a few places this year and the contrast I experienced really showed how the country concept is breaking down.

I went to Thailand for the first time, after waiting in different cues and paying a visa charge, I get in a taxi. Between my hotel and the airport, the taxi is stopped at a military checkpoint, and some guys with guns point their flashlights inside the car, blinding me for a second. We are waved on. I get to the hostel, and take a walk around the block. Two policemen see me and stop me on the street, and pat me down for 'weapons', ask me a bunch of questions, where was I staying, where is my passport. Not long after I left Bangkok, a bomb went off at a MRT station I passed by. It is difficult to keep track of the number of factions that are vying to run the country.

A week before, I arrived in Hong Kong. No charge to enter, no questions asked. I collect a stamp and I've grabbed my bags within minutes, buy a ticket for a train, and I'm in Kowloon. A few hawkers on the street trying to sell you a Rolex, but that's it. You're in a sprawling city, and it has it's own identity. No 'Government' is in your face. Take the train to nearby Shenzen though, and you're in different world. For a Chinese Visa, you need to submit your itinerary in advance to travel there.

Anyway, all we need is more places like Hong Kong, that accept Bitcoin. That would be nice Smiley

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
phoenix1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:54:35 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 05:20:40 PM by phoenix1

Oh, and by the way.

That's a good point. And where are the videos? I'm sick and tired of fake evidence.

So, you are both saying that if you found yourself in a situation where someone was firing a machine gun close to you or at you, you would get your phone out and start taking pictures

Why not just jump up, ask the gunman to turn around so you can get a better angle.
Better still, get a tin of red paint out and draw a target on yourself

Good luck with that as a survival strategy  Roll Eyes. Certainly not at the top of my list on ...

The evidence you have provided so far, Hyena, is nonsense. The video of the Cafe 'bombing' is actually the scene of a shooting, not a bombing as the narrator keep saying. Check your sources, and check what they are saying as you told us to do. That guy is wrong on soooo many levels its embarrassing, and you are regurgitating it without any analysis. The fact that it was a shooting and not a bombing DESTROYS this guy's whole narrative and his credibility. His analysis is even weaker than yours, and you take it at face value. Tragic.
You are not acting as a devil's advocate at all, your are just posting factually incorrect nonsense that fits your view, and that you actually believe.

Now you are going with 'some were real, some were staged' - based on what? Where is you evidence to support this? So far you have provided nothing of value since starting this topic. Just utter shite that was easy to disprove.
Give us something to make us believe your latest assertion, and do yourself a favour, fact-check it first this time. Not some regurgitated crap from the looney fringe please - do some work on it yourself first.
And don't give us any more of this crap that you are simply trying to stimulate discussion. You BELIEVE what you are posting, that is clear to see, and your partial back-downs look a very weak attempt to look half way reasonable and soothe your ego in the face of continued fail.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves"  - Confucius (China 551BC-479 BC)
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 07:27:07 PM

So, you are both saying that if you found yourself in a situation where someone was firing a machine gun close to you or at you, you would get your phone out and start taking pictures

Why not just jump up, ask the gunman to turn around so you can get a better angle.
Better still, get a tin of red paint out and draw a target on yourself

Good luck with that as a survival strategy  Roll Eyes. Certainly not at the top of my list on ...

Oh you try so hard and fail even harder. Not all of those hundreds of people were directly in front of the shooters. Just probabilistically at least some of the people should have been able to capture something.

The evidence you have provided so far, Hyena, is nonsense. The video of the Cafe 'bombing' is actually the scene of a shooting, not a bombing as the narrator keep saying. Check your sources, and check what they are saying as you told us to do. That guy is wrong on soooo many levels its embarrassing, and you are regurgitating it without any analysis. The fact that it was a shooting and not a bombing DESTROYS this guy's whole narrative and his credibility. His analysis is even weaker than yours, and you take it at face value. Tragic.
You are not acting as a devil's advocate at all, your are just posting factually incorrect nonsense that fits your view, and that you actually believe.

And you are just throwing things out, stating shit that fits your agenda while being overly emotional about it. I could as well as start insulting your mama in a response.  Grin

Now you are going with 'some were real, some were staged' - based on what? Where is you evidence to support this? So far you have provided nothing of value since starting this topic. Just utter shite that was easy to disprove.
Give us something to make us believe your latest assertion, and do yourself a favour, fact-check it first this time. Not some regurgitated crap from the looney fringe please - do some work on it yourself first.
And don't give us any more of this crap that you are simply trying to stimulate discussion.

I just gave you the evidence. Your answer of "this is not evidence" is the lamest answer one could give. You're like a dumb farmer who sees a picture of a giraffe and says "such an animal does not exist".

You BELIEVE what you are posting, that is clear to see, and your partial back-downs look a very weak attempt to look half way reasonable and soothe your ego in the face of continued fail.

You don't know shit about my beliefs. You assume that what I post is what I believe. Where did you get the permission to make such assumptions? Your mama told you it was OK?

And what is it with your rage about me changing my opinion as the topic goes on? Are you mad that I don't stupidly defend some initial stance that has clearly some holes in it? Well guess what, that's what an effective discussion is supposed to achieve --- people changing their opinions in accordance to the new knowledge gained from other participants. And then you go on to include my ego in this. Would an egoistic person start a fight he knows he cannot win? This discussion was supposed to educate people on the both sides of the argument. What you are doing is turning it into a demeaning rant against ... me --- I suppose ... which sort of reveals your level of intelligence. I am slowly getting curious who put that carrot in your ass. It has to be huge telling by the tone of your messages. It could even have a handle. I think you should have it checked by a doctor  Grin.

Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:29:00 PM

Gonna have to side with not-Hyenas on this one. You are just trying to drown people out with volume without substance. It's a shitty debate tactic.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 08:47:20 PM

Gonna have to side with not-Hyenas on this one. You are just trying to drown people out with volume without substance. It's a shitty debate tactic.

Objectively speaking, you are right. But the show must go on. We're on the 10th page already Cheesy with such a poor quality OP it's just miraculous.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 09:41:21 PM

Objectively speaking, you are right. But the show must go on. We're on the 10th page already Cheesy with such a poor quality OP it's just miraculous.

It's hard to look away from. Much like this.
phoenix1

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:07:11 PM

You don't know shit about my beliefs. You assume that what I post is what I believe. Where did you get the permission to make such assumptions? Your mama told you it was OK?

Ermm ... I don't need anyone's permission? That possibility pass you by ?

Thanks for the rest of the reply by the  way, it really supported your case well  Roll Eyes

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves"  - Confucius (China 551BC-479 BC)
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 10:51:18 PM

If I may wade in here, I think the reason people like Hyena, and myself too, are so sceptical about this latest tragedy in Paris is because there is so much vast quantity of bullshit promoted in the media after every similar atrocity. This has gone on for ever but in the post internet world it is so much harder for the media to get away with it. Here we are again analysing event with very sceptical eyes because we have seen the rubbish time after time, particularly in USA and European news. In the days of 9/11 and invasions of Iraq based on stories of 'Weapons of mass destruction' we were much more naive. The population is waking up because of the vast amount of comment and sharing of information by the proles and unwashed masses we are starting to see the game and the way it is played in ever greater numbers.

Problem -> Reaction -> Solution.

OK you want a war in Syria to oust the 'regeme' but how to get the war. How get Europe interested? Easy peasy, wait for the right problem (or create it  Wink ) And voila, there is the solution right there. Now everyone appalled by the Islamist menace is ready for war.

Oh and by the way, they will need to clamp down on more of our freedom and spy on us more. To keep us safe.

It is so transparent. If it is not the illuminate it doesn't matter, the point is it is fucking happening. And its easy to see.
findftp
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:13:19 PM

Oh, and by the way.

No, I'm talking about people *already taking pictures and videos* while first supposed shots were fired.

I'm all on your side if you can show me some evidence.
I really need to cancel my account on this forum,..
It's not worth it.

findftp
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:16:52 PM

That was actually funny. Thanks.
 Grin

phoenix1

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:53:46 AM

It's not worth it.

Ditto

Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:21:55 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 09:59:44 AM by Ultros

Those pictures were taken just before the killing at the Bataclan, where you can see the Eagle of Death metal on stage.

There's also a video of the start of the killing at the concert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=higEmeADiME

Strangly, when it really started, people tryed to save their lives before thinking about gathering more proofs to fight mindless negationism.

Btw if you want to see the faces of the people that died that night and learn about their stories (you know, those people you simply deny the existence) you can find many articles, like this one: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/world/paris-attacks/victims/
Or that one (easier to read): http://mashable.com/2015/11/17/paris-attacks-victims/#ESzWAvb7Zkq1

I believe at least a part of the Paris attacks might have been staged (some terrorists died alone in very strange circonstances, exploding without killing anyone around, maybe killed by secret services) and it's obvious to anyone they are now being used as an excuse to enforce a "patriot act à la francaise" and pursue the wars in the middle east. Also, yes, it's disgustingly more broadcasted than many other killing and atrocities commited in "poor" countries.
Still, it doesn't change the fact people like you that pretend nothing happened are just insulting the innocent victims that died and suffered during these events. Killed by daesh terrorists, by French secret services, or by the illuminati even, I don't know and I don't care, but they fucking died.

Everything is now so documented with pictures, videos and, above all, testimonies, that you're embarrassing yourself with your blind denying.
Sure it's easy to deny everything, a picture can always be shopped, a video can always be faked, a victim can always be an actor and a testimony can always be a lie, but when you're flooded with documents because the event happened in the middle of a capital city (my city...) you could just admit it's true because it's much simpler...but noooo it's soooo much funny to deny everything from your computer because a gigantic plot with thousands of false testimonies and documents from all sources is so much more believable, with close to zero argument except that "it must be fake" and "people that believe what they see are morons!". I could show you 10x more pictures and videos it wouldn't matter, you would still keep your bias and pretend it's all a fake until I finally give up/throw up.

Btw one of my friends got out of the hospital yesterday and no I wont show more pictures of them or what I've seen in the hospital, because of basic decency, because you don't post such pictures on the internet to protect the people you love and their families, but you probably have no idea of what I'm talking about. All you can do is bragging about how photoshopped leaked pictures of the crime scene are (pictures you shouldn't even be allowed to see in the first place for the very reasons I gave you above).

You think you're disgusted? You can't be more disgusted than I am staring at the insanities I've been reading on this thread. And I thought ignoring the OP was enough...
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 10:00:15 AM

Those pictures were taken just before the killing at the Bataclan, where you can see the Eagle of Death metal on stage.

There's also a video of the start of the killing at the concert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=higEmeADiME

Strangly, when it really started, people tryed to save their lives before thinking about gathering more proofs to fight mindless negationism.

Btw if you want to see the faces of the people that died that night and learn about their stories (you know, those people you simply deny the existence) you can find many articles, like this one: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/world/paris-attacks/victims/
Or that one (easier to read): http://mashable.com/2015/11/17/paris-attacks-victims/#ESzWAvb7Zkq1

I believe at least a part of the Paris attacks might have been staged (some terrorists died alone in very strange circonstances, exploding without killing anyone around, maybe killed by secret services) and it's obvious to anyone they are now being used as an excuse to enforce a "patriot act à la francaise" and pursue the wars in the middle east. Also, yes, it's disgustingly more broadcasted than many other killing and atrocities commited in "poor" countries.
Still, it doesn't change the fact people like you that pretend nothing happened are just insulting the innocent victims that died and suffered during thease events. Killed by daesh terrorists, by French secret services, or by the illuminati even, I don't know and I don't care, but they fucking died.

Everything is now so documented with pictures, videos and, above all, testimonies, that you're embarrassing yourself with your blind denying.
Sure it's easy to deny everything, a picture can always be shopped, a video can always be faked, a victim can always be an actor and a testimony can always be a lie, but when you're flooded with documents because the event happened in the middle of a capital city (my city...) you could just admit it's true because it's much simpler...but noooo it's soooo much funny to deny everything from your computer because a gigantic plot with thousands of false testimonies and documents from all sources is so much more believable, with close to zero argument except that "it must be fake" and "people that believe what they see are morons!". I could show you 10x more pictures and videos it wouldn't matter, you would still keep your bias and pretend it's all a fake until I finally give up/throw up.

Btw one of my friends got out of the hospital yesterday and no I wont show more pictures of them or what I've seen in the hospital, because of basic decency, because you don't post such pictures on the internet to protect the people you love and their families, but you probably have no idea of what I'm talking about. All you can do is bragging about how photoshopped leaked pictures of the crime scene are (pictures you shouldn't even be allowed to see in the first place for the very reasons I gave you above).

You think you're disgusted? You can't be more disgusted than I am staring at the insanities I've been reading on this thread. And I thought ignoring the OP was enough...

I'm with you on this one.

Even if you don't believe Illuminati exist you can't deny that there's something off with this story. If so many people died at that concert, how come ALL the band members survived?
Ultros

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:16:48 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 11:31:16 AM by Ultros

If so many people died at that concert, how come ALL the band members survived?

That's not so hard to explain: When you're on stage you can flee way more easily than anyone of the crowd, because you have many exit doors very close to you (that you're used to employ as shortcut when you repeat) and you can run in any direction with barely no one on your way. However when you're in the public you can't run freely (because it's crowded), most of the time you don't know where the exit doors are and you can't see shit because you're in the dark while the stage is illuminated.

If you're a terrorist/CIA agent/illuminati/alien/lizard and you want to kill as many people as possible, you don't shoot the stage. It's far from you, it's not on your level (harder to aim) and the targets are moving. You shoot the crowd which is full of almost immobilized targets at point blank range.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 01:24:18 PM

First of all, let me update my current view on this, so that I would not get unnecessary responses any more:
1. Fake passports were put near the corpses of suicide bombers
2. There were anti-terrorism drills planned for the same day
3. French LEs knew 1 month in advance that the terrorist attacks would happen
4. Multiple attacks all occurred at once
5. There were crisis actors involved in some places
6. There were real victims here and there (how many remains unknown)
7. Band members were not shot even though they were the easiest targets.
8. The cafe does not look like a place where a suicide bomb went off.
9, The French president did not directly refer to illuminati but might have given us a hint. This is unknowable to us.

Even though it's funny, what has this to do with anything here?

Still, it doesn't change the fact people like you that pretend nothing happened are just insulting the innocent victims that died and suffered during these events. Killed by daesh terrorists, by French secret services, or by the illuminati even, I don't know and I don't care, but they fucking died.

I don't pretend nothing happened. I am just not going to instantly believe the official story, so I question it. Seeing this as an insult makes you a person who is asking to be insulted. I don't know what sick satisfaction you get from it, but you should stop because it isn't the right thing to do. You must understand that no matter whether the official story is true or not, questioning it is what every one of us should do. So why the hell do you penalize a person such as myself for asking the uncomfortable questions? You are not positively contributing to the awakening of the mankind by doing so. Thanks for the pictures though, I appreciate it.

It's not worth it.

Ditto

Yeah GTFO phoenix1, you have proven to be just a lame ranter who fails at basic reasoning. Your description of the world is already so fragile that you get upset whenever something threatens it. Sooner or later you will get a punch in your teeth, suffer a temporary ego damage but then rise from the ashes being a smarter and better person than today --- like a true phoenix Cheesy

I'm with you on this one.

Even if you don't believe Illuminati exist you can't deny that there's something off with this story. If so many people died at that concert, how come ALL the band members survived?

It's always easy to suck a lame explanation out of the thumb and think that everything is OK. If I was a terrorist I would first shoot at the band members because they are the only group well lit during the concert making them an easy target. So for every lame sheeple-explanation there is a powerful contra argument. But the sheeple are always satisfied even with the dumbest official explanation while automatically discarding any contra arguments.

It's really laughable but you can track this stupidity down to people's egos. Ego always tries to defend itself. The ego of a sheep tries to defend its description of the world, so it is willing to believe anything that supports it. What is especially interesting about this is the fact that the sheeple will get angry if you try to threaten their ego. I have seen this so many times in this thread. I get responses such as "you are insulting the victims" and other dumb accusations. Believe me, if this was a real life debate, there would be people trying to physically assault me for my claims. On the other hand, I don't look like an easy target, being a 220 pound bodybuilder, so it would be interesting.

phoenix1

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:53:23 PM

It's not worth it.

Ditto

Yeah GTFO phoenix1, you have proven to be just a lame ranter who fails at basic reasoning. Your description of the world is already so fragile that you get upset whenever something threatens it. Sooner or later you will get a punch in your teeth, suffer a temporary ego damage but then rise from the ashes being a smarter and better person than today --- like a true phoenix Cheesy

You know me so well <sigh>

From the guy that does not even fact check what he posts as 'evidence' and seems to think insulting anyone who disagrees with him is 'winning' that's such a cutting and hurtful remark  Roll Eyes. I think I'll live ...

Don't worry, I'm leaving your asylum now. Wasting more energy on a demented crazy like yourself, well, I got better things to do. Ciao baby  Kiss

By the way, I am really impressed that you are a body-builder, like reeeeaallly impressed  Shocked. Perhaps you should try harder at building a body of evidence next time before you lose the plot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: