Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:23:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Illuminati End Game Started --- effects on BTC  (Read 16038 times)
makeacake

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:57:11 PM

... If I was a terrorist I would first shoot at the band members because they are the only group well lit during the concert making them an easy target. ...

http://s27.postimg.org/fy54eitlf/Capture.png

Goal: as many casualties as possible.
GO!
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 02:04:38 PM

You know me so well <sigh>

From the guy that does not even fact check what he posts as 'evidence' and seems to think insulting anyone who disagrees with him is 'winning' that's such a cutting and hurtful remark  Roll Eyes. I think I'll live ...

Don't worry, I'm leaving your asylum now. Wasting more energy on a demented crazy like yourself, well, I got better things to do. Ciao baby  Kiss

By the way, I am really impressed that you are a body-builder, like reeeeaallly impressed  Shocked. Perhaps you should try harder at building a body of evidence next time before you lose the plot.

And where's your evidence? You think that if you support the official story then you automatically don't need evidence? That's your biggest fallacy. You're just brainlessly accusing me of not checking my facts, which anyone can do. Why even say this? Because you don't have anything else to say, that's how lost you are.

Paris Terror Attacks are False Flags
Paris Attacks Truth: ISIS is a False Flag
Paris Terror Attack False Flag Proof REVEALED - What You're NOT Being Told!
Paris "Terrorist Attack" Hoax - CCTV Footage At Cafe Shows "Terrorist" Sparing Customers Lives

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 02:09:16 PM

GO!

How do you know what the goal was? You just assume it. WTF is wrong with you people. You make so many assumptions it's just sickening. Don't you know that assumption is the mother of all fuckups?

I'd say the goal of a terrorist is to terrorize --- spread fear. Which one does spread more, killing 100 people instead of 80 or killing 80 people and the members of a world famous band? THINK!!!! You're not a baby any more, use your fucking common sense. I'm not your father. Don't expect me to babysit you through your life, telling you what's what.

Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 02:19:13 PM

GO!

How do you know what the goal was? You just assume it. WTF is wrong with you people. You make so many assumptions it's just sickening. Don't you know that assumption is the mother of all fuckups?

Right. More reasonable to assume they hated the fucking band. Are those reissue Orange amps? Fucking GAY!

I would guess that the terrorists really liked that band Cheesy. Again, if I was a terrorist and Vader or Behemoth were on the stage I would never shoot at them because they are such awesome bands.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:29:40 PM

Interesting that this thread reached page 11 after the weird op.

@hyaena

U should update your OP because well... because it shows you as a stupid conspiracy theorist not as a truth seeker.

To that i.e.:

1. Fake passports were put near the corpses of suicide bombers
2. There were anti-terrorism drills planned for the same day
3. French LEs knew 1 month in advance that the terrorist attacks would happen
4. Multiple attacks all occurred at once
5. There were crisis actors involved in some places
6. There were real victims here and there (how many remains unknown)
7. Band members were not shot even though they were the easiest targets.
8. The cafe does not look like a place where a suicide bomb went off.
9, The French president did not directly refer to illuminati but might have given us a hint. This is unknowable to us.

Imho the attack and the victims were real, but there were some really weird stuff happening.

1. There were 3 suicide bombers at the stade de france who managed to kill exactly 1 person.
Stade de france was the location of the germany vs france football game which 80.000 people visited additionaly to high ranked politicians.
2. A passport was found at the place of one the suicide bombers which showed he came from syrian through greece

Im still trying to find more information to get a clear picture but it is hard to find anything conclusive.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 04:47:16 PM

@hyaena

U should update your OP because well... because it shows you as a stupid conspiracy theorist not as a truth seeker.

But I like to seem like a stupid conspiracy theorist Cheesy insecure people will think that I'm an easy target to bully and then boom --- the 12-year old child turns out to be a vampire and kills the paedophile. Hunter becomes the hunted.  Grin

Harmonica

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:46:08 PM

@hyaena

But I like to seem like a stupid conspiracy theorist Cheesy insecure people will think that I'm an easy target to bully and then boom --- the 12-year old child turns out to be a vampire and kills the paedophile. Hunter becomes the hunted.  Grin

Dude, keep spitting out the pure gold.  You are a caricature of the greatest magnitude.
8up

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:51:21 AM

Google Street View of Bataclan Theater (backstreet)

in 2008

in 2014

One has to love these coincidences...

Check it out for yourself...
https://www.google.com/maps/@48.862799,2.3703462,3a,90y,358.95h,74.32t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sA7vnGmYG9KZ0lLGIE6Bmlw!2e0!5s20140501T000000!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

tl:dr; It's a game.

Always wrong until not.
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 01:38:28 PM

It's always easy to suck a lame explanation out of the thumb and think that everything is OK. If I was a terrorist I would first shoot at the band members because they are the only group well lit during the concert making them an easy target. So for every lame sheeple-explanation there is a powerful contra argument. But the sheeple are always satisfied even with the dumbest official explanation while automatically discarding any contra arguments.

This is true. The fact that all the band members survived left me with all these questions left unanswered. I don't see how it's possible for them to survive if they were shooting randomly. Makes me doubt that statement of them shooting randomly. If they were, I'm sure they would've hit at least 1 of the band members. After all, aren't they trained to aim and shoot in those terrorist camps?
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 05:49:07 PM

A book titled Encyclopedia of Spirits by Judika Illes states that the name Paris literally means the City of Isis.

findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:24:10 PM

I wonder who changed his mind and deleted his posts now that we're on page 10 again...
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4441

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:40:42 PM

2016 Is The Year Of Change --- David Icke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr11rzS76x4
According to David Icke, 2016 is the last year for the Illuminati to bring NWO. If they fail to create the NWO before 2017 then they will never get another chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK5ZAapfylQ

David Icke's June 2014 prediction about them is still spot on. ISIS is just a tool for there greater long-term goals.

Let's see how this evil will unfolds.
Harmonica

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:06:56 AM

According to David Icke, 2016 is the last year for the Illuminati to bring NWO. If they fail to create the NWO before 2017 then they will never get another chance.

David Icke's June 2014 prediction about them is still spot on. ISIS is just a tool for there greater long-term goals.

How can either of you expect to be taken serious when you are linking Icke videos?

He is a complete whack job and has no credibility.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:46:56 AM

What is clear to me so far is the effect of these attacks at least on Europeans: more surveillance, more control, less privacy but for them not for the terrorists. The era of low-cost flights is going to an end: at least in the way we used to know it. Schengen treaty is going to be revised to make it "terrorist-proof".

That was the only thing I liked of Europe, the possibility of free movement around. Now that is not guarenteed anymore.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:51:16 AM

What is clear to me so far is the effect of these attacks at least on Europeans: more surveillance, more control, less privacy but for them not for the terrorists. The era of low-cost flights is going to an end: at least in the way we used to know it. Schengen treaty is going to be revised to make it "terrorist-proof".

That was the only thing I liked of Europe, the possibility of free movement around. Now that is not guarenteed anymore.

You can move around freely, you just gotta watch out and be alert of what's happening around you.

ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:42:20 AM

GO!

I'd say the goal of a terrorist is to terrorize --- spread fear. Which one does spread more, killing 100 people instead of 80 or killing 80 people and the members of a world famous band? THINK!!!! You're not a baby any more, use your fucking common sense. I'm not your father. Don't expect me to babysit you through your life, telling you what's what.

You can't deny that people have questions that have no answers to. These terorrist were there to assasinate a lot of people, how come the band lived and got away when they could've gotten a clear shot with that lighting. To me it seems there's more behind it than the media is letting it seem to be.

What about the passports?
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 12:24:08 PM

How can either of you expect to be taken serious when you are linking Icke videos?

It's you who seems like a complete whack job after stating this. David Icke is even more trustworthy than Alex Jones because unlike Alex, David himself shows signs of spiritual awakening. Alex might be playing a double game here, so even though much of what he says is true, I never leave my guard off when processing the information he puts out. With David, he sounds like a reasonable man, his theories are plausible and many of them have already proven to be actually true. Respect the man who has spent 20 years seeking the truth and writing books about his findings. Without him, mankind would be worse off. Even when he is wrong in some cases, he is still doing a good job making people question the elite. Because psychopaths are willing to do things that normal people are not willing to do in order to gain power, it is easy to deduce that most of the psychopaths end up on the leading positions. Those psychopaths then go on to further defend their power by artificially creating organizations such as the ISIS.

findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 12:59:24 PM

It's you who seems like a complete whack job after stating this. David Icke is even more trustworthy than Alex Jones because unlike Alex, David himself shows signs of spiritual awakening. Alex might be playing a double game here, so even though much of what he says is true, I never leave my guard off when processing the information he puts out. With David, he sounds like a reasonable man, his theories are plausible and many of them have already proven to be actually true.

But probably he's not talking 100% truth because he is still alive.
If he really was telling the truth he would be dead (like Kennedy perhaps)

In the end, always use your own brain.

Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:30:22 PM

But probably he's not talking 100% truth because he is still alive.
If he really was telling the truth he would be dead (like Kennedy perhaps)

In the end, always use your own brain.

Indeed, anyone who has spoken about the truth has died already. Except for maybe Snowden but who knows where he is.
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:06:36 AM

Shit even so, anything better then 99.9% of any retard celebrities or politicians tbh.

EDIT: you see the trick that makes them not look like retards is they never speak about anything of important to begin with that contains real context.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: