Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:16:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Illuminati End Game Started --- effects on BTC  (Read 16038 times)
Harmonica

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:14:02 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otvtMfEI_9w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdfSoWb6W54

The lunar landing was not faked, or a hoax.  Keep grasping at straws.

Also, do yourself a favor and watch For All Mankind, great film.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 12:55:55 PM

I just watched the first one but I can already say that it is quite lame. The guy is just stating "no it wasn't a hoax" as if it was any proof. About the technology, how the hell does he know what tech the government possessed back then? It's a long known truth that the tech we use today is "20 years old" for the military.

Sigh...
This thread contains many examples of why scientific literacy is so important.
I don't know that there's much hope for Hyena in terms of readjusting their thought processes.
Given that his/her posts are riddled with absolutes, they don't appear to realize that this undermines their credibility, regardless of the topic.
This displays a fundamental lack of knowledge regarding what our science has discovered about the nature of reality since the mid-1900's.

Instead of telling us something useful and educating you keep on sticking insulting labels on me without anything backing them up. You could as well as tell me to fuck off and that I suck which would be the TLDR version of your message. You are either butthurt or trolling, I don't know and I don't care.

One part of your text was interesting though. You encouraged people to question themselves Cheesy which is not a bad idea by the way. You should do it as well. However, equally important is to question everything external to yourself too. For example, one should always question the official story.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 04:54:00 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 01:00:46 AM by afbitcoins

Sigh...
I don't know that there's much hope for Hyena in terms of readjusting their thought processes.
Given that his/her posts are riddled with absolutes, they don't appear to realize that this undermines their credibility, regardless of the topic.
This displays a fundamental lack of knowledge regarding what our science has discovered about the nature of reality since the mid-1900's.

I'd say science is stuck in the dark ages today. I can't really believe that galaxy rotations are explained by dark matter which has gravity but no other existance and no-one knows what it is? Or dark energy? Or black holes? Scientists wank around with computer models which have zero connection to reality. But that doesn't seem to bother them. Or they pimp themselves to whoever is funding them. But just like preists in days of past they hold the truth. supposedly.
Also there is big reason to doubt that red shift is a function only of distance which casts doubt on the entire big bang hypothesis. Not that you'd know that by reading mainstream scientific literature. So in conclusion I'd be careful that you are not also falling into trap of believing absolutes which are not so.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:33:22 PM

Sczience is teh new dogma. Secularism is the new religion.
Illuminaty refers to light, the same way French Lumieres does, and in reference to lucifer, the light barer.
All this is in relation with the Freemasonry and Cabal symbology.

In the end, Sczience won over moral/spirituality.

Fun times ahead. Smiley

Harmonica

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:59:03 PM

I just watched the first one but I can already say that it is quite lame. The guy is just stating "no it wasn't a hoax" as if it was any proof. About the technology, how the hell does he know what tech the government possessed back then? It's a long known truth that the tech we use today is "20 years old" for the military.

Sigh...

Instead of telling us something useful and educating you keep on sticking insulting labels on me without anything backing them up. You could as well as tell me to fuck off and that I suck which would be the TLDR version of your message. You are either butthurt or trolling, I don't know and I don't care.

One part of your text was interesting though. You encouraged people to question themselves Cheesy which is not a bad idea by the way. You should do it as well. However, equally important is to question everything external to yourself too. For example, one should always question the official story.

Do yourself a favor and research what film technology was available back then.

From there, start watching NASA footage, especially the film For All Mankind.

Conspiracy theorists seem to only reference a few images that they think have some sort of position on.  There is too much real footage to be a fake or a hoax.  Sure mankind went to space for political reasons, but who cares, it happened.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 07:02:53 PM

I'm sure they all think man-made satellites and the ISS are fake too, don't worry. The level of conspiracy theories in this thread is absolutely insane.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 07:16:39 PM

I'm sure they all think man-made satellites and the ISS are fake too, don't worry. The level of conspiracy theories in this thread is absolutely insane.

It is interesting to wonder why we don't go to the moon anymore or have a base there though..
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 07:27:47 PM

Conspiracy theorists seem to only reference a few images that they think have some sort of position on.  There is too much real footage to be a fake or a hoax.  Sure mankind went to space for political reasons, but who cares, it happened.

Do yourself a favour and research the moon landing conspiracy theory. If they really went to the moon then why fake anything at all?

While satellites are definitely possible due to the zero gravity ISS is a complete joke because they have air bubbles quickly moving upwards in several video footages which reveals that the whole scene is actually taking place under water.

And to those who keep using the word science, look up the Van Allen's radiation belt. The stupidity of the sheeple here is nothing new to my eyes. NASA engineer admits they can't get past the Van Allen Belts.

ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:30:48 PM

Well shit, if it's on YouTube it's irrefutable people.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:44:24 PM

What the fuck guys. The landing was not a hoax.

The question regarding the Van Allen Belt radiation I also had once in an exam, the calculations showed that the radiation is minuscule in case of a fly-through. Smiley

Stop being retards.
<- space engineer
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:56:31 PM

What the fuck guys. The landing was not a hoax.

The question regarding the Van Allen Belt radiation I also had once in an exam, the calculations showed that the radiation is minuscule in case of a fly-through. Smiley

Stop being retards.
<- space engineer

The thing is people take van allens comment about the danger of the van allen belt out of context when related to moon landing/ space flight hoax.
It was not possible to have a long lasting manned space mission in the van allen belt.
Devices and living organisms would not survive a duration of several month under the radiation.

*edit
@how to come back from the moon

There is a big difference in gravity on the moon in relation to earth, moon has nearly no atmosphere, in outer space is vacuum.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Harmonica

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:42:29 PM

Do yourself a favour and research the moon landing conspiracy theory. If they really went to the moon then why fake anything at all?

While satellites are definitely possible due to the zero gravity ISS is a complete joke because they have air bubbles quickly moving upwards in several video footages which reveals that the whole scene is actually taking place under water.

And to those who keep using the word science, look up the Van Allen's radiation belt. The stupidity of the sheeple here is nothing new to my eyes. NASA engineer admits they can't get past the Van Allen Belts.

Keep digging.  

The radiation levels experienced by the astronauts via the Van Allen's belts was far less than what people on earth experience working in radiology, nuclear stations or getting certain CT scans.
afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 01:06:48 AM

Jezus Christ, I was trolling about the moonlanding for fuck sake.
We're never gonna win this battle if one bitch ass troll is able to hijack this thread with 1 motherfucking trollgument and bring this thread 3 pages further with bullshit.

What the fuck guys. Was my name no spoiler alert?
Quit the moonlanding bullshit (although it is one big ass hoax) and stay the fuck on topic.
You all make me sick of this crap.

This whole god damn place is infested with (legendary) trolls who are replying to themselves with multiple accounts.

Wake the fuck up morons, don't waste your energy.

I actually don't mind this diversion into moon landings but maybe its because I'm weird or something. I have delved into the theory that it was hoaxed but still have doubts either way. Current feeling is that they did go and land men on the moon but I also think lots of the footage looks bogus. Don't know why they'd do that though.
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:23:03 AM

I also think lots of the footage looks bogus. Don't know why they'd do that though.

It sure does, here is Apollo 15 'lifting off the moon' -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMBcLg0DkLA

Gravity on the moon would still be substantial enough to require a powerful booster rocket to leave the surface, the lander doesn't have one.

It is suggested that the gravity of the moon is 17% of that on Earth. Does it look like the Astronauts jumping on the surface are doing so in 17% Gravity? If they are then there is no way that lander can take off again.

The problem with 'NASA' is right there in the name, the first word stands for 'National'.

All the moon landings took place during the Vietnam War, and all the astronauts that have 'walked on the moon' have been white, clean cut, and American.

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:52:19 AM

NVM ABOUTE THE MOON LANDING, THREAD DERAILED SONS

[/quote]
8up

Activity: 618

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:34:47 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 04:03:07 PM by 8up

To be fair. There are conspiracytheories and there are conspiracytheories.

Some are (need to be!) bogus, to discredit all theories at once.

May the truth find its way: For the first time since 9/11 a university starts an independent research on the collapse of WTC7 > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C62WaMh9dlk

Always wrong until not.
8up

Activity: 618

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:05:25 PM

For the first time since 9/11 a university starts an independent research on the collapse of WTC7 >
>a university
Roll Eyes

edited Grin

Always wrong until not.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 11:19:06 PM

Bitcoin could EASILY be re-designed so 1 ruling party has 100% control over it..

IMO this will be the method used to gain complete control of the worlds finances..

No RFD chips.. just crypto... only cryptos that are gov controlled will be legal.

And you would use such a bitcoin then? If not then you would simply stay with the old blockchain. I wonder how you plan on moving everyone to use the corrupt blockchain.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 11:35:04 PM

Bitcoin could EASILY be re-designed so 1 ruling party has 100% control over it..

IMO this will be the method used to gain complete control of the worlds finances..

No RFD chips.. just crypto... only cryptos that are gov controlled will be legal.

And you would use such a bitcoin then? If not then you would simply stay with the old blockchain. I wonder how you plan on moving everyone to use the corrupt blockchain.

Every person gets assigned their personal set of bitcoin addresses. Same goes to businesses. Those addresses are all monitored by the big brother. If you receive bitcoins from an address that is not whitelisted then you are obliged to give those coins away to your government because that money could be dirty. Sending coins to an address that is not whitelisted would be illegal. Using other than whitelisted addresses would also be illegal.

After that there will be different price for whitelisted coins than for all the other coins in circulation. Exchanges are only allowed to operate with whitelisted coins. Coins that are not whitelisted will be forced to black markets only. LEs will be motivated to hunt down black markets because the coins they confiscate will be whitelisted after the auction.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 12:07:12 AM

Every person gets assigned their personal set of bitcoin addresses. Same goes to businesses. Those addresses are all monitored by the big brother. If you receive bitcoins from an address that is not whitelisted then you are obliged to give those coins away to your government because that money could be dirty. Sending coins to an address that is not whitelisted would be illegal. Using other than whitelisted addresses would also be illegal.

After that there will be different price for whitelisted coins than for all the other coins in circulation. Exchanges are only allowed to operate with whitelisted coins. Coins that are not whitelisted will be forced to black markets only. LEs will be motivated to hunt down black markets because the coins they confiscate will be whitelisted after the auction.

Even when government would want to give fixed addresses, they can't force you to use it. They would not even know if you use bitcoin and send and receive them. Since they don't know the addresses are yours.

So sure, you can let them give you the addresses but i doubt bitcoins would think of their blockchain as the real bitcoin.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: