Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy BTC with PayPal, Or moneybookers  (Read 1150 times)
Alex-Z (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 05:30:54 AM

Hey everyone, yes yes i know i'm totally new and everyone probably assumes im a scammer, but here goes anyway Wink

I'm looking to buy up some BTC with my paypal or moneybookers; preferably at a fair price.  Reason being is that i tried mt gox but they currently dont accept paypal, so i made a liberty reserve account, and found out that in order to get liberty reserve cash i'd have to go to ANOTHER exchanger and get reamed with fee's, and require color scanned id's; just a big pain in the ass to be honest.

Would prefer a reputable member here to trade with me, we can speak over the telephone too if you wish, i have no problem doing that.  

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mikewillz

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Everything Mike Willz (Skype Mike_Willz) Google Me

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2011, 05:40:57 AM

google bitcoin-otc

BTC: 1hHjrmxLQWJZPjfsQuPpftNHH6WBuAmbN

P.S: This is unreal.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: