Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Darknet Market source code for sale  (Read 7007 times)
Dr_Dank (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:22:10 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 09:04:43 PM by Dr_Dank

Hello everyone!

Let me start this off with a bit of background. I'm a web developer and internet security consultant with over a decade of experience under my belt who has been involved with Bitcoin since 2011. I've been on BCT for a long time and have over 1,000+ posts, but for obvious reasons I'm posting this thread under a new account. I became unemployed awhile ago and decided to create a new darknet marketplace in order to make some fast money and provide for my family, but after 3+ months of development and a lot of discourse with my spouse, I've decided to sell the source code as a proof of concept to whoever is willing to buy it from me. Despite the fact I believe this has the potential to make millions, I just don't have the balls to face the consequences of being caught, mainly for my family's sake, and the fact I don't want to be looking over my shoulder constantly.

What exactly is for sale?

I am selling the website source code, database structure/dump and an easy deployment (install) guide for a 'ready to go' Darknet Marketplace.   

Live Demo: http://c7xq5546t35dxgo3.onion

Admin area:

http://oi66.tinypic.com/2ro6xx3.jpg
http://oi65.tinypic.com/f2trtj.jpg
http://oi64.tinypic.com/i1i4nt.jpg
http://oi63.tinypic.com/2gvmov6.jpg
http://oi66.tinypic.com/2lmucnt.jpg

The name of this marketplace can easily be changed by the buyer without much trouble, but I think the name is pretty cool personally.

I'm selling this as a PoC, as in it's up to the buyer what happens with the code.  I don't accept any responsibility for what the buyer does with the code once it's sold.

The sale can be split up in to 3 different parts:

1.  The frontend (customer) source code
2.  The backend (admin area) source code
3.  The database dump/structure, installation guide, the email and reddit accounts

I will provide a full deployment (install) guide which will show you exactly how to get this online on your own, every step of the way.

How much am I looking for?

25 BTC is the BIN price.

I don't want to use any 3rd party escrow service for this sale for obvious reasons, but I'm willing to sell in staged payments.

Can you tell me more about this market place?

In the interest of OPSEC I will only answer detailed questions via encrypted email, not on here. My contact email address and public key are available on the demo website above. To separate time wasters and people who are legitimately interested in buying, I may request that you send a nominal amount of BTC to a public address (free ross fund maybe) to prove that you have the BTC available to pay for this. I originally developed this marketplace as a drop-shipping service, as in I would source the best vendors/products on the darkweb and add a 20% markup, once the customer places their order I would just copy and paste the address and get the vendor to sent it directly to the customer. But if you're already a well known vendor then you could just sell your products directly from the site without paying the markets fees.  It's up to you how this would be run, I can only give you suggestions.

Disclaimer

I have no intention of fucking anyone over and I hope to find a buyer with the same mindset. I am happy to prove that I am the owner of the code/website and as stated above I'm happy to trade in staged payments. This is not a trap (I fully expect the buyer to read every line of the source before thinking about putting it online) and as I've said, I don't want this coming back to me in anyway. I would like to get the sale of this completed by the end of the week, without any headaches.

Notice to mods:  Please don't delete this thread, there is nothing illegal about what's being sold here. Smiley

Get in touch via the email address available on the demo link above if you're interested.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:22:59 PM

You have posted in a wrong board, and you should move this thread to Digital Goods.
Dr_Dank (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:29:21 PM

You have posted in a wrong board, and you should move this thread to Digital Goods.

My bad.  Will try and move it now..  If not I'm sure a mod will help me out! Smiley

Thanks.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:31:54 PM

At the end of the page you should see Move Topic then choose Move to: Economy -- Digital Goods.
Dr_Dank (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:40:14 PM

At the end of the page you should see Move Topic then choose Move to: Economy -- Digital Goods.

Thanks, I did find it but had to wait the 360 seconds to post again.

Looks like it has been moved for me.. Thought I was losing my mind when I couldn't see the Digital Goods section in the dropdrop menu! Smiley
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:42:44 PM

Looks like it has been moved for me.. Thought I was losing my mind when I couldn't see the Digital Goods section in the dropdrop menu! Smiley
What is a good darkweb email provider?
I want so send you an email
Dr_Dank (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:47:25 PM

What is a good darkweb email provider?
I want so send you an email

I suggest checking out mail2tor.

http://mail2tor2zyjdctd.onion
Dr_Dank (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:24:00 AM

Bump. Wink
Dr_Dank (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:31:43 PM

mail2tor seems to be having problems with outgoing mail right now, so please be patient for my reply..  It may come from a different address.

p.s. remember to use PGP. Wink
Premgen

Activity: 428

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:35:41 PM

I have not seen this source so I don't know if its even secure. I man Evomarket source (which I have) was released and many people are using that source now. Just re-theme.

Why is yours so much more better than one of the top sources?
bitcoinerdnms

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:39:15 PM

Why would anyone pay anything for this? Has it been pen tested? How do we know you aren't LE yourself? If someone wants to make a DNM they should make it themselves, if they don't have the skills to do that simple task, they probably shouldn't be running one. I can guarantee it will never make them 100 bitcoins back anyway
arby
Donator

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

keybase.io/arblarg

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:01:20 PM

I have not seen this source so I don't know if its even secure. I man Evomarket source (which I have) was released and many people are using that source now. Just re-theme.

Do you mind giving it to me for a price or free?
--
The Bitwasp project is a good option to look at and build off of instead of buying this for 100 BTC.
And to whoever buys this don't post here saying your buying it and be sure to re-theme it Wink

Jabber/XMPP: arby@darkness.su
Premgen

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:09:07 PM

Do you mind giving it to me for a price or free?
--
The Bitwasp project is a good option to look at and build off of instead of buying this for 100 BTC.
And to whoever buys this don't post here saying your buying it and be sure to re-theme it Wink

It was released to people where were active on Evo. If you were you would of been notified of it via jaber 3 days before evo went down. I was a well known vendor on there for programs.
Dr_Dank (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:17:34 PM

I haven't seen the Evo source code so I can't comment on that, but I can assure you mine has been thoroughly pen tested.

Why would anyone pay anything for this? Has it been pen tested? How do we know you aren't LE yourself? If someone wants to make a DNM they should make it themselves, if they don't have the skills to do that simple task, they probably shouldn't be running one. I can guarantee it will never make them 100 bitcoins back anyway

What a barrage of stupid questions...

>Why would anyone pay anything for this?

Because it's bespoke software developed for a very niche sector.  It's not like you can call your local web dev agency and ask them to build this for you.

>How do we know you aren't LE yourself?

You can't know, since there's no way to prove either way.  But as I said in the OP I expect the buyer to read every single line of the source before putting it online.

>If someone wants to make a DNM they should make it themselves

Says who?

>I can guarantee it will never make them 100 bitcoins back anyway

What a stupid thing to say.

100 BTC is the BIN price, not the minimum I'm willing to sell for. Smiley
Premgen

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:25:53 PM

I haven't seen the Evo source code so I can't comment on that, but I can assure you mine has been thoroughly pen tested.

Because it's bespoke software developed for a very niche sector.  It's not like you can call your local web dev agency and ask them to build this for you.

You can't know, since there's no way to prove either way.  But as I said in the OP I expect the buyer to read every single line of the source before putting it online.

Says who?

Just by your post you already seem too sketchy for this.

Here is my opinnion on your post and your script.

• You say you have thoroughly pen tested it but you have not provide any proofs of this
  • You have not mentioned how it was made (PDO, Larvel, etc)
  • @bitcoinnerdnms was not asking stupid questions. Those are legit questions which you should have answered respectfully and not barge at him because he was just asking.
  • It is a niche of course but tbh its not like these are hard to made...It just takes time
  • ">I can guarantee it will never make them 100 bitcoins back anyway

- What a stupid thing to say." That is not a stupid thing...He is right because he can have the source but it doesn't mean he will make back his initial 100 btc invested.
  • 100 BTC is not worth for something like your project as you are just only showing frontend info. There is no backend and tbh it looks poorly made in my personal experience.
Dr_Dank (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:42:26 AM

Says who?

Just by your post you already seem too sketchy for this.

Here is my opinnion on your post and your script.

• You say you have thoroughly pen tested it but you have not provide any proofs of this
  • You have not mentioned how it was made (PDO, Larvel, etc)
  • @bitcoinnerdnms was not asking stupid questions. Those are legit questions which you should have answered respectfully and not barge at him because he was just asking.
  • It is a niche of course but tbh its not like these are hard to made...It just takes time
  • ">I can guarantee it will never make them 100 bitcoins back anyway

- What a stupid thing to say." That is not a stupid thing...He is right because he can have the source but it doesn't mean he will make back his initial 100 btc invested.
  • 100 BTC is not worth for something like your project as you are just only showing frontend info. There is no backend and tbh it looks poorly made in my personal experience.

You're entitled to your opinion, but you're completely wrong.

I'm not sure how you expect me to provide "proofs" of my pen testing, I use multiple tools and techniques I'm not going to spend the next few hours re running them to take screen shots that you'll probably dismiss anyway.

I have not mentioned "how it was made" for good reason, I'll let you figure out why.

"its not like these are hard to made...It just takes time" <-- It takes time and skills, these are what the buyer is paying for.  You say "it's not hard" as if anyone can do it, which is silly.

I'm not going to bother addressing the rest of your post, since you're wasting my time.

Premgen

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:43:48 AM

If that is your response you are not goint to get any sales here. Good luck
Dr_Dank (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:52:59 AM

If that is your response you are not goint to get any sales here. Good luck

You keep posting your opinion as if it were fact..  Roll Eyes  Good luck to you too.
Allution

Activity: 254

No legacy is so rich as honesty.

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 01:30:07 AM

Very good site you have there, nice design

When i saw 100 BTC , i though that is a marketplace for vendors too - i mean someone can register there and sell anything like Alpha Bay Marketplace for example.

Then i figured out that it is "just" a marketplace. So my opinion is that you have to lower the price (yeah i know that 100 is BIN)

Just one thing that i saw,

"Notice: You have javascript disabled. Please enable it otherwise this website will not work properly."

When javascript is enable, it is easy for someone to be tracked down and get arrested. You will have to make it work without java. Just my opinion

If i had some extra bitcoins i would give it a try.

Good luck

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:17:10 AM

The marketplace have a good name at least it reminds us of the silk road but the price is overblown despite the risk involves in running this type of website.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: