Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Darknet Market source code for sale  (Read 7007 times)
Dr_Dank (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:04:31 AM

Very good site you have there, nice design

When i saw 100 BTC , i though that is a marketplace for vendors too - i mean someone can register there and sell anything like Alpha Bay Marketplace for example.

Then i figured out that it is "just" a marketplace. So my opinion is that you have to lower the price (yeah i know that 100 is BIN)

Just one thing that i saw,

"Notice: You have javascript disabled. Please enable it otherwise this website will not work properly."

When javascript is enable, it is easy for someone to be tracked down and get arrested. You will have to make it work without java. Just my opinion

If i had some extra bitcoins i would give it a try.

Good luck

Thanks for the kind words and the feedback. Smiley

I am able to remove the JS without too much negative effects in terms of aesthetics/functionality, there's nothing fancy really being done with it atm so I think it can do without if it gives users peace of mind.

The marketplace have a good name at least it reminds us of the silk road but the price is overblown despite the risk involves in running this type of website.

100 BTC is the BIN price, I am open to lower bids though..  Smiley
Dr_Dank (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:59:31 AM

In response to multiple users caliming that using JS is unsafe (I know personally it was fine, but there we go) I've removed all JS from the website.

There's very little changed in terms of aesthetics, and functionality is exactly the same. Smiley
Dr_Dank (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:05:57 PM

As mentioned in the OP I want to sell this by the end of the week, and since we're not too far from the weekend the BIN price has been lowered to 25 BTC.
Premgen

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 09:39:27 PM

As mentioned in the OP I want to sell this by the end of the week, and since we're not too far from the weekend the BIN price has been lowered to 25 BTC.

100 BTC to now 25 BTC...yeah this whole thing seems very sketchy lol
Dr_Dank (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 11:19:21 PM

100 BTC to now 25 BTC...yeah this whole thing seems very sketchy lol

Why? Because I'm willing to accept less it's somehow sketchy? Stop shitposting please.
newestwave

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:22:33 PM

I am interested in the script, Dr_Dank PM me.
newestwave

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:12:19 PM

I am still interested in the script.
Thedrop82

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:51:14 AM

Very interested. Get in touch.
bets21

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:55:38 PM

possibility have backdoor script inside and 25 btc is not worth. lot of people sell with very low price and very good quality for the script.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: