Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:55:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD THANKS GUYS  (Read 1382 times)
LinuxTrance (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 10:38:35 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 10:43:55 PM by LinuxTrance

SOLD THANKS GUYS
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 10:57:00 PM

I can take a vouch copy for your product.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
LinuxTrance (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 11:30:57 PM

I can take a vouch copy for your product.
Maybe send me a message as we shall discuss.

I am only selling 1 copy.
DrogansonAlt

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:08:40 AM

Hi guys,

So I am selling my method on how to double your Bitcoin's within 24 hours. This method is not auto pilot though it is as simple as clicking your mouse... Easy right...?

Autobuy here:
https://slut.io/p/3372

Prove this method works or fuck off. Sounds like you're trying to scam to me!
LinuxTrance (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:14:37 AM

Hi guys,

So I am selling my method on how to double your Bitcoin's within 24 hours. This method is not auto pilot though it is as simple as clicking your mouse... Easy right...?

Autobuy here:

Scam you for $10? It wouldn't even be worth my time lol....
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:16:57 AM

Hi guys,

Autobuy here:

there are many users here that scammed for cents and what makes you special to trust you with $10? one more thing, autobut itself looks fishy
V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:12:19 AM

Hi guys,

Autobuy here:

there are many users here that scammed for cents and what makes you special to trust you with $10? one more thing, autobut itself looks fishy

I negged his trust, so he wont be able to use his alt account for scamming anyone, I wonder when these scammers are going to give up. There are Like the ISIS

LinuxTrance (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:04:20 PM

I'm not a scammer for god sake... I shall be reporting your false reputation. If you think the autobuy look's fishy then Google slut.io.

Stop jumping to conclusions....
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:42:30 PM

I'm not a scammer for god sake... I shall be reporting your false reputation. If you think the autobuy look's fishy then Google slut.io.

Stop jumping to conclusions....

Your defense is good but the problem here is that nobody buys things here without a vouch from reputable members and you only have a copy for sale.

LinuxTrance (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:52:02 PM

Exactly 1 copy... I wouldn't scam someone for $10 it's not worth my time waiting 360 seconds to post again here.

Seriously lol.
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:58:17 PM

Exactly 1 copy... I wouldn't scam someone for $10 it's not worth my time waiting 360 seconds to post again here.

Seriously lol.

Do you accept escrow for the deal?
What are the requirements for me to double my bitcoins, how much time should i dedicate to this.
And many many other things which i can discuss with you if you accept escrow, let me know in PM.
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:51:20 PM

Is it just me that the link of OP wasn't available? Good news I guess , no one will be a victim of this fake promise Roll Eyes

Just lock this thread, this is BS

LinuxTrance (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:05:12 PM

Seriously lol.

What are the requirements for me to double my bitcoins, how much time should i dedicate to this.
And many many other things which i can discuss with you if you accept escrow, let me know in PM.
You would need around $20-$50 to start off with. The more BTC you have the quicker you earn. You will earn a profit within 10-15 minutes.
I don't accept Escrow however I can take Payza or Bitcoin.
smith coins

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:12:20 PM

Seriously lol.

You would need around $20-$50 to start off with. The more BTC you have the quicker you earn. You will earn a profit within 10-15 minutes.

Sorry but no escrow no deal, it is simple.
I have more than that at the moment and if you accept escrow i can double your offer if i double my bitcoins.
May i know if this method is legal? anyway good luck in sales, i doubt anyone would risk their bitcoins to a newbie.
LinuxTrance (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:17:25 PM

Seriously lol.

I have more than that at the moment and if you accept escrow i can double your offer if i double my bitcoins.
May i know if this method is legal? anyway good luck in sales, i doubt anyone would risk their bitcoins to a newbie.
How exactly can I withdraw my money from Escrow?
smith coins

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:28:12 PM

Seriously lol.

You put 0.x bitcoin to escrow and i put 10$ in bitcoin to escrow.
Then you send me the method and if it isn't clear i may need your suggestion/help to double my bitcoins.
I invest 0.x bitcoin(same amount as in escrow) to double it and if it is successful you get all the funds from escrow otherwise will go to me.
Bifta

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:40:15 PM

Seriously lol.

Escrow seems good for that deal..

You both have to select a trusted user - escrow. The buyer shall transfer to the address of escrow transaction amount, and the seller describes product. Then, the seller transfers product - if everything is as described, escrow shall pay to the address of the seller.
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 11:49:28 PM

Hi guys,

Autobuy here:

Seems legit... Clearly your method works incredibly well if you're sharing your "success" with others... Bravo sir.

I highly advize anyone even considering using this site to be prepared to lose anything you deposit into the site... Shit smells of scam from miles away.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lahvacekmoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:51:26 PM

Nice try hehe.
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:00:42 AM

I don't think your going to be able to make a sale with that negative feedback under your profile.
Why don't you clear it by offering a vouch copy if the method is legit?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: