Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD THANKS GUYS  (Read 1382 times)
BrynM

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:38:24 AM

Method = go on to forums and try and sell "secret" for $10
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:04:59 AM

@ smith coins, how is the deal with the OP? kindly keep us informed and do not do any deal outside escrow no matter how convincing.

LinuxTrance (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:11:32 PM

Fine. I'll give out 1 vouch copy to an active and trusted member here. PM me if you feel this is you.

I would like a full review written.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:14:38 PM

Fine. I'll give out 1 vouch copy to an active and trusted member here. PM me if you feel this is you.

I'm still open, but if you want someone else, just let me know.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
muna

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:34:36 PM

Everyone, who will do that, will never more be a trusted user, he will get red trust. Forget about it..
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:40:46 PM

I am interested in a vouch copy of your method. Let me know if I am eligible for this vouch copy.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:01:38 PM

I am interested in your review copy and i will write honest and detailed review about your product.
Pm sent.

LinuxTrance (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:02:26 PM

I shall PM you now with the method for vouch.
noel57

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:04:05 PM

I certified that i have receive a vouch copy from the OP and this is my honest review.
You can actually make money with the system but i do not believe that there is something really special about the method which the OP is selling because it might even bring in more loss because of the martingale system involved.
The ebook is only 3 pages so it will not be boring to read and it contain pictures.
@ Op you can sell this method to as many people as shown interest as it will only help the method.
The price is fair compare to the OP effort.

smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:08:43 PM

@ smith coins, how is the deal with the OP? kindly keep us informed and do not do any deal outside escrow no matter how convincing.

Haven't got any reply from him neither any pm so nothing happened.
@noel57 may i know if this method has to do with the trading or any other things?
I would like to see concrete result if you have doubled your bitcoins, what was the amount and how long did it take.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:23:26 PM

@noel57 may i know if this method has to do with the trading or any other things?
I would like to see concrete result if you have doubled your bitcoins, what was the amount and how long did it take.

Has to probably do with betting based off him mentioning martingale.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
LinuxTrance (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:27:32 PM

Thanks for the vouch PM me for sales.
noel57

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:30:55 PM

I have giving an honest review and i will not like to interfere with the OP thread without his permission, my review is explanatory enough.

LinuxTrance (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:36:48 PM

I also have several vouches from another forum as well. If you would like to order please use the autobuy link.
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:10:31 PM

I also have several vouches from another forum as well. If you would like to order please use the autobuy link.
I read your reviews on hackforums and it says that this method involves gambling and there could also be great losses.

@OP: Do you have any other method? Or only gambling?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: