Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Back to $ 400 soon?  (Read 32426 times)
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:55:38 PM

I don't think the black friday will cause a crash. Last year nothing like that happend.

Currently the market is looking for a direction, because i don't expect the price to be at this level in 3 months.

TheGeorge

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:09:08 PM

When the price drops due to the dump of bitcon by retailers, it will attract buyers as the price is low. I would suggest the users of bitcoin to buy back the amount of bitcoin they spend. Circulation of the bitcoin will increase its value and increase adoption.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:30:30 AM

Price is increasing slower that last time, this is more secure. We saw that rocket increasing prices tend to drop faster. And about black friday is good that people uses it to buy, if merchants sell it prices could go down, but new users will buy it.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:53:25 AM

So 30 nov 2015 will be historic day for woldwide economys.That day Chinse Yuan will be added to SDR major currency basquets.There are prediction that Youan will goes  down a little to US dollar,maybe becouse of that chinise are buying.What will be future impact on global economyand major  currencys.For sure trading with Yuan will increase

It is something to think abou tfor investors.Worldwideeconomy forecast is showing that major economys slow down

German economy is slow down very much,after scandal with Volksvagen will be worse

And there isa lot  of tensions in the world,there is hidden war in fact andanything mayhappen.One more terroristic attack may change everythng.In all that  enviroment btc isa kind of sollution andthere is good to have somebtc in pocket

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:42:33 AM

Special Drawing Right. An artificial currency unit based upon several national currencies. The Special Drawing Right serves as the official monetary unit of several international organizations including the International Monetary Fund, and acts as a supplemental reserve for national banking systems. For members of the IMF, the Special Drawing Rights can be used to settle trade balances between countries and to repay the IMF. An IMF member country has to supply its own currency to another member country in exchange for SDRs, unless that country already holds a certain specified amount of SDRs.

Interesting news. This means different things: first of all, China is entering a system that can not be controlled (are they used to it?) and secondly and more importantly why now if they had a lot time to do this? Regarding BTC I really don't know what this could mean but hey, if we see another little bubble maybe we know why. But this still remains totally unclear.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:33:19 AM

I think for a while price will remain between 320-340 $ before next rise in price.This is correction and accumulation session which will let the price having solid floor on mentioned price.By the end of this year we can see price over 400 $ again.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:57:28 AM

I don't deny that a +7% in 24hrs is a nice thing but hey, it's a long way to the top. I don't get much excited anymore. Maybe it's just me.
However, I must admit that in the last month I'm using more and more my BTC. To me this is a good compromise price to spend and rebuy

I am also not getting excited anymore about 10% increases. No matter how high the price is going, I won't sell any coin at this point as I wait for the block halving to be completed next year. Right now it's purely accumulating coins and sending everything to my cold wallets.

I repeat: I think Bitcoin is meant to be used and re-used all over again. I keep my coins with due respect but I keep buying and spending them. Sometimes with a nice fiat profit inbetween.
I'm not saying do not accumulate, what I'm saying is try to spend and rebuy. You might find it a good way to accumulate more.

I am accumulating and spending no matter what. But I don't spend any coins that I own at this point anymore. When I need to purchase some stuff with Bitcoin, I simply convert fiat into Bitcoin, and then the spend the Bitcoins on whatever I like.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:06:26 PM

In couple hour i see price looks like stuck and not want goes up or down, feel bored see price like this. Hope in 12 hour have positive way at least we need see price up 5-10%
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:26:27 PM

Nahh good and very solid floor on 333USD; I don't see all this fear about going up and down. Some people say we are going up imminently, and some say we will get a correction again. I say we are solid, and holding on that price range, so just keep on buying, or cry later (and by later I mean 10+ years).
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:03:45 PM

Bitcoin is on natural growth and it is stable on this new floor i think it will take some time for next rise maybe more like in the last of this month we will see this $400 or more than.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:10:10 PM

$400 can be achieve at any time i am sure about this next week price will go over up to $440.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:31:17 PM

Let's see. I don't think such an event will influence the price too much. For some reason the market has found it's value at 330. Sounds like a good price at the moment to me.

apriyani420

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:35:19 PM

i really doubt this because the price seems to be fluctuating time to time so i doubt its anything new and that we will reach new heights

vorazvora

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:05:49 PM

If Bitcoin price will not catch $400 before Christams then after New Year we will see $250 and shortly after one more rocket - probably over $500
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:08:36 PM

If Bitcoin price will not catch $400 before Christams then after New Year we will see $250 and shortly after one more rocket - probably over $500

Do you have an animal, perhaps a simian or feline, that can corroborate your prediction?

vorazvora

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:21:18 PM

Do you have an animal, perhaps a simian or feline, that can corroborate your prediction?

Grin

I think that Black Friday will be have nothing with Bitcoin, in Christmas time nothing happens even is going little bit down and after New Year is going down Smiley

So if price will stay on this level $330 till Christmas around 31 Dec gonna be $300 - $310 then will go one more down and if will come panic sell we can see $250 if not can bounce from $ 300 and jump to $400 or higher.

If price catch $400 now probably we gonna have very exciting Christmas and then can happen everything Smiley

Today my grandma told me that this is the most likely scenario Wink
mr.coinstrader

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:21:45 PM

Bitcoin is on natural growth and it is stable on this new floor i think it will take some time for next rise maybe more like in the last of this month we will see this $400 or more than.

It is possible the price will rise again by the end of the month. We are just 11 days away. The price has been around $320 for two weeks now. Slow and organic rise is good.
librty

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:22:43 PM

I believe towards blackfriday bitcoin will have a large spike. Maybe not back to $1000, but around $500. Can't wait, have been saving for a while now (:
CryptoGreek

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 11:38:19 PM

The current sideways trend was needed to gain a stabilised floor >320$. We must be patient, one step at the time!
vorazvora

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:45:39 PM

The current sideways trend was needed to gain a stabilised floor >320$. We must be patient, one step at the time!

It will be very nice if we will stay on this level untill middle of January. But as i know Christmas and New Year time always bring decrease, So will be better to jump a bit over $350 to dont touch $250 straight after New Year..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: