Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Back to $ 400 soon?  (Read 32426 times)
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:32:12 AM

Yes, but in the wrong way, we are going to go sub 400 again.

Weekend is coming and the support seems weak, at least to me
DrLove2048

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:58:21 AM

I'm surprised it fell below $400 recently but it shot back up about as quickly as it went down... so thats nice.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:48:03 AM

I'm surprised it fell below $400 recently but it shot back up about as quickly as it went down... so thats nice.

And now its falling back again below $400, it is now at $390s.. lets just hope that it won't slip down again.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:27:16 AM

These days the price of bitcoin has been oscillating around the $400 level. I had predicted several months ago a price range between 350-460, and in my opinion this level will persist several months with a slightly bearish tendency.
Paritor

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:49:15 AM

These days the price of bitcoin has been oscillating around the $400 level. I had predicted several months ago a price range between 350-460, and in my opinion this level will persist several months with a slightly bearish tendency.

It is oscillating in that range. But when we approach the halving date, the price will rise slowly. That is just a possibility.

▄▄████████▄▄
  ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
 ▄█▀   ▄████▄   ▀█▄               ▄▄██████▄▄
▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄             ▄█▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀█▄
██     ▀████▀     ██            ▄█▀  ████  ▀█▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██            ██    ▀▀    ██
██    ████████    ██            ▀█▄ ▄████▄ ▄█▀
▀█▄  ██████████  ▄█▀             ▀█▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀████████▀ ▄█▀               ████████▀▀
  ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄██▀               ██
    ▀▀████████▀▀██▄             ██
                 ▀██ ▄▄██████▄▄██
                   ███▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀██▄
                  ▄█▀   ████   ▀█▄
                  ██    ▀██▀    ██
                  ██    ▄▄▄▄    ██
                  ▀█▄  ██████  ▄█▀
                   ▀██▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄██▀
                     ▀▀██████▀▀
REPME

██  ▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀  ██

██  ▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀  ██
TRANSPARENT LINKING & SOCIAL RECRUITING WILL
DOMINATE THE GLOBAL HR INDUSTRY
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:01:16 AM

The 400 border is very important. IF we are above it, support is strong.
We have to agree now that this failed and a more pessimistic scenario will come into place.
SuperCoinGuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Defender of Bitcoin

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:05:13 AM

I checked the price this morning after I woke up and it dipped below $400 that was unexpected.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:14:01 AM

I checked the price this morning after I woke up and it dipped below $400 that was unexpected.

Perhaps it was unexpected for you, but when the buy support is struggling to build itself around the $400 level, it will just be a matter of days before the price comes down. And as you see, it happened.
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:45:12 PM

Perhaps it was unexpected for you, but when the buy support is struggling to build itself around the $400 level, it will just be a matter of days before the price comes down. And as you see, it happened.
You think it will go down a lot? Or it'll stay around 400$ for a while. It got back up pretty quick after what happened a few day ago.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2987

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 05:40:24 PM

Looks like the price is going back to 385 again. and i think it will stable around 370 to 390 but im still not giving up and i hope it will increase again.
According to the trader outside that price should be rise above $450 before this month ends.
I will still holding my bitcoins until it will happen..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RustyNoman

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

I think the price will be around $400 until we know the block size situation. If there is no news about block increase in February, the price will go down to $300 or lower.
pissedoff

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:19:03 PM

I think the price will be around $400 until we know the block size situation. If there is no news about block increase in February, the price will go down to $300 or lower.
There will be a major change in the price once the block reward halves. I don't think the block size is something major.
Epicnicity

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:57:06 PM

Looks like the price is going back to 385 again. and i think it will stable around 370 to 390 but im still not giving up and i hope it will increase again.
According to the trader outside that price should be rise above $450 before this month ends.

I am still holding my bitcoins as well.
It doesn't really matter to me until the price reaches over $1000 again, that's when things will start to get very interesting.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:18:14 PM

It doesn't really matter to me until the price reaches over $1000 again, that's when things will start to get very interesting.

Pretty good decision. I am also thinking and speculating on bitcoin prices same way. When we are ready to wait with our bitcoins it doesn't matter what our prices currently bitcoin is facing. Moreover I speculate bitcoin prices to reach $10k levels.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:01:18 PM

There will be a major change in the price once the block reward halves. I don't think the block size is something major.

As you said I too don't think the block size to be a major issue. Today the rate has not gone that down. Its over the tag of $390. I think it will continue for ! or 2 days as sunday is holiday over most countries.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:32:48 PM

What do you mean again? Was there a time when 1 BTC was 1000$? And then dropped to 300$? That's not very comforting to hear.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:08:43 AM

What do you mean again? Was there a time when 1 BTC was 1000$? And then dropped to 300$? That's not very comforting to hear.

The price was 1200 USD and then the price did go down to 180 USD.
But that's the thing with assets they can grow and also fall again.

Look here for the charts http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#charts
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:43:01 AM

The price was 1200 USD and then the price did go down to 180 USD.
But that's the thing with assets they can grow and also fall again.

Look here for the charts http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#charts

If there is growth as well fall then only we can be in a comfort level. Always if it is fallin or growing means it won't be much interesting, it losses its value. Soon by the coming days will reach 400$ because now it seems to be holiday in world market which also has impact on bitcoin

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 04:46:06 AM

I think we're going to be in a bear market for a bit before making a recovery.  We had a pretty spontaneous rally followed by a bunch of bad news, and nothing really good to counteract it besides the price itself.  If we drop below ~360 then the bottom is going to fall out, otherwise we'll hang out a little above there for a while.  Good time to short or sell if you're not a hodler

MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:16:23 AM

It already went over $400. But then now it has gone back down to $380. I hope it goes back up.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: