Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:58:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Back to $ 400 soon?  (Read 32435 times)
Famnant

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:52:22 AM

We have been back at this price since last month...Expect a price to just run around this $400+ price... I guess by April we will still be here...I think we will be waiting until halving to see a good price movement...

The price is much less volatile than before, so it is good for the adoption of bitcoin into daily life of most people.
Kewatia

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:39:16 AM

The price has been above $400 for about a month now. So I think $400 is a good short term bottom for the price.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:35:13 AM

Yeah, we may return back to $400 but the price will not go beyond that. The present price is on the increasing side leading to growth.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:05:02 AM

Yeah, we may return back to $400 but the price will not go beyond that. The present price is on the increasing side leading to growth.

We might test $400 in the next few weeks. After that, the price will go above $400 forever due to halving.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
neordicICE

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:19:05 AM

bitcoin will trading 400-500 for some time like a month but 400 will lower support level.after that it will bumped high due to upcoming reward halving and can make new high breaking previous one from 2013.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:23:37 AM

There will be a high chance that we are going to be that low on this moment, the value is not even rising and that is really bad.
Around this time many people are also very negative about Bitcoin because they cant make that profit now around this time, and I understand that.
I hope of course that it will rise but we cant control the value.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:23:49 AM

There will be a high chance that we are going to be that low on this moment, the value is not even rising and that is really bad.
Around this time many people are also very negative about Bitcoin because they cant make that profit now around this time, and I understand that.

I think price is rising at a moment and it will not go below $400 in next couple of months as halving is coming so we will see the price increase in next few months.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:40:36 AM

the fact that price is not rising and is stable at $410-$420 level is not a bad thing for "bitcoin" it is only bad for those who want to trade and earn big amount of profit, when price stability (which is temporary by the way) is a good way of reducing the volatility and increasing the adoption.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:43:19 AM

I think price is rising at a moment and it will not go below $400 in next couple of months as halving is coming so we will see the price increase in next few months.

The only problem is that the price is very volatile. Not too many people expected the price to drop from $425 to $410.
Now, people are in a wait and watch mode.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:01:37 AM

The only problem is that the price is very volatile. Not too many people expected the price to drop from $425 to $410.
Now, people are in a wait and watch mode.

Yeah, that's true, this past days, I haven't nailed the right low or high of the price, it's too unpredictable, even yesterday, I thought it would go lower than $407(bitfinex) but it bounce back to above $410 in few hours..But I'm still glad with the price, it is still above $400...
D3ViL

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:01:16 AM

i just wish to see price soar above 450 so that i could sell some coins off. i just missed the time a few months back when it soared above 550 and dropped back to this level. i just wish it would happen one day so that  i could empty my wallet
pateda

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:56:12 PM

i just wish to see price soar above 450 so that i could sell some coins off. i just missed the time a few months back when it soared above 550 and dropped back to this level. i just wish it would happen one day so that  i could empty my wallet

price will bounce back again in $400 mark in the upcoming days or weeks or even month but it is sure. The effect of the recent major bad news in the price will soon be ended
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:17:02 PM

The price only peaked at $502 at most of the exchanges, not sure where you get $550 from. If you just have some patience, then you'll see the price reach higher price levels than $450. I think around the time of the block halving that we will see a price of at least $500.
osevad

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:44:38 AM

The price only peaked at $502 at most of the exchanges, not sure where you get $550 from. If you just have some patience, then you'll see the price reach higher price levels than $450. I think around the time of the block halving that we will see a price of at least $500.

Everyone has the same hope and value will bounce and cross the margin of 400$ by the end of this month.
This has been predicted based on the fall in the last few days.
Kewatia

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:28:02 AM

Everyone has the same hope and value will bounce and cross the margin of 400$ by the end of this month.

The price will be around $430 for the next few weeks. It will then go to $470 and stay there for a few more weeks.
Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:21:05 AM

The price will be around $430 for the next few weeks. It will then go to $470 and stay there for a few more weeks.

I think the price can be $500 in the next few months or just before halving. The halving could make the price even higher.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:48:21 PM

You can see that the value is not even rising now and that the value keeps stable, but the bad thing is that you have to hold your coins until the value will be more in the future so you can sell it with some good profit.
The value is also not keeping down so it is not that bad now if you are going to buy it, the halving is also coming.
Famnant

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:42:41 PM

I think the price can be $500 in the next few months or just before halving. The halving could make the price even higher.

This could happen. The price is quite stable at the moment. So if the mass adoption improves, the price will also rise.
jod_doj

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:21:53 PM

500 dollars per bitcoin is like nothing in my opinion because the price has to grow way more because of the interest of people that will buy bitcoin at a very rapid pace

besides that in my opinion the price will grow to a new all time high and it will make me some good money for sure i hope that im right and i will have a possibility to use it every day
Mang86

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:27:31 PM

I think that value will keep rise a bit more, and it will be stable at that point for some time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: