Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:11:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Back to $ 400 soon?  (Read 32435 times)
Famnant

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:38:25 PM

We will not go back to the 400 dollar every, I think right now with all this upcoming events its not even possible to go to the 400 dollar honestly.

What upcoming events beside the block halving do you think will prevent the price from going back to the $400s again?

it is very possible that we could go back to $400 just a matter of time, but it will not come very quickly. but after halving anything is possible, in case of a big dump.

I honestly do expect a serious dump to happen directly after the block halving as the hype will then instantly vanish. It may cause the price to come very close to $450s in a matter of days. Bitcoin has proven many times already that there isn't any price level safe from massive dumps.

I do not expect that to happen. but I'm really worried about it. so I will take a decision when halving almost happened.

The price is holding very well above the $570 range. There is very support for the price. It will not go to $450 again.
Kewatia

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:59:17 PM

We will not go back to the 400 dollar every, I think right now with all this upcoming events its not even possible to go to the 400 dollar honestly.

What upcoming events beside the block halving do you think will prevent the price from going back to the $400s again?

it is very possible that we could go back to $400 just a matter of time, but it will not come very quickly. but after halving anything is possible, in case of a big dump.

I honestly do expect a serious dump to happen directly after the block halving as the hype will then instantly vanish. It may cause the price to come very close to $450s in a matter of days. Bitcoin has proven many times already that there isn't any price level safe from massive dumps.

I do not expect that to happen. but I'm really worried about it. so I will take a decision when halving almost happened.

The price is holding very well above the $570 range. There is very support for the price. It will not go to $450 again.

The price of bitcoin is already $750. If the price stay around the current for some time to consolidate, it wil not go to $450 again.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:08:34 PM

400 Is a price we won't see the coming period, maybe years. The price rise has kept up which means we are going towards 800.
Which makes me think what a great step we made.

mgio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:39:45 PM

400 Is a price we won't see the coming period, maybe years. The price rise has kept up which means we are going towards 800.

I don't think that is safe to say. Remember we went as high as $1000 and back down to under $200.

This rise has been irrationally fast. It just takes a little bit of panic and people will start dumping and we could go back down to $400 or below.

Personally, I feel we will have a correction down to $500.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:20:17 PM

I don't think that is safe to say. Remember we went as high as $1000 and back down to under $200.

This rise has been irrationally fast. It just takes a little bit of panic and people will start dumping and we could go back down to $400 or below.

Going back to 500 is likely to happen. It can't be sunny always. My guess however is we will first see the price go to 800 dollars, then it will slowly retract to maybe 700 dollars and find some stabilty at 650ish.

What's happen from there is unknown and unpredictable.
ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:26:55 PM

i doubt that the price will go down that much soon because in my opinion the demand of bitcoins will grow a lot

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:16:21 PM

Going back to 500 is likely to happen. It can't be sunny always. My guess however is we will first see the price go to 800 dollars, then it will slowly retract to maybe 700 dollars and find some stabilty at 650ish.

We cannot predict the exact price of bitcoin in coming days, its good to see price going up now but no one knows which is the best price to sell, so act smartly and take smart decisions to earn profits.

lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:37:23 PM

It can hold for awhile.

But to see those prices and waiting for it could take several months to die down which is when you`ll never expect.

Also if it goes down, it`ll hit even harder since this gives demmoralizing effects to people who saw the $1k marker back in 2012-13.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:21:37 AM

Well maybe it will go back to 400$ after halving maybe not. It will depend on what will happen in the future.  Grin
That's very unlikely to be the case even if extremely short term. No miners would be able to afford mining at that cost and the network difficulty would spiral downwards like the Titanic. Something does not simply lose half of its value in a day like that with this much volume behind it.
Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:19:26 PM

Well maybe it will go back to 400$ after halving maybe not. It will depend on what will happen in the future.  Grin
That's very unlikely to be the case even if extremely short term. No miners would be able to afford mining at that cost and the network difficulty would spiral downwards like the Titanic. Something does not simply lose half of its value in a day like that with this much volume behind it.

In the short term, the price could drop to $500. But that will only happen after a very big bad news, and very briefly.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Famnant

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:39:31 PM

In the short term, the price could drop to $500. But that will only happen after a very big bad news, and very briefly.

The price just dropped to $530, not far away from the $500. There is no big bad new. The price is simply too high.
Kewatia

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:11:56 AM

The price just dropped to $530, not far away from the $500. There is no big bad new. The price is simply too high.

The price is rising again. The bitcoin price is so volatile. I am not sure if that will attract many investors or users.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:55:58 AM

The price is rising again. The bitcoin price is so volatile. I am not sure if that will attract many investors or users.

People will continue to buy even with this price even if its rising, as everyone is expecting much higher price at halving, so $700 price is expected very soon now.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:59:54 AM

This volatility is the perfect gift for traders. If Bitcoin wasn't as volatile as it is right now, I am quite sure that it would have less wealthy investors looking to join Bitcoin. Let's be happy with it and see it as an opportunity to make money.
Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:04:14 PM

This volatility is the perfect gift for traders. If Bitcoin wasn't as volatile as it is right now, I am quite sure that it would have less wealthy investors looking to join Bitcoin. Let's be happy with it and see it as an opportunity to make money.

The volatility is good for good traders. I tried to trade before, but I always buy at the top and sell at the bottom.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:08:54 PM

The volatility is good for good traders. I tried to trade before, but I always buy at the top and sell at the bottom.

So are you trading to make loss from it, I means what is the use of buying at higher price and selling at lower price, I think you should learn first and then enter into trading.
Kewatia

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:51:39 PM

So are you trading to make loss from it, I means what is the use of buying at higher price and selling at lower price, I think you should learn first and then enter into trading.

Some time, after  I buy some bitcoins, the price will drop a lot, and I think the price could go lower, I have to sell. It is very difficult.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:57:13 PM

Some time, after  I buy some bitcoins, the price will drop a lot, and I think the price could go lower, I have to sell. It is very difficult.

If you want to earn profits from bitcoin then you need to have great level of patience and if you get panic then you will never able to earn profits from it.
Paritor

Activity: 405

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:21:05 AM

If you want to earn profits from bitcoin then you need to have great level of patience and if you get panic then you will never able to earn profits from it.

That is right. I bought some bitcoin in early 2013. The price has risen 10 times already. I will hold for at least 20 years.

▄▄████████▄▄
  ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
 ▄█▀   ▄████▄   ▀█▄               ▄▄██████▄▄
▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄             ▄█▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀█▄
██     ▀████▀     ██            ▄█▀  ████  ▀█▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██            ██    ▀▀    ██
██    ████████    ██            ▀█▄ ▄████▄ ▄█▀
▀█▄  ██████████  ▄█▀             ▀█▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀████████▀ ▄█▀               ████████▀▀
  ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄██▀               ██
    ▀▀████████▀▀██▄             ██
                 ▀██ ▄▄██████▄▄██
                   ███▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀██▄
                  ▄█▀   ████   ▀█▄
                  ██    ▀██▀    ██
                  ██    ▄▄▄▄    ██
                  ▀█▄  ██████  ▄█▀
                   ▀██▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄██▀
                     ▀▀██████▀▀
REPME

██  ▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀  ██

██  ▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀  ██
TRANSPARENT LINKING & SOCIAL RECRUITING WILL
DOMINATE THE GLOBAL HR INDUSTRY
CroSany

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:26:52 AM

I think bitcoin prize will not be smaller than 500$ per peace.Bitcoin prize after halving is every time bigger and bigger so I think that my preriction can be correct.So it is better to wait bitcoin to reach 500$ per 1 bitcoin and then buy it and  wait  bitcoin to  reach 10000$ price and then sell it  and you can become rich with this method Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: