Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:44:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Back to $ 400 soon?  (Read 32426 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:30:17 AM

I think bitcoin prize will not be smaller than 500$ per peace.Bitcoin prize after halving is every time bigger and bigger so I think that my preriction can be correct.So it is better to wait bitcoin to reach 500$ per 1 bitcoin and then buy it and  wait  bitcoin to  reach 10000$ price and then sell it  and you can become rich with this method Cheesy

i agree, there has already been a couple of dips and none of them could lower the bitcoin price to below $500 that is why i believe the the days of low price 400 bitcoin and any lower is gone and we will never see that price every again, and anybody who has bought bitcoin back then is now a winner.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
LandOwner

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:03:02 PM

I think bitcoin prize will not be smaller than 500$ per peace.Bitcoin prize after halving is every time bigger and bigger so I think that my preriction can be correct.So it is better to wait bitcoin to reach 500$ per 1 bitcoin and then buy it and  wait  bitcoin to  reach 10000$ price and then sell it  and you can become rich with this method Cheesy

i agree, there has already been a couple of dips and none of them could lower the bitcoin price to below $500 that is why i believe the the days of low price 400 bitcoin and any lower is gone and we will never see that price every again, and anybody who has bought bitcoin back then is now a winner.

If there is a bug found in the new implementation of the SegWit or other new features of the bitcoin, the price could drop.
Legasean

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:14:05 PM

Do you really think that we are going back to the 400 dollar each that have to mean that the bitcoin has to drop another 200 dollar in such a short time and i can tell you
if we want t future with the bitcoin the price dont need to drop taht fast...
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:35:08 PM

Back down to $280
We are not going to see the value if Bitcoin ever that low again but it would be good for most people because I could buy allot more coins then. \
The Bitcoin at the moment is pretty expensive but we have to live with it if we want to make money.
Famnant

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:42:02 AM

Back down to $280
We are not going to see the value if Bitcoin ever that low again but it would be good for most people because I could buy allot more coins then. \
The Bitcoin at the moment is pretty expensive but we have to live with it if we want to make money.

That value could only happen when there is a big bad news about bitcoin and people become panic and sell.
Kewatia

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:17:18 AM

Back down to $280

That value could only happen when there is a big bad news about bitcoin and people become panic and sell.

Without any big good or bad news, the bitcoin price will trade around $620 to $720 in the near future.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:17:54 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2016, 08:57:59 PM by Seansky

Back down to $280

Without any big good or bad news, the bitcoin price will trade around $620 to $720 in the near future.
I agree with you man. I also think that bitcoin's price will stabilize for about 620-720$ since miners won't profit if the base price wouldn't be that price. Since their block reward is halved, I think many miners will quit if it stabilize again at 200$. Well I do hope that won't happen. I predict that it will rise to 800$ soon.
Kewatia

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:04:21 PM

Back down to $280

Well I agree with you man. I also think that bitcoin's price will stabilize for about 620-720$ since miners won't profit if the base price wouldn't be that price. Since their block reward is halved, I think many miners will quit if it stabilize again at 200$. Well I do hope that won't happen. I predict that it will rise to 800$ soon.

That price is also for most miners if their electricity price is low or they have the S7 or better miners.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:12:21 PM

To 400$ rather no,BTC price is staying stable above 640$,i hope we will even test all time high at 1200$ during election in USA,now i see day trading between 650$ and 670$

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Kewatia

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:21:41 PM

To 400$ rather no,BTC price is staying stable above 640$,i hope we will even test all time high at 1200$ during election in USA,now i see day trading between 650$ and 670$

I do not think the bitcoin price has anything to do with the US election. But if either the candidates endorse the bitcoin, the price will rise.
Mang86

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:58:24 PM

I do not think the bitcoin price has anything to do with the US election. But if either the candidates endorse the bitcoin, the price will rise.
Exactly that. Only connection between bitcoin end US election is betting..
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:12:30 PM

i guess it depends on what candidate is going to be elected as one might support cryptos than the other, i doubt that we will go back to 400 dollar price soon but anything might happen

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:33:33 PM

i guess it depends on what candidate is going to be elected as one might support cryptos than the other, i doubt that we will go back to 400 dollar price soon but anything might happen

Nah, the president of the US has no business with bitcoin, they have politicians for that. Like Obama was 'ignoring' bitcoin so will the new president of the US ignore it.
So don't expect it to influence the price at all.

sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:11:40 AM

i think bitcoin is decentralization system, no overment can "make" bitcoin rise or fail. no goverment can touch my bitcoin.
im sure the price will be rise but i dont know when the day come.
Kewatia

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:35:40 PM

i think bitcoin is decentralization system, no overment can "make" bitcoin rise or fail. no goverment can touch my bitcoin.

The governments can just make it illegal or order the banks to cut the tie with bitcoin, the bitcoin price will fall a lot.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:38:51 PM

Price is increasing slowly at a moment and it will be more higher in future when we will find more users and investors investing their money into it, now there are less chances of extreme price drop.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:47:35 PM

Price is increasing slowly at a moment and it will be more higher in future when we will find more users and investors investing their money into it, now there are less chances of extreme price drop.

Bitcoin is full of surprises as we all have seen by now. Even when the price looks very solid and due for a rise, the price goes down again as whales manipulate the market to shake out weak hands. That's why I never put too much trust in the price.
Kewatia

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:49:43 PM

Bitcoin is full of surprises as we all have seen by now. Even when the price looks very solid and due for a rise, the price goes down again as whales manipulate the market to shake out weak hands. That's why I never put too much trust in the price.

The bitcoin price is very volatile. But did you think the bitcoin rose too much between May and June and deserved some kinds of correction?
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:09:18 PM

The bitcoin price is very volatile. But did you think the bitcoin rose too much between May and June and deserved some kinds of correction?
I thought the bitcoin price would go over $900 at least during the halving, but it seems bitcoin holders were afraid that many miners will sell off their bitcoins what would cause the price decrease, in my opinion there was two options that bitcoin would be more precious so price would go higher on the other side many miners would sell their bitcoins so price would go down, it seems the price stayed somewhere in between, what is good for everyone... Grin
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:12:28 PM

A correction will happen or maybe even happened when we went from 770 to 650.
In a worst case scenario I still predict the price will be above 450 dollar. To me it seems that is the price for miners to mine bitcoin with profit.
Below that price, we could expect a negative difficultly again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: