Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Islamic State supporters here?  (Read 4799 times)
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:39:13 AM

Why USA and Israel have the right to kill people and ISIS have not the right to kill people?

No disrespect dude but militaries and terrorist doesnt really have the same laws in giving justice. It's true that both kills because someone ordered them too but to a perspective soldiers represents a certain country and terrorist fight for their ideals and they represent themselves.

Off course i dont like soldiers just killing people. and so are terrorists
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 09:40:23 AM

Actually ISIS doesn't attack US bases or military existence in Iraq. Why?

Are You able to design the actualy map of ISIS and reddot on this map "US bases".

arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:42:03 AM

I am a supporter of Islamic State but it doesn't mean i support ISIS. Fck them. They aren't  representers of islam. In conrary they are one of biggest enemy of islam. They claim fighting in name of islam but make terror. Terrrorist can't be muslim. Terror cannot be mentioned with islam.
My Islamic State idea will come true by peace, not killing. Islam calls people to peace in world and Hereafter.As a muslim, i love all humanity and feel sadness for all those blood, tear and chaos... I wish peace and serenity for all humanity

I don't understand this bolded. You mean you don't supporting ISIS but you are actually for sharia law?
This is then the same thing but different package. I have lot of Muslim friends and they are give
no shit what meat they are eating and they drink alcohol with me. They are not interested in some
medieval laws. And their Muslim heritage is not visible in society if you don't know them.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 09:43:21 AM

It's true that both kills
 because someone ordered them too
but to a perspective soldiers represents a certain country
and terrorist fight for their ideals and they represent themselves.

Ohh, are You sure about "represented themselves ISIS"?

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 09:46:07 AM

I don't understand this bolded. You mean you don't supporting ISIS but you are actually for sharia law?
This is then the same thing but different package. I have lot of Muslim friends and they are give
no shit what meat they are eating and they drink alcohol with me. They are not interested in some
medieval laws. And their Muslim heritage is not visible in society if you don't know them.

Your friends are or alcoholics or salafi under coperture of "be ZOG friendly".
And You have no idea about Quran and Shariah law.
The World Kalifate building is a question of time.

magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:46:32 AM

Actually ISIS doesn't attack US bases or military existence in Iraq. Why?

Are You able to design the actualy map of ISIS and reddot on this map "US bases".
Is it my job? They can't find US bases in Iraq or they can't know where is Russian bases in Syria and therefore they kill muslims instead of Americans or Russians.
If Russia bombs Isis why they don't reattack them?
See the game behind curtains please. Russia didn't drop even one bomb on Isis. Because Isis fights for Asad now in Syria.
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:47:23 AM

It's true that both kills
 because someone ordered them too
but to a perspective soldiers represents a certain country
and terrorist fight for their ideals and they represent themselves.

Ohh, are You sure about "represented themselves ISIS"?

I don't actually get what your pointing at but i wasnt really specifically referring to ISIS when i was saying that statements because not all terrorist are fighting for religion. Some would want to retaliate to their country some wants peace and other reasons.
magnific61

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:52:43 AM

I am a supporter of Islamic State but it doesn't mean i support ISIS. Fck them. They aren't  representers of islam. In conrary they are one of biggest enemy of islam. They claim fighting in name of islam but make terror. Terrrorist can't be muslim. Terror cannot be mentioned with islam.
My Islamic State idea will come true by peace, not killing. Islam calls people to peace in world and Hereafter.As a muslim, i love all humanity and feel sadness for all those blood, tear and chaos... I wish peace and serenity for all humanity

Because people live islam individually.
Because to drink alcohol doesn't make you infidel. Makes you sinful and it is between you and Allah. Unless you harm people by doing that it is your personal problem
I wish living in a state that governed by sharia but it doesn't mean i am a good muslim and i do well what Allah orders or bans
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 09:58:00 AM

What for News agency are You listening?
There are just made attacks on Russian Federation and some of them failed due to special forces operations conducted by Russian Forces..
I see, You have no idea about all terroristic acts of ISIS and ISIS joined groups against Russian Federation and citizens.

arbitrage

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:01:02 AM

So way you talking about this i can assume you have nothing against the
rising of one great Muslim state? Do you know how this can influence on other religions?
And what is next then..
arbitrage

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:05:54 AM

Because to drink alcohol doesn't make you infidel. Makes you sinful and it is between you and Allah. Unless you harm people by doing that it is your personal problem
I wish living in a state that governed by sharia but it doesn't mean i am a good muslim and i do well what Allah orders or bans
If you asking me i'm not for Sharia law not just because i'm different religion nor i'm hateful, i just don't like that way of living like most of western people who are willing to defend their way of life. And this will be result of this.
magnific61

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:20:32 AM

So way you talking about this i can assume you have nothing against the
rising of one great Muslim state? Do you know how this can influence on other religions?
And what is next then..
I think you're aware of that all muslim populated countries are exploiting by West. Because muslims are weak and they don't have cooperation and collaboration. between.
If they can cooperate, they'll have a great power and exploite will not be so easy
And West! They are already having a good collaboration because they still  have a great pie for sharing. If we can take that pie front of them they will begin eating each other like hyenas.
What will be next: We can't give up our idea for awoiding or hesitating other religions' or beliefs' influence.
Believe me that an islamic countries basis cooperation will come true. And West is afraid of that. Therefore all those terrorist attacks. Therefore all blood, tears and chaos
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 10:20:55 AM

They can't find US bases in Iraq or they can't know where is Russian bases in Syria and therefore they kill muslims instead of Americans or Russians.

Are You trying to explain, that ISIS conduct no terroristic activity and is a wrong target for bombing and ground forces operations?
Are You for calling ISIS a victim of exterior attacks with no proofs in terroristic activity?

Are You not satysfied on number and the gravity of attacks on State of Israel and citisens from ISIS?
Or You claim, that there is No such intentions and Paris attacks and train gunmen in Benelux are made by USA special forces?

magnific61

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:28:20 AM

They can't find US bases in Iraq or they can't know where is Russian bases in Syria and therefore they kill muslims instead of Americans or Russians.

Are You trying to explain, that ISIS conduct no terroristic activity and is a wrong target for bombing and ground forces operations?
Are You for calling ISIS a victim of exterior attacks with no proofs in terroristic activity?

Are You not satysfied on number and the gravity of attacks on State of Israel and citisens from ISIS?
Or You claim, that there is No such intentions and Paris attacks and train gunmen in Benelux are made by USA special forces?
Actually my sentence was a question and forgot adding question tag it should been like that; "They can't find US bases in Iraq or they can't know where is Russian bases in Syria and therefore they kill muslims instead of Americans or Russians?."
Have you ever heard that Isis attacked to Israel? Or US or UK or Russia?
Are you sure that Russia bombed Isis while airstrikes? By bombing videos you can't prove that. Because it is not written that "Isis" on target. You can hit dissidents and declare that you hit Isis. Easy!
arbitrage

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:38:42 AM

This is what i'm talking from the beginning we are heading toward great war between Muslim and Christians.

Imagine all Christian countries to unite ?!
This is impossible because differences between nations are greater than benefits from uniting.
 But this is not case for Muslims. And in this world there is no place for medieval laws, this is just propaganda.
Most on normal Muslim people are against Sharia law! But rest of them living already in third world countries so they don't know for anything better.
magnific61

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:57:18 AM

If you asking me i'm not for Sharia law not just because i'm different religion nor i'm hateful, i just don't like that way of living like most of western people who are willing to defend their way of life. And this will be result of this.

Friend,
Western Civilisation brought people unlimited freedom for doing whatever they want. Alcohol, drugs, sex, homosexuality and disseases connected those habits were burst.
Western Civilisation and its technologic development grown stronger after contumacy against church in 1789, France. Reformists were thinking that church (religion) was an obstacle front of technological development and they were right. Because in western history, church punished every new idea and technology. It was about their wrong interpretations of christianity.
But Islam is different. First verse of Quran is "Read!"
Quran urges thinking, investigating and exploring in world.
If we return the Western Civilisation subject, that freedom and technological developments had a great popularity on other cultures. Invention of cinema, radio, tv spreaded it whole world. People began thinking that Western Civilisation and habits were best. Earn more, spend more, care yourself only, feel free,
Those subliminal slogans spoiled societies' moral situation. Western Civilisation brought them a huge degeneration beside of technological comfort.
magnific61

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:11:34 AM

This is what i'm talking from the beginning we are heading toward great war between Muslim and Christians.

Imagine all Christian countries to unite ?!
This is impossible because differences between nations are greater than benefits from uniting.
 But this is not case for Muslims. And in this world there is no place for medieval laws, this is just propaganda.
Most on normal Muslim people are against Sharia law! But rest of them living already in third world countries so they don't know for anything better.

Friend,
Actually the main problem is not religions. Problem is who converted us those savages who kill each other like insane?.
Who spreaded those venomous seeds among us?
Which hidden hands brought us those dirty and treacherous wars?
There's no religion really orders terror among people.
When one muslim man explodes a bomb on him among innocent people, he may not be follower of his religion. This is bloody mistake.
Then who orders him that scary thing? Who washes his brain?
Believe me the real enemies of humanity hide themselves behind curtains. They manage all the things from their ivory towers. They are over states and governments
But really who are they? Actually both of us know that!
images

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:14:25 AM

I don't know some of their acts are bad and some are in humane so i think its a no.
andy75

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:16:16 PM

Friend,
Western Civilisation brought people unlimited freedom for doing whatever they want. Alcohol, drugs, sex, homosexuality and disseases connected those habits were burst.
Western Civilisation and its technologic development grown stronger after contumacy against church in 1789, France. Reformists were thinking that church (religion) was an obstacle front of technological development and they were right. Because in western history, church punished every new idea and technology. It was about their wrong interpretations of christianity.
But Islam is different. First verse of Quran is "Read!"
Quran urges thinking, investigating and exploring in world.
If we return the Western Civilisation subject, that freedom and technological developments had a great popularity on other cultures. Invention of cinema, radio, tv spreaded it whole world. People began thinking that Western Civilisation and habits were best. Earn more, spend more, care yourself only, feel free,
Those subliminal slogans spoiled societies' moral situation. Western Civilisation brought them a huge degeneration beside of technological comfort.

your post full of hatred : alcohol , drugs , sex , homosexuality and diseases ?
this is what they teach you ? no wonder there is such violence in Islam this days

by the way you forgot turkey (guess you are from turkey) which bought cheap oil from ISIS , resupply them , ever heard of ISIS attack turkey ? huh ?

and last what did ISLAM brought to the table ? (no drunk Muslims , no sex in Muslim society , no homosexuals in Muslim states (yes cause you keep killing them))  clue : jihad. so please please read what you have wrote and examine yourself before you speak of others without any shred of proof.

this is my last post here cause you cannot debate with radicals and racist which i suspect you are one.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 12:36:22 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 12:49:58 PM by Vika NSFW

Have you ever heard that Isis attacked to Israel? Or US or UK or Russia?

This is a cheap jew trick to catch attention by ineducated muslims with low alfabetization.
I have asked You about direct contraries of ISIS on Quran.
But You start telling here that mister Abu Bakr al Bagdadi is a jew and working on Mossad.

Where are Your proofs about it?

And You have start to explain here about what is Your work and what is not.
Your work is to spread the imagine on ISIS
as inefficient structure to partecipate in Jihad in the first person.

Tell me, if i have detect correct Your ringtone on Your Mobile Phone or You have other similar shit.

For me is clear, that You have no idea about conducting a war under Quran teaching.
And You have no direction for Jihad volunteers against USA and citizens of USA, and i have it.
Your work is useless, You will not destroy with cheap jew tricks the ISIS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: