Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:53:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where To Buy BTC Instantly With Only Banking Account?  (Read 682 times)
yodes27 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:50:20 AM

Hello, I am new to buying bitcoins and I was wondering if there is a place where I could buy bitcoins (at a good price), and receive them instantly with only linking my bank account (no debit or credit cards linked).

Thanks
CoinGoddess

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:10:50 AM

You might want to try Circle or Coinbase if you live in the US.
yodes27 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:17:10 AM

Yes, I looked at coinbase and circle and it seems to be that if you only link a bank and not a card it takes 1-4 business days for you to receive the bitcoins, but I'm not sure if it will take that long.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 05:39:43 AM

Yes, I looked at coinbase and circle and it seems to be that if you only link a bank and not a card it takes 1-4 business days for you to receive the bitcoins, but I'm not sure if it will take that long.

With Circle it might take long but I think it will be done within 4 days with coinbase and more importantly it is the safest method of buying Bitcoins if you're in US, at-least you don't have to worry about getting scammed. The bank linking method is described here: https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1944900-payment-methods-for-us-customers

HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:08:16 PM

If you can transfer your bank funds to PM payment system, then there are some exchangers, which do PM/BTC transfer instantly  Wink
cptdome1

Activity: 386
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:42:49 PM

Circle is pretty good if you dont mind the limits
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:23:22 PM

if you live in the netherlands or belgium you can use bitonic.nl. they allow you to purchase bitcoins safe and instantly without hassle.
yodes27 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:06:16 PM

With Circle it might take long but I think it will be done within 4 days with coinbase and more importantly it is the safest method of buying Bitcoins if you're in US, at-least you don't have to worry about getting scammed. The bank linking method is described here: https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1944900-payment-methods-for-us-customers
Ok, thanks I'm just going to buy from coinbase and hope it doesn't take too long. Smiley
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:02:31 AM

its depending where you are,in chine there is btcchina,in indonesia is bitcoin.co.is,and coinbase for europe,its all a good..
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:31:46 AM

with kraken you just link your bank account name then you perform a sepa or standard bank transfer and that's it, you can do it from your bank account site, in few clicks
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:04:16 AM

Hello, I am new to buying bitcoins and I was wondering if there is a place where I could buy bitcoins (at a good price), and receive them instantly with only linking my bank account (no debit or credit cards linked).

Thanks

There's no such thing as "instantly" if you talk banks because they'll always require time to process your data.
Anyway you could try https://bittylicious.com/ but it looks very expensive and with SEPA payment you'll have to wait around 48hrs

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:06:01 PM

OP no exchange in the world offers this. And not just Bitcoin exchanges, any other service doesn't offer this. Even PayPal takes few days to load your money from the bank account if you have only connected a bank account and not the credit or debit card.

The reason is that every bank transfer takes at least a day to do, SEPA included! Yes, there are now new bank transfers called Sofort in Europe that credit your money in 15 minutes but I haven't seen any exchange using this and Sofort services are limited only to limited number of European banks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: