Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever dreamed about Bitcoin?  (Read 19265 times)
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 11:14:18 PM

Damn can't believe others dreamed about bitcoin.

I see too much obsession in that virtual currency. Bitcoin always sit in your brain's dream room. Come on relax guys. Chill.
it is okay dude, if you can see many people whose lives have changed for the better, because bitcoin
so dream about bitcoin, it does not matter
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:02:36 AM

As a trader , I often dream about charts.  I took a break and haven't checked the bitcoin chart or known the price since June 2014. During that time,  I had multiple dreams that I'd finally open up the charts and either it would be crashing in the 1XXs or rallying in the 3XXXs. One of those dreams,  everyone in my old office had suddenly taken up btc trading and had btcwisdom loaded on all their screens.
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:16:03 AM

Have you dreamed about Bitcoin before? Well, recently I dreamed that someone sent me 5 BTC to my Mycelium wallet. I told my friend (in the dream) that those Bitcoin worth around 3000 USD. If that was true ... One Bitcoin is equal to 600 USD in my dream.

Well, I hope the dream come true one day - be it free 5 BTC or 600 USD per Bitcoin.
oh i ever dream about it,someone give me blockchain account,and there is 500BTC inside,that time,the price is under $500,but i very glad to get that wallet,and trade that bitcoin for money,and make some charity. i hope someday its will come true Cheesy

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:29:15 AM

Yes I have dreamed about that one BTC was 5 dollar for a day and I bought like 50 BTC.

And the next day one BTC was 1000 dollar worth. And then I woke up.

It was so real. Sad
Are you sure it was a dream and not your wishful thinking Wink.
I have never dreamt about bitcoin yet although bitcoin is always on my mind I wonder how I haven't experienced any dream about it yet

altcoin_trader

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:52:43 AM

Once I had a dream that everybody, but literally everybody around me is paying with Bitcoin.

I want one day it will come true

Qaoven

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:35:16 PM

I have but it wasn't that interesting though.
I just dreamed that I owned a lot of bitcoins, enough to not to worry about money any more.
Who doesn't dream about these things?
Sturgeon

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

ドラゴンスピ

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:40:22 PM

This is my dream i have market store like walmart or i have big Fast food restaurant company like kfc
and i ude bitcoin to payment option with discount Roll Eyes

"The economy depends about as much on economists as the weather does on weather forecasters"  Jean-Paul Kauffmann
"The risk / reward ratio is nuts. Playing with altcoins is like picking up pennies on the highway"  BlindMayorBitcorn

zivone

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:49:02 PM

Oh and now everybody's dreaming. I can't be left out, I'd better sleep now so I can dream of how to have a lot of BTC... Cheesy
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:49:19 PM

Yes I have dreamed about that one BTC was 5 dollar for a day and I bought like 50 BTC.

And the next day one BTC was 1000 dollar worth. And then I woke up.

It was so real. Sad
Are you sure it was a dream and not your wishful thinking Wink.
I have never dreamt about bitcoin yet although bitcoin is always on my mind I wonder how I haven't experienced any dream about it yet
You have to keep thinking that ideas! I guarantee you will have that dream! Dream is still the dream! We have to work and earn money to buy Bitcoin. One day Bitcoin skyrockets to $10000, you dream will become true.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Marbit

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:01:39 PM

Have you dreamed about Bitcoin before? Well, recently I dreamed that someone sent me 5 BTC to my Mycelium wallet. I told my friend (in the dream) that those Bitcoin worth around 3000 USD. If that was true ... One Bitcoin is equal to 600 USD in my dream.

Well, I hope the dream come true one day - be it free 5 BTC or 600 USD per Bitcoin.

I've day dreamed about the prices sky rocketing to 1000+ USD while I'm holding my reserve of btc. A humongous rise is bound to make a lot of people very rich overnight, how I'd like that haha
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:26:09 PM

So far I only had 1 dream about Bitcoin. It was me running a huge mining farm in my garden. I was a happy person since I had generated around 10 blocks in my dream  Cheesy
Pollak

Activity: 182

Pollak

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:30:07 PM

I didn't dreame that much with bitcoin I just dream about the bitcoin word and I was using it and mining.
If I can make a dream. I would like to dream about that I am minning bitcoins that gives me 0.5BTC a day.
And the power is free.

Kellor

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:31:13 PM

I dreamed one day bitcoin or another digital will become the largest reserve currency. People do not have to worry about inflation.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:58:43 PM

This past week I haven't dream about bitcoin that much.
But I have dream that I had company who does everything with bitcoin and I was billionair.
Maybe in the future will happen.
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:09:14 PM

I haven't had a dream about bitcoin just yet. Maybe because I don't take it as seriously as some people do. It's not my main income so I'm not too worried about it.
For me it's just something I do on the side and sometimes I like to gamble with it. It's really fun to do it online.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:23:57 PM

I haven't had a dream about bitcoin just yet. Maybe because I don't take it as seriously as some people do. It's not my main income so I'm not too worried about it.
For me it's just something I do on the side and sometimes I like to gamble with it. It's really fun to do it online.

Do you do with bitcoin like kinda high bets like 0.5BTC? OR you do faucets for gambling?
Because if you don't do much with bitcoin just collect as much as you can with your signature campaign and other things.
So that later in the future you have enought to spend it, because I am sure bitcoin will increase.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:28:47 PM

I've dreamed about waking up, checking my wallet and seeing a random transaction of a couple of BTCs, it felt very real so I actually checked my wallet when I woke up, you know, in case.. but no, it was all a dream. It was not much actually, like 6 BTC or 7 BTC, but it felt really nice, getting that out of nowhere.

I feel you Chief.

I joined a big giveaway here in the past (I forgot it). Then I checked my wallet that I won a big amount of bitcoin but when Im wake up. Sad. I checked the thread here and unfortunately Im not the winner lol.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:18:47 PM

i ever dreamed about bitcoin,the story is like this :
"i see on my dream,somebody tell me about online wallet,and ask me to open it,and when i open it,the wallet contain 50BTC,i'm shocked,and he give it to me,sent to my address" i hope someday you will do it to me Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:48:20 PM

With bitcoin, I'm surprised anyone even has time to sleep anymore
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:13:17 PM

i have a dream some one has send 300 BTC into my blockchain address and i sell the bitcoin when the price go back again to $1000 and it means i will have at least $300k directly to my wallet because $300k is very huge amount in my country then i will spend it for buying a house, car and make my own business and keep the rest for my future
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: