Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:11:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever dreamed about Bitcoin?  (Read 19265 times)
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:54:09 PM

Lol, neveri have not but dream i got rich through cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:55:20 PM

Have you dreamed about Bitcoin before? Well, recently I dreamed that someone sent me 5 BTC to my Mycelium wallet. I told my friend (in the dream) that those Bitcoin worth around 3000 USD. If that was true ... One Bitcoin is equal to 600 USD in my dream.

Well, I hope the dream come true one day - be it free 5 BTC or 600 USD per Bitcoin.

That is quite the dream. Although, one guy recently said he dreamed about like 100k usd bitcoins and that 80% of his dreams came through.

Those are the good dreams Wink

I think I dreamt about it a couple of times, but that was mainly about getting more of it.
Wow. This guy is lucky if 80% of his dreams come true. I hope he will dream more about bitcoin to increase the chances of his dreams becoming reality. It will be great too if he dreamed about winning the lottery.  I experienced dreaming about bitcoin when I started the join this forum. It was a good, I earned .5 BTC on a single campaign. I didn't convert it to cash yet and waiting for the price to go up. I'm still waiting for the sequel.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:55:50 PM

if talking about dreams in bitcoin very much the dream that i expect and this will be achieved, why i talk like this because i have much enjoy the result of bitcoin and i am very grateful because all goes smoothly without any obstacle.
all fit my expectations and the bitcoin family into the main income now and this is real and all dreams will be paid off Smiley Smiley

You are right, my dream-like dream has come true in 2017. My expectation of bitcoin is completely exceeded. I am very grateful. Although many risks that must be faced, as long as we have a preventive action then it can be overcome. So, there's no harm in dreaming with bitcoin, it's one of the ways God shows.

Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:59:28 PM

Have you dreamed about Bitcoin before? Well, recently I dreamed that someone sent me 5 BTC to my Mycelium wallet. I told my friend (in the dream) that those Bitcoin worth around 3000 USD. If that was true ... One Bitcoin is equal to 600 USD in my dream.

Well, I hope the dream come true one day - be it free 5 BTC or 600 USD per Bitcoin.

Actually, i haven't dreamed about the BTC before. I have the real world dreams of the acquiring the profit from the Bitcoin. People are often dreaming their deepest desires but my true desire is the happiness. Enjoyment and fulfillment are more important to me than mass amount of the Bitcoin that I have never dreamed about.

I am wondering which value has the Bitcoin in the present days when you are dreaming because its value has risen a little bit.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:02:24 PM

if talking about dreams in bitcoin very much the dream that i expect and this will be achieved, why i talk like this because i have much enjoy the result of bitcoin and i am very grateful because all goes smoothly without any obstacle.
all fit my expectations and the bitcoin family into the main income now and this is real and all dreams will be paid off Smiley Smiley

You are right, my dream-like dream has come true in 2017. My expectation of bitcoin is completely exceeded. I am very grateful. Although many risks that must be faced, as long as we have a preventive action then it can be overcome. So, there's no harm in dreaming with bitcoin, it's one of the ways God shows.
We are all dreaming to have enough bitcoin to sustain our needs, and I am one of those, even though not all of my dreams were met, but they are not left hanged, they have all color now and it really a positive one for me, we enjoyed the holiday season because of the benefit that bitcoin gave to me.
SparrowMano

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

By dint of watching the graphics all day long I often dream but it makes sense after all
Mrjitter

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:31:12 PM

Before I started investing in bitcoin, I was only dreaming about it and now my dreams have come true
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:32:10 PM

That is quite the dream. Although, one guy recently said he dreamed about like 100k usd bitcoins and that 80% of his dreams came through.

Those are the good dreams Wink

I think I dreamt about it a couple of times, but that was mainly about getting more of it.
We're the same. I never dreamt to have that kind of value because it was too far for the reality to me. What I dreamt was to continue earning bitcoin until I have that amount. Waiting for it without doing anything was nothing for me. For every success we need to exert effort and time so that we can that it was worth it compare when you are just waiting for it.

icoworld

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

Very often I dream about bitkoin, how with his help I bathe in money and luxury and I can afford what I want, but so far it's only dreams I hope they will be a reality Grin
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

I never dreamed about bitcoin, but I once dreamed of getting rich. So in the dream, I am more excited again to collect bitcoin and continue to pursue the dream of becoming a rich man. I am optimistic to be rich if I am active in office work or side job.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:27:45 PM

Yes. I really do dreamed about Bitcoin a couple of times before. I dreamed that Bitcoin continues to rises and my holdings are really getting into so much pump that I can even afford buying anything I want using my earning that I have. Although that was so much for fantasy and a common dream, I do really think that one day, that dream will soon to happen in real life and because of that, I am working hard to make that dream to happen.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:41:15 PM

For the dream problem about Bitcoin, I have never experienced it. Probably because you think too much about Bitcoin, which causes you to dream about Bitcoin. And one more, do not just stop in a dream, reach for your dream by trying in real life.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:46:03 PM

Yes I do. I have dreamed about Bitcoin that I have got 1 Bitcoin everyday which is literally impossible to happen. So to be able to make happen that I can be able to earn such thing like that, I push myself to boost my confidence in working with Bitcoin in different ways as possible to earn many Bitcoins as much as I can to totally support and provide my needs and wants specifically when it comes to financial.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:47:13 PM

I like to qoute a particular sentence I read about Bitcoin. We could consider ourselves as dreamer but we are the one never sleep enough because People who get into cryptocurreny consider transactions investment and tradings in time to earn and to gain profit.
Genosx

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:16:01 PM

Having this is a life changing moment which will be able to make my life more convenient and happy than before.
That is the thing that I ever dreamed about bitcoin is to have at least one bitcoin and its price range up to millions of worth of US Dollars.
Bitcoin will gives me ways  or options on how to achieve your dreams in life and makes you become a successful person which everyone's dreaming for.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:19:26 PM

Yes I did, for couple of times actually. I have dreamed that I had millions of bitcoin in my wallet that I was able to celebrate it with the whole family and my friends. I really had a great time because of that until my partner woke me up because I was snoring too loud. Up to now I'm still dreaming of a lot of bitcoins. Who knows? Dreams do come true.
Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:26:08 PM

Dreaming of one day when I'm old and gray I still have my 1 bitcoin and the rest I already gave to my grandchildren. Then I will sell it and be on a cruise or European tour.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:27:12 PM

I once dreamed of being a rich man with bitcoin. Hopefully it can happen. I will always try hard and be confident with this.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:28:40 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 08:25:39 PM by ThunderCatSteve

I once dreamed of being a rich man with bitcoin. Hopefully it can happen. I will always try hard and be confident with this.

I doubt bitcoin will be <1000 anytime soon.
jakecoins

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

I do regulary. In the morning when I am half awake/half asleep I dream (very realistic) that I check coinmarketcap (as every morning befor getting up) and my whole portfolio went up a few thousand %. Always a bit discouraging when I see the real numbers afterwards...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: