Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:14:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Defeat ISIS and the hate.  (Read 2739 times)
V.Lace (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:58:29 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 07:45:31 AM by V.Lace

Harry is right though, but just thought it was the idea of how wars were won.  So I took out this comment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harry Hood

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:10:29 AM

Are you kidding? This IS what ISIS is doing in Syria to the Syrian people. Murdering, pillaging, raping, eradicating those who they think are infidels.

It's awful.

And your facts on the US are terrible incorrect. Yes, there was a lot of fighting and killing but there wasn't rape, there wasn't forced marriage, there wasn't mass murder. Please get your facts straight or lose the passive aggressive approach toward your distaste for the US.

V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:14:50 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 07:39:12 AM by V.Lace

Are you kidding? This IS what ISIS is doing in Syria to the Syrian people. Murdering, pillaging, raping, eradicating those who they think are infidels.

It's awful.

And your facts on the US are terrible incorrect. Yes, there was a lot of fighting and killing but there wasn't rape, there wasn't forced marriage, there wasn't mass murder. Please get your facts straight or lose the passive aggressive approach toward your distaste for the US.
 Its not really my thought, I do not hate the US, but your telling me native Americans weren't murdered? conquered?  from their own country?  Edit and women weren't raped?  

http://www.loc.gov/teachers/classroommaterials/presentationsandactivities/presentations/immigration/native_american2.html

Here is some history for you oh and maybe you should do bit more digging, cause I had done my long fair share of getting educated.

oh and the sad thing till this present day, they are still being raped. Embarrassed

Here is much great info how rape is a tool of war in time of history http://historiann.com/2008/04/07/rape-still-a-powerful-weapon-of-war/

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:48:13 AM

Obama said we are not at war with Islam. Hillary Clinton said we should empathize with the terrorists. John McCain wanted to arm, train and pay them. No American leader wants to defeat ISIS / ISIL. ISIS fragments and weakens all the countries that neighbor Israel and Saudi Arabia. Mission Accomplished!

yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:26:40 AM

Lets hope that france is make isis so fruatated..and they were give up Smiley
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:37:54 PM

Obama said we are not at war with Islam. Hillary Clinton said we should empathize with the terrorists. John McCain wanted to arm, train and pay them. No American leader wants to defeat ISIS / ISIL. ISIS fragments and weakens all the countries that neighbor Israel and Saudi Arabia. Mission Accomplished!

Try to speak with them for non violence and call them conference to know what they need. try to fulfil that because Instead fight again with them and loosing people's life. International leaders could try to speak with them for any remedy.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:24:53 PM

The solution lies not in defeating hate. We must contain hate, preferably in a little cage, so we can look at it so as not forget why we love. A bit like those stones, orbs?, in the Marvel movies: in the wrong hands it can destroy the universe.

As soon as hate disappears, whatever is left will become divided over time if we forget our past. Do not reinvent the wheel.

Do not try to defeat hate, it's not your equal. Only defend against hate.

Sometimes the best defense...

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:05:16 PM

The solution lies not in defeating hate. We must contain hate, preferably in a little cage, so we can look at it so as not forget why we love. A bit like those stones, orbs?, in the Marvel movies: in the wrong hands it can destroy the universe.

As soon as hate disappears, whatever is left will become divided over time if we forget our past. Do not reinvent the wheel.

Do not try to defeat hate, it's not your equal. Only defend against hate.

Sometimes the best defense...

Mountain roads often have rocks on them. These rocks fall off higher places in the mountains and land on the roads. Often there are road signs that say something to the effect of, "WATCH FOR FALLING ROCKS."

If you are driving on a mountain road, and you come around a bend in the road, and there is a rock in the road, and you don't have time to stop or swerve, you hit the rock. The rock gives you a flat tire. You get out of the car and go over to the rock. Do you hate the rock? No! You simply move it off the road, and go back and fix your flat.

Same with ISIS. You don't hate them. You simply move them out of the way like you did with the rock. If some of them die in the process, it wasn't hate. It was simply fixing a problem. It was their own fault that they were a problem. No hate involved... at least not on your side.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:11:16 PM

I hate isis.. Why not?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:15:54 PM

I hate isis.. Why not?

Everyone has a moment of hate now and again. At least there is a little animosity.

Hate corrupts the life of the hater. It pushes him away from doing the logical things that it takes to remove the object(s) of his hate.

ISIS is a rock in the road. Forget the hate and get down to moving the rock out of your road in whatever ways you can.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:49:36 PM

ISIS is possibly to defeat only with army, not negotiation or peace talk because they don't talk, they just kill.
How to defeat hate?
Each of us have to find answer to this question.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
croato

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:25:47 PM

First step would be to we destroy that Caliphate after that we fight them at our home. It will not be easy, we (Europe) are flooded with those goatfuckers.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:29:27 PM

Harry is right though, but just thought it was the idea of how wars were won.  So I took out this comment.

Get countries to start building nuclear bombs of substantial sizes and powers.
It will scare IS into surrendoring, also, put marks on the bombling planes warning of nuclear weapons onboard (when there isn't any!). Just to annoy them!

Actually, I think that IS may be a good thing as it has brought Europe, US and many other countries togethter with a shared ambition, which is a great Thing.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:37:00 PM

ISIS are human.
Human are expendable as long as we keep fighting until there's no more ISIS left
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:39:27 PM

ISIS are human.
Human are expendable as long as we keep fighting until there's no more ISIS left

First there was open borders in Europe, then there was political correctness, then there was multiculturalism, then there was ISIS, then there was a swarm of Muslim immigrants to Europe, then there were bombings in Europe by Muslims.

jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:06:52 PM

Destroy them all. The best would be if almost all their followers would gather in one place and than destroy them.This is not mater of religion because they use religion as a cover they are insane,sadistic,cruel creatures.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:25:00 PM

It's awful.

Its not really my thought, I do not hate the US, but your telling me native Americans weren't murdered? conquered?  from their own country?  Edit and women weren't raped?  

http://www.loc.gov/teachers/classroommaterials/presentationsandactivities/presentations/immigration/native_american2.html

Here is some history for you oh and maybe you should do bit more digging, cause I had done my long fair share of getting educated.

oh and the sad thing till this present day, they are still being raped. Embarrassed

Here is much great info how rape is a tool of war in time of history http://historiann.com/2008/04/07/rape-still-a-powerful-weapon-of-war/

That's crazy talk.  Obviously you don't know many (if any) native americans. 
Ernstew

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:43:23 AM

Isis didn't appear suddenly, it were years of creation..As i know local sunny tribes in northern iraq which couldn't do anything while Husein ruled in all mess after US intervention started gathered themselves and started rising. They probably always practiced this violent radical version of islam (if it has something with kuran) but in silence in their tribes and then get strength and organized in ISIS. They always existed there just were minor. The only way is to destroy them and radical islam

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:59:30 AM

It's awful.

It's history. All of the world murdered and conquered. The US is a great country, ISIS land is hell.  Smiley

mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:04:34 AM

Destroy them all. The best would be if almost all their followers would gather in one place and than destroy them.This is not mater of religion because they use religion as a cover they are insane,sadistic,cruel creatures.

You dumb?
How do you do that?
The main idea of a terrorist group is that it's more or less secret... We don't exactly let ISIS terrorists hang out, it's just that we don't have a fucking clue on where they are that's all!

████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████