Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LAUNCH: CURA Currency Of Light - Bitcoin SHA256 Multichain - Zero Premine  (Read 5890 times)
Currency Of Light (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:23:06 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 10:31:54 PM by Currency Of Light

Apology and Repentence
Some ridiculous claims and statements were made during the development of this thread, in hindsight with ignorance and disrespect.

The term Cura simply meant Cure the Earth, someone else had coined the term elsewhere on Bitcointalk.

As a sufferer of long term mental illness, and of which I am currently extremely ill, I would like to offer my sincerest apologies and retract any statements and illusions of grandeur which may have been stated, it was stupid and without any foundation.

As a humble website designer and just wanted to contribute something small in doing good, I realise that this was wrong.

I find myself very ill over many years and struggling to make sense of the world around often making absurd and statements and currently undergoing repetitive mental health counselling often fantasising and with paranoia.

I hope that you will forgive my remarks, I understand I really am a nobody, and hope I am able to get well soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sir_Astral

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:23:52 PM

NOW AVAILABLE!

Overview
The oil based economy has encouraged invasions, wars and conflict, every day people participating in a fiat based economy from oil and spoils of war continue to propogate war. Within the next 10 years we will no longer use oil for transport, as such the whole petroleum industry will undergo radical reform, and the worlds economy will simply crumble resulting in the crash of property values, and leaving countries across the world unable to repay huge debts. With new devices, and blueprints left in history, we are on the verge of a "free" energy revolution but we need to be able to establish a reliable means of creating wealth to ensure our species continues to grow, develop and survive - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7UOCw-FsIc - watch these all 6 parts and see for yourself. These are truly life changing times.

CURA is the Currency Of Light, it is the Currency Of The Universe and it is the Spirit Of God through every atom of this universe creating a fixed sum every day of $6 billion USD in value, giving us the ability to totally eclipse the worlds economic monetary circulation through nations and the world bank creating over $4 Quadrillion USD by backdaiting issuance to 0.A.D, the birth of Jesus and the birth of the modern age.

I would like to thank God for giving me the sight, information and opportunity to create this solution to help cure extreme poverty and suffering, but to give us, humanity the opportunity to rise above the challenges faced in a debt economy.

With CURA there is NO DEBT. Banks do not charge interest. You do not pay taxes. CURA is 100% pure credit issued from God's universe and God's light to save humanity.

Specifications
CURA are issued at a fixed rate of 671 million units per day (671,000,000 miles per hour is the speed of light).
CURA uses a proof of labour algorithm where people are rewarded for positive contribution to society.
CURA uses Multichain Bitcoin privilege based technology for zero hour accountability.

Rewards
Block rewards are zero, miners can help support the network to secure it and move transactions along.

No Fiat Accepted
CURA have been created to establish a zero hour economy, a 100% PURE currency that DOES NOT absorb fiat money, or participate in an oil based economy. You cannot buy CURA with fiat money, nor will CURA or CURAEANS participate in a fiat monetary system where banks and your government CREATE DEBT AGAINST YOUR LIFE FOR BEING ALIVE!

Connect With Us
Websites:

www.curaea.com - discover Curaea - Universe Of Light - coming soon
www.bankofcuraea.com - first bank of Curaea, to issue and store CREDIT and remove DEBT from society
www.7thchurch.com - the Church Of Light, established to bring together people of all beliefs and faiths essential for future prosperity and peace
www.currencyoflight.com - CURA, Currency Of Light

Register for an account on our website at www.currencyoflight.com/cura/ to connect with the CURA blockchain.

Twitter:
www.twitter.com/curaea
www.twitter.com/bankofcuraea
www.twitter.com/the7thchurch
www.twitter.com/currencyoflight

Donations
Donations in services such as prepaid droplets at Digital Ocean are accepted.
Donations in Bitcoin and Digital Currencies are accepted purely for running costs or the setup of any facilities needed (Curaeans do NOT participate in a profit/loss economy).
Land, buildings and other objects are acceptable donations.

Project Church
Our initial project is to establish the Church Of Light through the UK, specifically by restoring and developing ruined and disused churches around the country as an independent space to be at one with extra-terrestrial civilisations, God and spiritual faiths, and the Light Of The Universe. Our aim is to restore 7 main Churches by 2020.

Join Us
Like what we are doing? Why not connect with us and help us grow. This is just the beginning. Thank you for taking time to read and discover the Curaean future.

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 12:24:43 PM

First religion coin I've seen. Kinda cool.

They want a lot of personal information for the signup process though. And mining is at zero reward.

I will pass for now, but continue watching this.

twitter.com/notsofast
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:57:19 PM

"creating a fixed sum every day of $6 billion USD in value"

Hmmmmm.... Sounds like another marijuana coin  Roll Eyes
what are smoking out there, buddy?  Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CosaNostra

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:04:24 PM

Ok, you are so persuasive, I'm convinced now  Cheesy
I'm in! Any exchanges yet? bittrex soon?
Or better tell me where to send money Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:12:01 PM

Strange and also interesting idea with some work behind for sure but no possibility for windows users to set it up?
CosaNostra

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:12:23 PM

The system allows backdating of asset creation to 0 A.D., the birth of Jesus (for those who believe Smiley )

Hey why not from Genesis?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:16:16 PM

I would as previously asked like to know what you are smoking, and how do I get some  Grin

Secondly your valuation of this currency?? It only has a value if someone wants to buy it, and with this much "value" generated per day, how and who and why?
Anyway will keep watching.

jeremy grol

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:18:50 PM

Ok, you are so persuasive, I'm convinced now  Cheesy
I'm in! Any exchanges yet? bittrex soon?
Or better tell me where to send money Grin

As above, CURA are not for sale, it is a new 100% pure monetary system monetising light (and light energy), you will never be asked for money.

The Currency Of Light (CURA) initially will be used to

1) restore old churches and buildings for use by Curaeans
2) pay people to work for Curaea (the Universe Of Light) at a fixed daily sum depending on role
3) buy land, buildings and assets for helping sustain the Curaean populous

CURA will not be available on Cryptsy, Bittrex or other exchanges as due to Curaean belief, money from oil cannot be absorbed into the light economy, it is against Curaean principles.

Thanks for the question and support, long way to go.

Sorry,but you post here on bitcointalk and most user here would like to have tecnical details, not religious stuff.

You have 100% coins pre-mined and there is no way to mine,buy,sell or add source to exchange.

So,You ask user only to join cura to be a node/clients, not to be rewarded with coins?

CURA are not for sale, it is a new 100% pure monetary system (means 100% pre-mined)

The Currency Of Light (CURA) initially will be used to
1) restore old churches and buildings for use by Curaeans
2) pay people to work for Curaea (the Universe Of Light) at a fixed daily sum depending on role

So,user can't buy CURA, but you use them to PAY??? people to work for curaea.....

MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:24:36 PM

I would as previously asked like to know what you are smoking, and how do I get some  Grin

Secondly your valuation of this currency?? It only has a value if someone wants to buy it, and with this much "value" generated per day, how and who and why?

Yeah, i agree that the fact that there will be no exchange for CURA sounds like somebody smoked a lot and most likely in my opinion the value of this coin will be 1sat at all, anyway i think it can't last too much because of 0 Pos and 0 Pow

P.s. the absense of windows wallet is strange and if even the source isn't open i think that almost few people will try the coin

jeremy grol

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:27:41 PM

Yeah, i agree that the fact that there will be no exchange for CURA sounds like somebody smoked a lot and most likely in my opinion the value of this coin will be 1sat at all, anyway i think it can't last too much because of 0 Pos and 0 Pow

P.s. the absense of windows wallet is strange and if even the source isn't open i think that almost few people will try the coin

True, too much strange stuff here.
You say o pow with 0 block reward, then on site there is written:
"Once you see either of these you can connect to the CURA network, you can also mine blocks!"

WAT? Mine blocks for 0 rewards? Too much confuse.
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:28:50 PM

"Once you see either of these you can connect to the CURA network, you can also mine blocks!"

As i told this coin will never see a real light because is confused and doesn't have a real scope in my opinion, maybe is just another Jokecoin made for lols

TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:34:10 PM

As i told this coin will never see a real light because is confused and doesn't have a real scope in my opinion, maybe is just another Jokecoin made for lols

If that was the objective we can safely say he knocked it out of the park. Later I will roll one and see if I can see the light and understand this better  Grin

MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:34:38 PM

"You have 100% coins pre-mined and there is no way to mine,buy,sell or add source to exchange"

I do not have 100% premine. I am simply doing the work as instructed by the universe. Every day 671 million coins are mined and REMAIN UNSPENT until such time as sufficient consensus is established to spend and distribute these coins until that time they wil remain UNSPENT and in a master wallet.

"So,You ask user only to join cura to be a node/clients, not to be rewarded with coins?"

You miss the point. By becoming a node and supporting the network (you dont even have to mine!!) everyone in the Curaean system is rewarded, NOT just one person with mining power, that would be the same as a profit economy. By joining you help everyone Smiley

You just make a contradiction there, you before tell

Every day 671 million coins are mined

then on the next question you tell

(you dont even have to mine!!) everyone in the Curaean system is rewarded, NOT just one person with mining powe

Can you make the fact straight instead of doing those kind of easy contradictions?

5trade

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:41:19 PM

Multichain?  Testnet?  No windows app?  Wallet download?
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:41:50 PM

have you just created a religion to launch a currency Huh

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=curaea

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=curaean

also do you really believe the relative values? you've got one of these pegged as being worth £6.02 / $9 thats more than litecoins are worth

so if 671000000 are mined each day, thats like £4000000000 per day
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:54:56 PM

671 million units per day..................................................................

hello my name is inflation, and i am going to show you what happens when you issue a currency like a crazy

good luck
5trade

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:55:17 PM

Register all our private info to a cult that will sell out to governments!  Why register if no fiat is allowed?
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:16:50 PM

So to be clear Cura will be never exchanged to fiat or even btc. It's 9$ nominal value is just a theoretic one if people will accept to get paid in Cura?
5trade

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:18:30 PM

Register all our private info to a cult that will sell out to governments!  Why register if no fiat is allowed?

I can guarantee 100% this is not a government inspired or government designed sellout.

I was put out of business by the government coercing with private businesses in a campaign of hate, I no longer answer to the government, I answer to God.

I no longer use fiat money which is a fabricated construct of war, also it concerns me that allegedly Isis have obtained $3 million in Bitcoin (1/21,000th of the Bitcoin network) so the best way forward is to establish a new currency of Light, in particular light energy (I believe in future much of the data we use will be stored using light) and we can even transact and communicate by light using optics already anyway, so its not far fetched.

Registration is required because;

1) Light is a pure source of money, it is zero hour, every single unit can be audited
2) At no time will money EVER issued from Cura be used for violent or militant purposes and must be tracked
3) All transactions must be audited to a person (and therefore registered legal identity) for the purposes of ensuring point 2

I would just ask the people have a think about the state of the world today and why people are being made to work for £6.70 per hour, slavery exists.

One question - if someone brings out a free energy device tomorrow and your fiat money and bitcoin money is linked to oil and property - when the value crashes what will you do? What will you have? The light can save us!

Cryptos should work together instead of new scams being created.  So what if ISIS used 3mill in BTC.  Crypto currency was created for P@P transactions without government regulations!  You nswer to God?  What is your gods name?  ISIS believes in an Islamic nation.  Whats makes your religion and beliefs better.  You scream no government this and no government that, but then again you want to sell or issue assets for government use!  You dont own the premine but there is no mining?  What does multichain mean or consist of?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: