Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LAUNCH: CURA Currency Of Light - Bitcoin SHA256 Multichain - Zero Premine  (Read 5890 times)
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:15:28 PM

Is this the next trend? Cult coins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:44:17 PM

Is this the next trend? Cult coins?

Well after coins dedicated to people ,countries and materials i suppose it is normal, we only miss coins dedicated to animals and the whole world could be considered only a big coin.

Szaja1990

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:28:17 PM

I will watch this one.
jeremy grol

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:20:44 AM

Hi dev,any news about CURA?   Wink
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:39:04 AM

So I'm totally confused you are saying that people don't mine this coin right? Also how does someone get these coins? And you mention that this coin will not be put onto exchanges? What is the point or purpose of this coin then? I'm sorry to sound negative but I just want to know exactly what the point is for people to want to use this coin for anything and if there are 671 million generated daily like that's kind of astronomically crazy amount of coins in the first month no??? Anyways love the super fancy graphics from the newbie account lol Once again not dissing the idea or anything just asking questions as to what the general purpose will be and how to acquire these coins that's all and one last thing if no one mines the coin and it's not POS then how will you keep the chain moving then?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

LadangGalau

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

EthBits

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:14:21 PM

i join in http://www.currencyoflight.com/
Account No: NG380-20151127-96463  Smiley

jeremy grol

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:52:03 PM

So I'm totally confused you are saying that people don't mine this coin right? Also how does someone get these coins? And you mention that this coin will not be put onto exchanges? What is the point or purpose of this coin then? I'm sorry to sound negative but I just want to know exactly what the point is for people to want to use this coin for anything and if there are 671 million generated daily like that's kind of astronomically crazy amount of coins in the first month no??? Anyways love the super fancy graphics from the newbie account lol Once again not dissing the idea or anything just asking questions as to what the general purpose will be and how to acquire these coins that's all and one last thing if no one mines the coin and it's not POS then how will you keep the chain moving then?

Honestly i like the idea behind the coin. But still missing some keywords about pre-mine,exchange,coin supply etc etc.
5trade

Activity: 298

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:05:42 AM

its a multi chain coin.  testnet coins are not on exchanges!  lol
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:08:49 AM

its a multi chain coin.  testnet coins are not on exchanges!  lol
Is that what a multichain coin is? a Testnet coin? Well what the fiack is the purpose behind this coin then? Could somone please enlighten me with an answer lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

5trade

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:14:45 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2015, 03:28:24 AM by 5trade

Typical "new age" agenda, in fact as old as liar and deceiver himself  Tongue

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Which book do you read dev?

The Word of God clearly says multiple times that Jesus himself is the real Light. Speaking of a person here.

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

An "agenda" of peace, progression? What is the purpose and evidence of your accusation?
Are you saying that everyone that tries to make a positive contribution is Satan? What on Earth!
Tell me what currency do you use every day? USD, GBP, Euro? What funds these currencies? Oil. Why do countries invade other countries? Oil perhaps? Do you know what complicit means?
The concept of a currency based on an almost infinite source of something that has consistent material and spiritual state to allow humans to start again is not a Satanic concept, the continuation of using money that propogates global conflict by creating artificial hunger games scenarios demonstrates humanity has come no further than Roman times in the way society is organised, misinformed and held to account.
Anyway, if you want to be entirely accurate to "the book", did God not make man in his image, and therefore Jesus in the image of man? - If you want to use an analogy of a programming class, the child class is a representation and takes its form, function from a parent class.
Do you have anything positive or constructive to add? Any suggestions? Anything to contribute? Perhaps you have a better suggestion in how we can stop being complicit in a global economy that actively funds activities we should all be ashamed of?
Thank you for the positive encouragement and support!!!

oil is cheap right now!  Columbus help steal from the natives of their land in search of some golden city.  thus we have thanksgiving and black friday.  a feast and fun day filled with shopping of supposed deals.  more of a stuff the pig and massacre him tomorrow!  jajajajaja!  get real guy/gal!  answer questions people ask you!  why so hush hush.  you are mining this multichain coin.  what testnet?  i see Un and Pr has sparked CURA.  so for it to be compatible with btc wallets and multichain, hurr hurry get you some test btc.  lol!  pass the peyote!!  answer this, if 0 premine, how did you obtain them?
jeremy grol

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:14:41 AM

i join in http://www.currencyoflight.com/
Account No: NG380-20151127-96463  Smiley

Welcome Smiley Hope many more people register for the long journey ahead Smiley

Maybe i will register nexts weeks.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:17:27 AM

An economy that minimises the reliance and use of oil (with a future potential of devices usng anti-gravity) it is essential that a new economy is born out of light.

Will keep you up to date of any developments Smiley

Hmmm  I smell UFO activity on here.....

What about an anti-gravity shoes...... Grin
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:51:41 PM

An economy that minimises the reliance and use of oil (with a future potential of devices usng anti-gravity) it is essential that a new economy is born out of light.

Will keep you up to date of any developments Smiley

Hmmm  I smell UFO activity on here.....

What about an anti-gravity shoes...... Grin

Much sarcasm, such mockery. :p
Did you know that 99.99% (or more) of an atom is void/vacuum/space and that the remaining 0.01% (or less) is light energy (matter, does not exist or it is in miniscule amounts).
Therefore actually when you purchase an item, it is 99% space and 1% energy (rounded up), which is a fascinating insight into what makes up our universe.
Anyone that's got any intellect knows that UFOs have been around for several thousands years, with elder civilisations throughout the universe waiting for primitive warmongers and thieves (humans) to elevate to a higher level of consciousness. Given humanity has not advanced since the Roman times we could be waiting another 2,000 years!
:p

Waiting for primitive warmongers and thieves (humans)  Cheesy 
I  hope that them to elevate to a higher level of consciousness here on crypto too to avoid scam Wink
Buy yes, You are right on many things however I would be more concerned about the humans and artificial intelligence that distant visitors.
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:23:20 PM

By the way considering  Time dilation and twin paradox:

You have mentioned that (with a future potential of devices using anti-gravity)-->UFOS

This contention assumes that the twins' situations are symmetrical and interchangeable, an assumption that is not correct.

It this technology exist then the phrase could be changed to an assumption that is correct when it happens but do you have that show proof that this technology exist.

Extracted from wikipedia:

In his famous work on special relativity in 1905, Albert Einstein predicted that when two clocks were brought together and synchronized, and then one was moved away and brought back, the clock which had undergone the traveling would be found to be lagging behind the clock which had stayed put.[A 4] Einstein considered this to be a natural consequence of special relativity, not a paradox as some suggested, and in 1911, he restated and elaborated on this result as follows (with physicist Robert Resnick's comments following Einstein's):[A 5][5]

"If we placed a living organism in a box ... one could arrange that the organism, after any arbitrary lengthy flight, could be returned to its original spot in a scarcely altered condition, while corresponding organisms which had remained in their original positions had already long since given way to new generations. For the moving organism, the lengthy time of the journey was a mere instant, provided the motion took place with approximately the speed of light."

If the stationary organism is a man and the traveling one is his twin, then the traveler returns home to find his twin brother much aged compared to himself. The paradox centers around the contention that, in relativity, either twin could regard the other as the traveler, in which case each should find the other younger—a logical contradiction. This contention assumes that the twins' situations are symmetrical and interchangeable, an assumption that is not correct. Furthermore, the accessible experiments have been done and support Einstein's prediction. ...

bit1
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:11:02 PM

First religion coin I've seen. Kinda cool.

They want a lot of personal information for the signup process though. And mining is at zero reward.

I will pass for now, but continue watching this.

Now as guy above have mentioned you want a lot of personal information for the signup process. On a traditional church or temple  is not neccesary give any kind of information.

Please considerer that:
As already it is seen a great number of coins/tokens/projects/etc has been only scam/virus/dont legitims/try of enrole users/hacking etc.... And considering the fact that the best way to camouflage is through altruistic purpose, To create a coin for this purpose is no more justified except in certain circumstances they can be very powerful or justified by most of members of the community. On reality if someone really have a altruistic purpose can use the coins previously created, The same could apply to give or receive donations,Etc.....

Maybe is neccesary add /try get personal information and add religious purposes too above . For some reason the religion must be separated from the government and it just review the history in different countries and times.

bit1
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:17:39 PM

And you have on the Image 7h the next phrase..........

Ask yourself, where did Bitcoin come from, and who owns them......

You know? If you know you could mention something about that.

Seek The Paradox #152. Off-topic Section.
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:28:14 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 06:32:02 PM by bit1

Taken from your Image 10

WHAT IS THE CHURCH OF LIGHT?
The Church Of Light also (called the 7th Church) is a new concept in the future of belief systems. Future discoveries will cause us to question who we are and where we are from in a much deeper way, to prepare for this we must create a space to welcome people independentrly of their own faith and religion to share and accept 3 cornerstones of Curaean faith - the belief in extra-terrestrial civilisations, the belief in a religion or spiritual faith & belief in the Universe Of Light.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________

the belief in extra-terrestrial civilisations,
the belief in a religion or spiritual faith
belief in the Universe Of Light.

The most peoples dont need a religion to believe or not over this 3 things, And  this does not make them more or less intelligent, Different from the rest, Or indifferent to the issue, But to create a new religion and a new coin and link these is too much.
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:13:07 PM

Updates

Full list of blockchains including ports and descriptions for the Curaea network now available through the user account section.

Also added sections for;

- assets
- patents
- trademarks
- registry

to establish universal patents and trademarks (universe wide) through the Curaean network

More updates to follow.

Windows GUI Wallet development started - investigating both QT and Java based wallets.
Linux GUI Wallet / Mac GUI Wallet to follow on completion of Multichain Win Wallet.
Linux command line wallet available :- download from multichain.com

A bigcontradiction of someone who talked about:

Did you know that 99.99% (or more) of an atom is void/vacuum/space and that the remaining 0.01% (or less) is light energy (matter, does not exist or it is in miniscule amounts).
Therefore actually when you purchase an item, it is 99% space and 1% energy (rounded up), which is a fascinating insight into what makes up our universe.
Anyone that's got any intellect knows that UFOs have been around for several thousands years, with elder civilisations throughout the universe waiting for primitive warmongers and thieves (humans) to elevate to a higher level of consciousness. Given humanity has not advanced since the Roman times we could be waiting another 2,000 years!

A religion/coin to establish universal patents and trademarks.

Much disappointing, Such ashamed. :p
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:24:40 PM

Considering that you have mentioned above and summarizing:

The Team
At the moment this is a one person effort.

The sign up process is completely voluntary (none of the information is marked as required), as I have already said, this allows us to differentiate between people that are genuine and non-genuine (providing false information). The information is then stored for us later to provide the ability to keep in contact with people, understand demographics (locations, ages) and be able to provide an accurate generic view of the genuine support for such a movement/direction.

Although I understand your point of view and I really appreciate your answers.

This is really hard to believe especially since on the OP you have mentioned the word US a lot of times, The ambition and scope of the project and the time to create the Websites, Graphics, Etc, Is not work of only one people and it confirm that you are not working alone, You are part of any entity.

As piece of information:
 (Church of Light) is used on:  Brotherhood of Light courses on hermetic science, the Kabbalah, the tarot, astrology, alchemy, magic and extension of consciousness (ESP).

5trade

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:39:20 PM

First religion coin I've seen. Kinda cool.

They want a lot of personal information for the signup process though. And mining is at zero reward.

I will pass for now, but continue watching this.

Now as guy above have mentioned you want a lot of personal information for the signup process. On a traditional church or temple  is not neccesary give any kind of information.

Please considerer that:
As already it is seen a great number of coins/tokens/projects/etc has been only scam/virus/dont legitims/try of enrole users/hacking etc.... And considering the fact that the best way to camouflage is through altruistic purpose, To create a coin for this purpose is no more justified except in certain circumstances they can be very powerful or justified by most of members of the community. On reality if someone really have a altruistic purpose can use the coins previously created, The same could apply to give or receive donations,Etc.....

Maybe is neccesary add /try get personal information and add religious purposes too above . For some reason the religion must be separated from the government and it just review the history in different countries and times.

+100 billion  Grin  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: