Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:53:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling full member account with potential activity  (Read 2424 times)
coinyoo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:57:21 AM

Yeah, same to me. i oversee it when i did my first bet. i am glad now that there are at least two higher bids  Cheesy

@OP: you should really make it more clear that the second bidder has to pay, too.

quote author=HarryKPeters link=topic=1253229.msg13026864#msg13026864 date=1448060299]
highest bid is 0.038btc
this is a good bargain for full member account

daily bump

Please correct me if I am wrong, but user Jacee also have to pay 0.035 according your Auction conditions right?

You have a lot of accounts. Cheesy
0.035 Wink

you are correct according to the OP the second bidder also have to pay the OP that means the winner + second place = both have to pay , its a nice cool idea of auctioning the account and getting the good price.

To be honest I don't think it is a good idea, that's why i am not bidding. Funny to see people are ignorant while bidding.

@OP no fud intended, just make it bold and red. It's a good deal for you, but highlight the small letters.

Goodluck with the sale!
[/quote]

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitBatFan

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:39:46 PM

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:38:59 PM

End date: After 48 hours from the last valid bid

Technically I should've won the auction already right? 48 hours had already passed since my last bid. BitBatFan failed to bid within 48 hours so it shouldn't be valid. Plus it's shady that you are only online here to bid. Who knows if you are not an alt of OP to purposely increase the bid. Undecided

OP please congirm this. Any other dumb reason to an obvious won't be taken so please be honest here.
aakashsangwan (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 05:25:53 AM

End date: After 48 hours from the last valid bid

Technically I should've won the auction already right? 48 hours had already passed since my last bid. BitBatFan failed to bid within 48 hours so it shouldn't be valid. Plus it's shady that you are only online here to bid. Who knows if you are not an alt of OP to purposely increase the bid. Undecided

OP please congirm this. Any other dumb reason to an obvious won't be taken so please be honest here.
at first about the accousation of bitbatfan as my alt account, no it is not my alt account and you can confirm it by asking mods to check the ip log of my account and that user's account.

Secondly about the validity of the bid, i think it is valid as you can calculate and will find that it was 9 hours before end of the auction.

Are there any doubts?

jacee
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:40:42 AM

0.043 btc Sad
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:41:09 AM

0.043 btc Sad

My mistake. 0.047 btc Sad
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:34:04 PM

I really don't like these auctions. As we can see users get trapped and feel obligated to bid even though they do not want to buy the account at that price.
I'm sure the only reason Jacee is still bidding here is because he doesn't want to be second place, and paying extra for an account sure seems better than giving out 0.04 btc for free.
aakashsangwan (OP)

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 06:36:21 PM

daily bump

BitBatFan

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:14:23 AM

jacee
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:51:56 AM

that's it. this is competely dumb. Grin
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:20:00 AM

This auction seem a bit shady. lol
I think the forum should at least give identification for accounts maybe a country's flag below each users name.

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:55:24 AM

The OP might have watched an episode of brain games. This is the exact rule Jason had when he auctioned a 20 dollar. The second placer will still pay even if he loses. This is trap and should have been avoided at the first place.

Here is a link to the video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2qVGftlRI

and the explanation:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/brain-games/episodes/money/
aakashsangwan (OP)

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 09:45:05 AM

The OP might have watched an episode of brain games. This is the exact rule Jason had when he auctioned a 20 dollar. The second placer will still pay even if he loses. This is trap and should have been avoided at the first place.

Here is a link to the video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2qVGftlRI

and the explanation:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/brain-games/episodes/money/
yes, you are right, i saw that a long time ago and was fascinated by that.
I was waiting and raising the account for the right time and now i will get what i waited for.

#bumpoftheday

jacee
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:20:01 AM

Since the bid has already reched a point where I can no longer afford to pay. I'm withdrawing my bid in here. I'm sorry mate but in the first place I was forced to keep bidding becuase your rules weren't clear. Your OP is messed up and you should've pin pointed the important rules. Also it's unfair. You can't have the coins which you don't deserve. Your account will not cost you that much.
aakashsangwan (OP)

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 12:28:21 PM

Since the bid has already reched a point where I can no longer afford to pay. I'm withdrawing my bid in here. I'm sorry mate but in the first place I was forced to keep bidding becuase your rules weren't clear. Your OP is messed up and you should've pin pointed the important rules. Also it's unfair. You can't have the coins which you don't deserve. Your account will not cost you that much.
it was stated in the op that second highest bidder would also have to pay the amount he bidded and that the bids can't be withdrawn and don't blame me my friend for your mistake of not reading the op with care.

Patejl

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 12:30:55 PM

it was stated in the op that second highest bidder would also have to pay the amount he bidded and that the bids can't be withdrawn and don't blame me my friend for your mistake of not reading the op with care.
How was he supposed to know that someone else would bid a stupidly large amount, AFAIK withdrawing a bid in auction is allowed if they are done in advance(before the auction ends, well not at the last minute though)

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

jacee
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:02:29 PM

I could've pay you if the other bidder is not shady af. So I'm really sorry about this. I can agree with your rules if the bids were small but bidding that big amount for a full member? I don't think you should get the other bidders coins because you already have met he price for your account. Also please stop this ridicule game and don't be greedy .
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 01:05:24 PM

its not a good rule,you might be bidding high using your alt account and take money from second highest bidder and transfer the account to highest bidder(your alt), so this way you still have account and get some money.and you can put the account up for auction again.

this is not how things work.

Available
PM me to rent this space.
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:08:56 PM

its not a good rule,you might be bidding high using your alt account and take money from second highest bidder and transfer the account to highest bidder(your alt), so this way you still have account and get some money.and you can put the account up for auction again.

this is not how things work.

This is exactly my point. I can accept your rules if the other bidder is known here in the forum but all I can see from his recent posts are in this thread just to bid higher and even if you can say that you can prove that it is not your alt by IP then you get it wrong mate because you can easily alter your IP anytime you want. Also the account is clean. How am I supposed to believe that it is being held by another peraon and not you?
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 01:14:55 PM

Auction means the highest bidder pays,but your auction rules are against bidder and you can easily fake bids and change others without giving them anything.I will suggest you to don't use such rules for your auction,make the auction fair.

Available
PM me to rent this space.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: